Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

~Yotsubato~

My top 15 SNSD variety Show apperances

I actually made all this after a user asked me for suggestions on SNSD variety shows. I kinda got really into it so I made this list.  :happy: 

So lets start:

1) Strong Heart

This TV show is part of the Golden age of idol variety shows for me (together with Star Golden Bell) It is a good show due to the fact that there are many celebrities invited as guests besides SoShi and the hosts always make it fun and energetic. SoShi have appeared in MANY episodes here sometimes altogether others individually or in small groups.
FUN FACT: Yoona has appeared in the 1st AND Last episodes of this show.
Episodes that stand out for me are 11-12, 18-19, 23-24, 53-54, 165-166.

2) Star Golden Bell is the second of the golden idol variety shows. Here as well we have many idol groups and k-pop artists invited and interacting with each other and this is part of what makes this show great. I mean Seeing SNSD and KARA at the same time is an eye treat for everyone :D. The focus is not about just 1 artist or 1 group (unless it is a special) but many.
Very funny to watch. Again here also SoShi has appeared many times.
Episodes that stand out for me are 245. 248, 274, 279.

3) Radio Star
A talk show where the hosts ask the most spicy questions to the guests (some are rude) but the girls responses are always very nice to watch, sometimes they even get angry at the hosts LOL.
Episodes 312 and 368 feature all 9

4) Beatles Code
Another great show, comparable to Radio Star but without the drama and the rudeness, things are still interesting but it is a more fun and chill atmosphere. The hosts are HILARIOUS
Episodes that stand out for me are 47-48, 68-69

5) Running Man
Can't be a k-pop fan and not heard of this urban/survival variety show. Besides SoShi many others have appeared here and the hosts always make it a fun watch.
Episodes that stand out for me are 39 and the 2 part 63-64, Episode 63-64 deserves a special mention because I saw a part of Seobaby that I had never seen before and it was astonishing to watch that LOL. Seobaby was sooooo competitive.

6) Dream Team
One of their best appearances to date IMO. A show filled with some sporty and fun activities where the girls show their competitive and DORKY side.
Episode 106 is the best.

7) Horror Movie Factory
Another golden SNSD show (its just them in all episodes) It is a bit weird because it changed its atmosphere midway through the episodes. From kinda like a horror prank kind of show it became a melting pot of funny moments and crazy SNSD dancing moments. Fun Fact actor Lee Beom-soo is also here where he acts like the girls acting instructor. Him doing the limbo is the funniest stuff ever.

8) Hello Baby
An early SNSD show that is completely dedicated to SoShi (with some guests invited at times). The premise is that the girls will be taking care of a small baby-boy and acting like mothers to him, so cute. Many nicknames that the fandom have given the girls (and quite a few gifs) originate from this show. A MUST watch.....ALL 22 50minute episodes of it :)

9) SBS Ha Ha Mong show
A nice show where the girls are shown to relax and chill while being quite adorable while doing so.
episode 4 stands out for me

10) Intimate Note
Not gonna say much about it besides this: It made a fan and I personally consider it a mandatory watch for all SONEs

11) Guerrilla Date
A good show that the girls do on most comebacks. Its main reason is for promotion purposes but the hosts ask some fun questions and most episodes have fan interactions + events in them so it has something unique compared to the rest.
Episodes that stand out for me are the ones aired at these dates 04.10.10, 01.12.13 and the most recent one 03.08.14

12) Happy Together
Great talk show hosted by favourite TV show host Yoo Jae Suk :)
Episodes that stand out for me are 172, 227, 282.

13) Shinhwa Broadcast 
The legendary show hosted by the members of the legendary Shinhwa. The girls appeared there in a really funny episode where everyone played a prank on Yoona LOL (all in good heart)
Episodes 47-48

14) Factory Girl
An exclusive SoShi show where they are employed as assistant editors for ELLE magazine. It is comprised of 10 awesome episodes where we also see some of the girls take a trip to New York (not gonna tell you who though xD) It seems to me they had a great time shooting this show.

15) Idol Army
2PM + SNSD together .................Need I say more?
This is one of the funniest shows I have seen and one of the rare shows where SNSD is interacting with guys. The reactions from both sides are just amazing to see.
Episodes 1 and 2 are the BEST.

So this is my personal list of the top 15 SNSD variety show appearances. There are many more that the girls have appeared in (astonishing amount) but I chose these because they mostly feature ALL 9 of them together in most cases.

Special mention to "Invincible Youth" season 1 for Sunny making me love her even more than it was already possible. The true variety comedy QUEEN. :datass:  :datass:  :datass: 

PS: All those mentioned above have eng subs :D
PS2: These are just Korean TV shows, not even gonna start mentioning Japanese TV appearances and Korean radio shows.

My fav is still SNSD 1st show GGTS Girls go To School because that really made me their fan and I still watch it often. 

It is nice to see pre debut and rookie SNSD they were so cute back then.

It's a really huge contrast to see how many appearances they made 'back in the day' compared to when they make their last two comebacks. Maybe one or two appearances on shows and that's about it.

2007-2010 there'd be like dozens of appearances per comeback. Not counting radio show interviews and individual member appearances at places.

Pretty solid list. Here's a quick list of mine off the top of my head. 

Intimate Note

Invincible Youth

Night Star

Sweet Night

Hello Baby

Champagne

Strong Heart

Star Golden Bell

Radio Star

Beatles Code

from those Intimate Note, Running Man and Hello Baby are my favorites but SNSD & the dangerous boys still wins my heart

It's a really huge contrast to see how many appearances they made 'back in the day' compared to when they make their last two comebacks. Maybe one or two appearances on shows and that's about it.

2007-2010 there'd be like dozens of appearances per comeback. Not counting radio show interviews and individual member appearances at places.

well its hard now to get all 9 members at one place if its not perf or concert

for me

- girls go to school. man they were sooo cute, innocent bubbly teenage girls... and for ppl who weren't even debuted, they were so entertaining

- factory girls. taengsic.

- horror movie factory. hella funny. and taengsic.

-intimate note.

-hello baby

-snsd and the dangerous boys

- snsd star life theater

- invincible youth sunny yuri

I miss them on shows of their own like girls go to school and factory girl. pls SM...