9 replies to this topic

#1 PhotoshopNubi

PhotoshopNubi

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationTermina

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:10 PM

So I have the update that no one asked for to this thread here: https://onehallyu.co...guy-in-my-dorm/

My first day back at uni this semester, he said he was trying to get a job at my place of employment (the dining commons), and I was like:

980x.gif

So today I went to catch up with a friend and while there he showed up. I didn't speak to him and focused on the people I knew weren't possibly trying to use me. Long story short, I found out he has a girlfriend, after he said last semester he doesn't want one because he's broke. Now it makes sense why he's trying to get a job. Why get one where I'm working? Idk, he has other friends who work there (I'm trying not to make his job choice about me but it's hard).

So people here were right. I was only good for a possible fuck buddy, nothing more. Some other girl was able to make him change his mind about being broke and single, so congrats to that I guess. I had a good carbonated drink and almost got mad, but now I'm just sad. People lie. People are shitty. It's my job to forgive them for myself and know my worth. Thanks for all the good advice, I'm just focusing on my weight loss goals, school, and my job now. 

I think it's best if I just don't crush on anybody anymore for the duration of my life let's be real

yep.gif

#2 la luna

la luna

ʏᴇᴏɴᴛᴀɴ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,761 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:17 PM

Aww, OP I hope you get over him. It just seemed like he was using you - so he's really just a waste of space and time. If I were you, I'd remove him from my life - not literally. Just try to make less contact with him or just confront him about the situation and try to resolve the matter. People like him will just create a negative impact on your life. 

#3 KimJongBrosENT

KimJongBrosENT

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSment's Cℓoud Room

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:32 PM

Op :( Remember, he shouldn't be worth anything to you, since it's clear that he was only trying to use you. It's best not to think about him too much, if anything, it's great that you avoided something that could've been a regretful situation. I know it's easier said than done, but it'll help int he long run. But he best thing about this? He won't pester you anymore (well personally, even though you have to see him at work, which blows :/) 

I hope you'll have a great school year op, and that you'll accomplish all of your other goals!

#4 PhotoshopNubi

PhotoshopNubi

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationTermina

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

Aww, OP I hope you get over him. It just seemed like he was using you - so he's really just a waste of space and time. If I were you, I'd remove him from my life - not literally. Just try to make less contact with him or just confront him about the situation and try to resolve the matter. People like him will just create a negative impact on your life. 

Op :( Remember, he shouldn't be worth anything to you, since it's clear that he was only trying to use you. It's best not to think about him too much, if anything, it's great that you avoided something that could've been a regretful situation. I know it's easier said than done, but it'll help int he long run. But he best thing about this? He won't pester you anymore (well personally, even though you have to see him at work, which blows :/) 

I hope you'll have a great school year op, and that you'll accomplish all of your other goals!

giphy.gif

#5 Rina

Rina

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,681 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:30 PM

you dodged a bullet ! be proud, you didn't fall for his tricks. he seemed creepy tbh. I hope you find someone else that really respects you (by not constantly talking about your vcard) and likes you for who you are. Yes just focus on yourself girl. There are plenty of men out there for you.

#6 PhotoshopNubi

PhotoshopNubi

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationTermina

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:37 PM

you dodged a bullet ! be proud, you didn't fall for his tricks. he seemed creepy tbh. I hope you find someone else that really respects you (by not constantly talking about your vcard) and likes you for who you are. Yes just focus on yourself girl. There are plenty of men out there for you.

I've been repeating this to myself all day since it happened tbh I wanna start believing it smile.png

#7 Cakeyness123

Cakeyness123

Your Ultimate Bias 💗

• PipPip
  • 460 posts
  • LocationCalifornia~

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:04 AM

The only good way...is to rebound. But I know with rebounds, you should never make it serious, admire from a distance or be sure they’re not serious either.

#8 Amorria

Amorria

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationHogsmeade

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:21 AM

I need to hug you, dear.

ba75ca52bae7f2293ce7bf0aadf5ad9840ea943d

After some time you will sure get over him. He wasn't even worth your attention and now seems to be an even bigger liar (like, he suddenly changed his mind and found a girlfriend? wtf?). And I'm sure you will find someone who will admire you for your adorable personality and respect your opinions. 

For now try to not think about that guy - watch your favourite anime, eat your favourite cake, go out with friends, listen to your favourite group. It will be fine. deepstareplz.png

#9 PhotoshopNubi

PhotoshopNubi

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationTermina

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:08 PM

The only good way...is to rebound. But I know with rebounds, you should never make it serious, admire from a distance or be sure they’re not serious either.

I'm just chilling these day lmbo no rebounds for a while. But thank you for the advice!

I need to hug you, dear.

https://pa1.narvii.com/5806/ba75ca52bae7...

After some time you will sure get over him. He wasn't even worth your attention and now seems to be an even bigger liar (like, he suddenly changed his mind and found a girlfriend? wtf?). And I'm sure you will find someone who will admire you for your adorable personality and respect your opinions. 

For now try to not think about that guy - watch your favourite anime, eat your favourite cake, go out with friends, listen to your favourite group. It will be fine. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I will! And he's already forgotten about! He got in trouble for possession of alcohol on campus so karma came pretty damn quick!

chuckle.gif

#10 Cakeyness123

Cakeyness123

Your Ultimate Bias 💗

• PipPip
  • 460 posts
  • LocationCalifornia~

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:32 PM

I'm just chilling these day lmbo no rebounds for a while. But thank you for the advice!

I will! And he's already forgotten about! He got in trouble for possession of alcohol on campus so karma came pretty damn quick!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/u...

lol yw

Up, Up and Away!