OneHallyu

Are The GDA Rules A Bit Dumb??

Shiny AID

Wanna One sold over a million albums this year, for just a repack, yet didn't even get a disc bonsang cos their album didn't have enough 'original' songs. Apparently you need 6 original full length songs...

Meanwhile groups with like 10% of the sales still got a bonsang like...  no shade to them but they should have added one for w1 too

so for a million selling album to not even get a bonsang... 

Their tracklist:

wanna-one_1501428120_a.jpg

wanna-one_1509723167_Screen_Shot_2017-11

anticipate w1's daesangs at the next set of awards tho ohpressor.png

iirc they set the rule last year to avoid EXO and its members wininng 3 of the bonsangs, now it bites them in the ass and they look ridiculous cause of W1. I'd lie if I said I feel bad for them rolleyes.gif

anyway they should change it back cause sales are sales, how does it matter a mini has 5 or 6 songs lmao

"They don't need an award, they're winning in life "

LITERALLY WHAT EVERYONE SHOULD UNDERSTAND

FOR THEIR BIASES AKA EXO FOR ME

yeah that's why I stay away from fanwars. I only get involved when they cross the line and drag my boys personally for absolutely nothing 

EXO is making bank, they don't care about not winning ONE of the awards this year 

yeah that's why I stay away from fanwars. I only get involved when they cross the line and drag my boys personally for absolutely nothing

EXO is making bank, they don't care about not winning ONE of the awards this year

I really want to give YOU a DAESANG ..

😢😢😢

What an intellect ðŸ‘

If you want a super fair one, go watch KMA xD

A smol possibility of anyone faves would win though its mostly reward non idols :(

Um, i heard something about "gda being one of the fairest award thingy" weeks ago,but i now see people complaining about "change of rules" etc.

That sounds not very fair to me :derp: what were they preaching then :derp:

A smol possibility of anyone faves would win though its mostly reward non idols :(

Um, i heard something about "gda being one of the fairest award thingy" weeks ago,but i now see people complaining about "change of rules" etc.

That sounds not very fair to me 0u0plz.png what were they preaching then 0u0plz.png

Actually it's more fair because it nominate all musician not idol only. 

and what make it ironic , most once think twice the only female group who win daesang when bb4 win soty in KMA xD

i don't think it's dumb... it didn't favor Wanna One which sucks since they had the sales to back it up, but i think the criteria is fair

Album Division applies to 6 or more new songs in an album excluding intro, outro, instrumental tracks or different version of the same song

mini

01. To Be One (Intro.)

02. 활활 (Burn It Up)
03. ì—너제틱 (Energetic)
04. Wanna Be (My Baby)
05. ì´ìžë¦¬ì— (Acoustic Ver.)
06. 나야 나 (ì›Œë„ˆì› Ver.) (CD Only)
07. Never (ì›Œë„ˆì› Ver.) (CD Only)

repack
01. Nothing Without You (Intro.)
02. Beautiful 
03. 갖고 싶어
04. Twilight
05. 활활 (Burn It Up) (Prequel Remix)
06. ì—너제틱 (Energetic) (Prequel Remix)
07. Wanna Be (My Baby)
08. ì—너제틱 (Energetic)
09. 활활 (Burn It Up)
10. To Be One (Outro.)
11. Wanna Be (My Baby) (Premier Show-con Live Ver.)

in total, 12/18 don't meet the criteria. each album has only 3 new original full songs which isn't enough to qualify as an album
having it compete with albums with 6+ new songs only because of sales would be unfair imo
but it's not like they didn't knew the criteria existed. not everything is about winning awards

Actually it's more fair because it nominate all musician not idol only.

and what make it ironic , most once think twice the only female group who win daesang when bb4 win soty in KMA xD

Idol fans would say "it's unfair cos my faves aint nominated whrees the data??? The slaes???? It's still unfair bc biased judges tbh!!" (I swear someone here said it before and got upvotes lol)

(they maybe mean group as idol group, spare them smh)

Archived