Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

You've gotten over your ex. But you're having a bad day and you miss that person and that's okay. Because you usually don't. You're usually okay.

You're not just a girlfriend. You're everything. And you've done so much, and come so far. Keep your knees up literally and metaphorically :)

Edited by smalleyedsister

Dear Self

You have been living in this world for 21 years. There hasn't been a day where there weren't any problem or challenge. Ever since you were a kid you had to face a lot of things that you shouldn't have. I guess it was a training exercise for the worst things to come. A thousand problems later and you're still here... sane and alive. That's a good thing I guess. So just hang in there. Problems come to you for a reason because God knows you're tough enough to endure it. I know things aren't exactly superb but at least it gets better as time goes by. So just keep going. A lot of people need you so now is not the time to be weak.

I would +1 you if I wasn't on mobile.
  • Like 1

Double post.

Edited by smalleyedsister

Even if you don't achieve all the things you wanted there's still time. Nothing is all or nothing. You can do well.

Fighting!

Edited by bubblebubblebubblePOP