Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

It's happened. It's fate. You cannot doing anything to change that. Accept this sincerely. Everything will getting better. Always remember that. :')

Always put God first at anything.

Dear me,

Move your lazy ass and do some exercise. Stop concerning about anyone and anything, you can't help everyone. You can't be liked by everyone, get over it. Next year you HAVE to sduty, understand? That spot on the university is yours, GO AND GET IT!

Graciously,

Yourself

I love you so much and I am proud of you, you are special. Always remember this because it is all you need to keep moving on.

Get your shit together

Stop being such a dreamer

Find some motivation and stick to it

Don't get too attached so easily

Don't waste your time 

How silly of you, getting sad for being ignored on every f*cking sns acct you made..

Aren't you supposed to be quite used to this things, cos you know, its the same IRL!

Read your accounting book tomorrow bro. You can't achieve you dreams by lurking in OH and reading fanfics AND watching movies and etc. all day.

FREAKING GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT FROM NOW ON.

why are you always upset? whats wrong with you these days? I know there are lots of things that are waiting for you, you can't give up. you're capable of so many things, now you just have to find out whats stopping you. There is a solution to everything.

You should smile :) time goes by faster than you think. 

Why are you so lazy and unmotivated to do anything? You weren't like this before, ever since you crashed and burned it feels like you are afraid to start anything anymore. Being intimidated by everything has really messed you up, I wonder at what point will you realize you have to change.

Me,

Please learn to love yourself again, like you did when you were a child. You know it's possible, it's just a bumpy road to get there. Also, please try to stop obsessing over things out of your control. You know it only hurts you, and you know deep down that you deserve more than that.

Me.

Do not return to your old self.

Retreat.

Don't let things get into you.

You've been doing excellent job in being okay.

Keep doing so.

oh come on! don't be too lazy.. you'll end up being scolded again if you don't start doing your reports!!!

being online is good but remember you have real life responsibilities..

go get some shit done!

Keep following your dreams

do not give up

you are a Bad bitch, you can do all this and much more

God made you special, you are a snowflake, keep fighting!

you are a nappeun gijibae you can slay those asses off  :datass:  :datass:  :datass:

If all these years havent taught you to be independent and believe in yourself more, I don't even know what you actually learn. This is a challenge for you. Go get them! Its just a new year afterall. Its not like you've never done this before. Don't be afraid of the possible outcome. Whatever you wanted to do, just do it without any concern of the aftermath. JUST DO IT You are strong. Nobody could surpass you in terms of mentality strong

yes, sweetie, you are fvcking ignored and hated.. surprise surprise..

now go cut yourself and die.. 

Happy Anniversary!!!

It has been a year since you got single again, congrats!!!

So, have you moved on already?