Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Classroom of the Elite Official Thread

classroom of the elite light novel official thread rinne discussion spoilers translations not harem i am all alone here weeb

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 10,036 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:04 AM (Edited by Rinne, 11 January 2018 - 02:57 AM.)

classroomoftheelitmainop1.png

Official Twitter account

#2 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 10,036 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:06 AM (Edited by Rinne, 11 January 2018 - 03:11 AM.)

vol1.png

vol2.png

vol3.png

vol4.png

vol45.png

vol5.png

vol6.png

vol7.png

vol75.png

Translations:

Volume 1 (completed) and Volume 2 (incomplete) | Volume 3 (ongoing) | Volume 4 (complete) | Volume 4.5 (Chapter 1 - Chapter 2) | Volume 7 (partial) | Side Stories (SS) | Pastebin link for the rest of the translations

#3 monochrome.

monochrome.

Evil Panda

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,644 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:07 AM

one of my top 5 anime in 2017 :D

I immediately thirst for more content after finishing and I already spoiled myself from some of the LN events. lmao 

#4 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 10,036 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:14 AM

Let's make light novel sub forum active as it should be! I'll move onto anime sub forum after this

bless u rinnie, honestly.

domo domo!

Spoiler

one of my top 5 anime in 2017 :D

I immediately thirst for more content after finishing and I already spoiled myself from some of the LN events. lmao 

what i like the most about this light novel is that just how awesome the main protagonist is, most of the events are taken from his pov and we can see the abnormal way of thinking on certain subjects

the premise is top notch while the character development breaks many tropes out there

an excellent read!

#5 léaf

léaf

이달의 소녀

• OH! Press
  • 5,304 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:18 AM

domo domo!

Spoiler

mess, yes yes take it rlytearpls.png

#6 masayume☆chasing

masayume☆chasing

Certified Girl Groups Inspector

• OH! Press
  • 4,811 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:36 PM

superheroh.png Promote our hard work superheroh.png

#7 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 10,036 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:55 AM

On (or around) January 17, trial reading of volume 7.5 will be released on these three official websites. You can read about 40 pages at the beginning of volume 7.5 for free. Of course, it's in Japanese but if you really want to know what happen in the volume even just the tiny bits, worth a go I would say. I will post the translation here though if we get any, will be spoilered in case others haven't yet to read this far.

Here's the links to the three official websites

Some of the released illustrations for volume 7.5
Spoiler

and here's the synopsis for volume 7.5 (don't click if you haven't yet to read this far)
Spoiler

#8 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 10,036 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:18 AM (Edited by Rinne, 19 January 2018 - 03:21 AM.)

Volume 7.5 preview (first 50 pages) translations (done by a translator from 4chan)

Table of contents for Volume 7.5

Spoiler

My thoughts on the preview (spoilers of course)
Spoiler

#9 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 10,036 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:25 AM

Spoilers for Chapter 3 - Chapter 6, source like usual

Spoiler

#10 byeol

byeol

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇᴀᴋ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,755 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:51 PM (Edited by byeol, 25 January 2018 - 04:04 PM.)

so vol.2 hasn't been fully translated? welp. I just finished vol.1 and I spoiled myself with the content in this thread, now i'm confused af nkdsndskjdn

Spoiler

#11 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 10,036 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:37 AM

so vol.2 hasn't been fully translated? welp. I just finished vol.1 and I spoiled myself with the content in this thread, now i'm confused af nkdsndskjdn

Spoiler

It seems so. At first I was about to ask my team to complete volume 2 before proceeding to volume 3 but in the end we decided to leave it as it is just in case the original translation group is going to continue with it at some points.

Spoiler

#12 byeol

byeol

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇᴀᴋ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,755 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:23 PM

It seems so. At first I was about to ask my team to complete volume 2 before proceeding to volume 3 but in the end we decided to leave it as it is just in case the original translation group is going to continue with it at some points.

Spoiler

thank you so much for explaining the whole thing to me rlytearpls.png  and yeah i know romance isn't the main point of the series but i thought if something like that were to happen horikita would be the girl (silly me)

there are so many characters who were developed and became important after volume 1. I wish I could keep on reading but i can't japanese so I guess i will catch up when the original translation group finishes volume 2, if they ever do it :'>

#13 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

We are T

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,224 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:03 AM (Edited by wiaraewiwiarae, 12 March 2018 - 08:05 AM.)

I watched the anime and I'm reading the light novel atm. Anime did not impress, but liked the overall concept and thought that several characters were interesting, so I hope that the light novel is better.

Also LMAO @ the tags, OP. za5g21G.png

#14 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 10,036 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:24 AM

I watched the anime and I'm reading the light novel atm. Anime did not impress, but liked the overall concept and thought that several characters were interesting, so I hope that the light novel is better.

Also LMAO @ the tags, OP. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

LOL I am truly alone here sobs

But true, in my honest opinion the light novel is very well written and structured. It's easy to follow and not convoluted but at the same time still gripping and interesting. Kiyotaka is so damn good for a fresh character and I love that he's not completely a Mary Sue or a Chad (cue Mahouka and Shiba Tatsuya). Apart from the MC, the interactions between characters are gold and fun to read!

#15 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

We are T

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,224 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:28 AM

LOL I am truly alone here sobs

But true, in my honest opinion the light novel is very well written and structured. It's easy to follow and not convoluted but at the same time still gripping and interesting. Kiyotaka is so damn good for a fresh character and I love that he's not completely a Mary Sue or a Chad (cue Mahouka and Shiba Tatsuya). Apart from the MC, the interactions between characters are gold and fun to read!

We need to make anime&manga sections active. raepfaceplz.png

Yes, I read several chapters now and it definitely seems better than the anime. Will comment here more as I read.

#16 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 10,036 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:34 AM

We need to make anime&manga sections active. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Yes, I read several chapters now and it definitely seems better than the anime. Will comment here more as I read.

I strongly agree with that. If you have any suggestions, just let us know. I'm all for this dave.png 

Have fun reading!

#17 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

We are T

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,224 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:40 AM

I strongly agree with that. If you have any suggestions, just let us know. I'm all for this https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... 

Have fun reading!

Well for now I made a Chihayafuru thread and I'm asking for Skip Beat thread to be unarchived which are the 2 ongoing mangas that I am steadily reading atm.

I was thinking that in case of rare or even not-so-often updates of the manga/anime/novel, maybe there's sense in making topic-based discussions like 'fave character / chapter xxx / situation xxx / pairing xxx / if you were x, what would you do, etc. on a weekly/bi-weekly basis?

#18 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 10,036 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:54 AM

Well for now I made a Chihayafuru thread and I'm asking for Skip Beat thread to be unarchived which are the 2 ongoing mangas that I am steadily reading atm.

I was thinking that in case of rare or even not-so-often updates of the manga/anime/novel, maybe there's sense in making topic-based discussions like 'fave character / chapter xxx / situation xxx / pairing xxx / if you were x, what would you do, etc. on a weekly/bi-weekly basis?

Excellent job my tomodachi

We can do that but we should try to encourage more people to post in the sub forum first. I'm thinking of game threads. We can use examples from forum games sub forum as references. Let them engage in open and friendly stuffs to gain returning readers. Topic-based discussion is still the best choice as long as we have people to do it. Which I believe we do which is you lol

My team on the other hand is working on two projects right now and I'll see if it is possible to integrate them into this sub forum

#19 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

We are T

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,224 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:56 AM

Excellent job my tomodachi

We can do that but we should try to encourage more people to post in the sub forum first. I'm thinking of game threads. We can use examples from forum games sub forum as references. Let them engage in open and friendly stuffs to gain returning readers. Topic-based discussion is still the best choice as long as we have people to do it. Which I believe we do which is you lol

My team on the other hand is working on two projects right now and I'll see if it is possible to integrate them into this sub forum

Game threads sound great! 

#20 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

We are T

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,224 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 04:21 PM (Edited by wiaraewiwiarae, 02 April 2018 - 04:22 PM.)

So I finished everything that's ben translated for volumes 1-3 and so far I'm enjoying it. Certainly much better than anime.

Thanks very much to you guys for translating.

Up, Up and Away!