Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
coldhearted

What are the most recent movies you've seen?

A Town Like Alice. Oldie but goodie!

The lobster. A MASTERPIECE 10/10

Dunkirk 8/10

Little women 7/10

Bad times at the el royale. disappointing don't waste your time 3/10

The chaser (2008) 10/10 

I was watching Onward tonight and loved it. 8/10

The last movie I watched was Scoob. It was a fun charming movie. I found it surprisingly good. I honestly went into the movie with low expectations and I loved it

8/10

The last movie I remember seeing in the theatre was Terminator: Dark Fate.

Black Panther 8/10 

Black panther is a very different movie when you watch it now. I feel that Killmonger’s motivation is very different with the whole BLM movement right now

Cinderella - 7/10

it’s basic, yeah, but that was what i was expecting and I enjoyed tf out of it. Lily James and Richard Madden is *chef’s kiss*

Baby Driver - 7/10

I liked the first 3/4 of the movie, but the last act of the movie got me confused and it was kinda out of place

Mulan - 4/10

I mean, I was in the group that was actually excited abt this movie when it was first announced, but shiiiiiiitttt, it was imo, mediocre. Plot was bland, CGI was terrible, fight scenes? Straight out of a wuxia drama, which isn’t anything too bad, just not properly executed. Editing was kinda weird too, but maybe it’s the script. The acting felt so awkward lol, I feel like it would be so much better if they were speaking Chinese 
yah, it’s pretty looking... but LOL

Edited by Map_Linh

The Devil All the Time - the runtime was like 2h 30m, but the plot still felt incomplete and rushed. There was a lot of things happening in the book but it was actually a quick read. The movie would’ve benefited from cutting certain scenes and storylines, and focused more on the main characters and their development which I feel like this movie lacked. Really good cast, but kind of a waste tbh. The movie does look good tho, like stunning. I don’t know if it’s shot on film, but i feel like it does capture the feeling of the Midwest in 60s, especially in those more isolated towns. The acting was good too, Tom Holland did a good job. Solid 6.5/10