Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

when-someone-gets-an-a-and-didnt-even-st

Congratulations, bitch. That's what you get for being such a lazy fucker. 

• Like 1

Never stop being yourself. You know how hard it took you to reach this point of acceptance so keep working on it!

Everything will be fine. You can do this!! If those things didn't come up before it's because there's something else reserved for you.

• Like 1

Don't forget the original you. 

And don't worry, everything will fall into the right places. You're only 21/22 and you're doing great. Who cares if when you finish you're 25, 26 or older, at least you'll be fullfilled. Keep trying.

A lot of negative feelings lately... Being not good enough. Making a lot of wrong choices and saying a lot of wrong things. Missing out on things. Disappointing people. Disappointing yourself... Don't be so hard on yourself. Cheer up! Nothing will be perfect but better days will come. <3

This was probably the most grown-up thing you have done in your life so far. Be proud of yourself. Now you just have to hope everything remains well. But if it doesn't, don't beat yourself up, you will solve it the best way. You got this, girl!

This is the time to re-discover yourself - get back to old hobbies and dreams, just work on you. You realized that you're still quite insecure so work on that. Find yourself before you can share it with someone else.

Stop fucking comparing yourself to others.

It's alright, you're a boss bitch at other things.

Edited by magalii

Calm down, you will be fine. This week you'll have some answers. Prepare yourself for all the possible case scenarios. Don't stress too much!

Edited by magalii

Nat, sweetie... Fairytales only exist in books. You're not a book character, you're a real human being living in the real world. And you know damn well miracles only happen in fairytales so stop waiting for them. You won't find happiness and no one will love you, just accept it. So you can either choose to end this, or stay in delusion and suffer untill you eventually die. You're gonna die anyway, just like all other humans in the real world. Choose wisely...

You don't seem to be very well :(

I don't know you or your life but it worries me to read those things... Don't be too harsh on yourself. If you need someone to talk to or just to vent, feel free to DM me. 

I'm sorry I don't wanna make people worried, I write my feelings down to cope with it. But I mean what I said, only death can save me from myself but I'm too scared to... You know...

No need to apologize, unfortunately it is what you're feeling. I truly, truly hope that one day you find happiness in living. You probably don't want to hear this or don't believe it but in the end, it is a good thing that you're too scared to end your life. Perhaps the fear is a sign from your body that it is not time to end things. Have you tried getting professional help? 

And again, if you want to vent to a stranger on the internet, feel free to DM me.

Btw I like your Sunmi signature. :) 

You and your big mouth. You probably jinxed it now! You know how it is with you.  >_<

Stop being a jealous little shit, your time will come. You have more important things to think about right now. Start being more productive.

Edited by magalii

Remember your goals.

It's your life, live it your way.

Even if it doesn't last long, at you will be full filling that dream of yours.

You got this!

Edited by magalii

Swallow your pride and accept what happened. You can't change the past nor what you said or wish you had said. It's best if try to clear things now, it's the only thing you can do. You did nothing wrong; this is a time in your life of big changes and it's only normal that not everything goes as you planned. Learn to accept help from others, especially if they are your family. They just want to see you well, otherwise why would they say those things? Yes, it was all kind of a misunderstanding because you didn't express yourself properly. And yes, no matter what you do now you cannot erase that episode and other people will know about it. You will hear more times about how stupid you were being. But it's not the end of the world! People make mistakes and you too make them. Don't feel bad. Stop pitting yourself. Hold your head high. Everything is going to be fine.

Edited by magalii

You're fine and you'll continue to get better. :)

Edited by magalii

There is no point in stressing out. You are doing your best and although sometimes it feels like it's always one step forward and two steps back, you have to believe that things will get better. Always remember that you are working towards your goals from the bottom. You are slowly rising and it's not a steady ride but one day you will get to the top of it. Just stay positive.