52 replies to this topic

#1 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE

• Fandom Wars Commander
  • 17,154 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:31 AM

FandomWarsL1.png

TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY TO SUBMIT AND THE EVENT HAS FINALLY CLOSED IT IS NOT OVER AS WE STILL NEED TO JUDGE BUT IT IS CLOSED

I WANNA TAKE THIS TIME TO MAKE SOME POINTS

1. I wanna thank everyone that took the time to participate and submit in this event. This was the first of its kind and there was a lot that i learned and overall to take away from it so thank you

2. Since the prizes here are big. I have decided that judging will not be rushed so it might take 3-5 weeks to make sure everything is done calmly and correctly

3. There will be no extra points for those that submitted before the original deadline. In the end i analyzed everything and from experience hosting contests in the past the winner is not affected by submitting first, middle or last

4. Make sure to verify in the Enlistment spreadsheet that all your info or your fandom info is noted correctly. If i made any mistakes while noting down info or you made a mistake while submitting hit me up in the Inquiry thread or a PM

5.You can use this thread to talk about anything with your fellow soldiers about the hardships of the event and so on. You can also drop any suggestions here

I learned a lot here just some of the things that i learned was if this is ever hosted again it would be a summer event since people are more free as compared to the holidays.

6. Even with all the changes that happened, the sad times we had to deal with due to unexpected things that happened in the Kpop world. I enjoyed very much hosting this event and i hope everyone had fun

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE THAT JOINED

BYE FOR NOW BUT STAY TUNED FOR THE RESULTS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS

nPQH02T.gif

#2 CareBear08

CareBear08

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,911 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:34 AM (Edited by CareBear08, 14 January 2018 - 01:52 AM.)

The fandom war was actually my first time doing something vocally in a while. It makes me want to return to doing covers and posting them on youtube. 

Thanks for doing this event.

#3 Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

☙❤♕ Park Jihyo ♕❤❧

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,982 posts
  • LocationJihyo's Heart.

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

Thank you for the time and effort you put on this event. chuplz.png

#4 typo.

typo.

21st Century Girl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

I am glad it's over. Everyone had so many great submissions. Y'all really made me feel like a potato 

tenor.gif

#5 Beℓℓa

Beℓℓa

• Awards Team
  • 5,075 posts
  • LocationPlaying Games

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:38 AM

Thank to you as well JM for hosting this huge event. It must have been exhausting ;-; You did well

In the end I couldn't make it due to my busy schedule, but I saw a couple of entries and they are all awesome. 

YSeQoTC.gif YSeQoTC.gif

#6 your faves are shitty

your faves are shitty

Cool World

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,867 posts
  • LocationIn your mind while you're reading this

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:41 AM

Thank you JM for hosting this event!!

Y'all eggshells did a great job doing all of this, I'm proud of you people :rlytearpls:

#7 ☾vroomvroomilikethat★

☾vroomvroomilikethat★

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationInside Moonbyul's closet

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:42 AM (Edited by ☾vroomvroomilikethat★, 14 January 2018 - 01:49 AM.)

enormous thanks to all the organisers and hosts of this event!

I don't know about other submitters but I fell in love all over again with my bias while working on my entries lmao, so this is a great way to reinforce our passion in kpop imo!

I'm still bummed about my last submission tho bc I ran out of time and couldn't include the one last section that I had planned as well as a description I had written in my head, which is why it's kind of rushed towards the ending OTL

this will haunt me for weeks, I just know it ;__;

#8 wildfire

wildfire

universal bae

• PipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts
  • Locationplease stay; until the flowers bloom, until the spring comes again. stay here a little longer.

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:42 AM

procrastination team where u at?!

#9 ☾vroomvroomilikethat★

☾vroomvroomilikethat★

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:45 AM

how the heck did you manage to finish 3 entries in 4 hours moss, that's insane 0u0plz.png

I had 2 days and I still couldn't finish 1 video to my satisfaction warstarplz.png

#10 CareBear08

CareBear08

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,911 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:49 AM (Edited by CareBear08, 14 January 2018 - 01:50 AM.)

enormous thanks to all the organisers and hosts of this event!

I don't know about other submitters but I fell in love all over again with my bias while working on my entries lmao, so this is a great way to reinforce our passion in kpop imo!

I'm still bummed about my last submission tho bc I ran out of time and couldn't include the one last section that I had planned, which is why it's kind of rushed towards the ending ;__;

this will haunt me for weeks, I just know it ;__;

This is what you do then. Complete the project like you wanted it to be on your own and then upload it (not as a contest entry but just for goodness sake). 

That way you'll still get a sense of pride for yourself.

#11 roslay

roslay

♔ νιρ ♔

• PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • LocationTEAyang

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:50 AM

Thank you for the event ~

Had lots of fun doing things which I, otherwise, wouldn't be bothered to actually do

#12 DarknessJimin

DarknessJimin

BaeTeaS❤

• PipPip
  • 437 posts
  • LocationChimChim

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:51 AM

start making vids about 2 and a half hours before deadlinerlytearpls.png

But it's worth it.

Imagine OH with BTS all over the place.

#13 Sadboy_Blair

Sadboy_Blair

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationUnder Amber's snapback

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:52 AM

14V1kew.gif

Thank you to everyone involved in hosting this event, even though us MeUs weren't able to submit in every battle, it was still fun!! Look forward to more things like this in the future!

P3DqhpC.jpgCQXbgd6.gifxOyMRzJ.gif  NgT61Ml.gif

#14 bunny

bunny

♡ MeU ♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,478 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:54 AM

this was actually such a cool event, it should become an annual thing ahmagahplz.png however, maybe next time host it after all the holidays 0u0plz.png there was a lot of stuff going on within a short time frame as far as other kinds of events on OH too 

but anyway it was a lot of fun and such a great idea too! thank you snsdjm and everyone who worked on this event <3 

#15 The Last Duchess

The Last Duchess

⭐️ ❤️ 👑 ❤️ ⭐️

• PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:56 AM

Thank you for hosting smile.png

#16 ☾vroomvroomilikethat★

☾vroomvroomilikethat★

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:56 AM

This is what you do then. Complete the project like you wanted it to be on your own and then upload it (not as a contest entry but just for goodness sake). 

That way you'll still get a sense of pride for yourself.

that's a great idea, tk rlytearpls.png

#17 CareBear08

CareBear08

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,911 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:57 AM

You're welcome.

#18 wildfire

wildfire

universal bae

• PipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts
  • Locationplease stay; until the flowers bloom, until the spring comes again. stay here a little longer.

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:59 AM

how the heck did you manage to finish 3 entries in 4 hours moss, that's insane https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I had 2 days and I still couldn't finish 1 video to my satisfaction https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

i got so freaking nervous at the end cause my video was taking forever to export and i had to take pics of my art journal and i had to finish writing my last poem it was so freaking stressful

i'm used to this cause of college imstupid.png i have the worst procrastination problem i swear

start making vids about 2 and a half hours before deadlinehttps://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

But it's worth it.

Imagine OH with BTS all over the place.

rlytearpls.png good luck

#19 Wasta

Wasta

Dubious Science

• Oh!Pressor
  • 3,382 posts
  • LocationDigging through the trash to get your grande cup of coffee

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:03 AM

I didn't realize how hard it would be to write a story in under 3000 words until I started lmao. But thank you for hosting, it was a great event!

#20 Starlight

Starlight

~

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,507 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:16 AM

It was a really fun event, thanks for hosting! Honestly, I procrastinated a lot, and then earlier today I was told that one of my cousins had died yesterday, so I considered just not doing the rest of my entry and giving up on it, but I'm glad I pushed through with finishing my entry in the end. I think it helped me a bit, having something else to focus on for awhile.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Event, Fandom Wars, snsdJM

Up, Up and Away!