Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

✿ SING女团 Thread ✿ Super Impassioned Net Generation ♡

s.i.n.g. S.I.N.G.女团 SING女团

106 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite member? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Favorite member?

1. Jiang Shen / Debbie (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

2. Xu Shiyin (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

3. Chen Li (1 votes [7.69%])

4. Qin Yu (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Wu Yao (1 votes [7.69%])

6. Bian Li (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Lin Hui (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Lin Jiyin (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Lao Meiyun (7 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 ManOfPeace

ManOfPeace

Trainee

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 09:08 PM (Edited by ManOfPeace, 04 August 2018 - 09:11 PM.)

Hi welcome! Same as you I'm also new to here, just been here for one or two months.https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... I'm Chinese myself (born and raised in China) and went abroad for college. Just wondering how you people who don't know Chinese found out SING?https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... No offence, but just curious (and happy as well!), cuz compared to Jpop and Kpop which are HUGE all around the world, Cpop is relatively small...

Thanks. I'm Indian (born and raised in the USA) and I don't hold Indian culture dear to me, I rather avoid it really laugh.png. I've gained interest in Eastern Asian cultures (specifically Chinese and Japanese cultures). I like being around Eastern Asians in general. I wanted to find out what Eastern Asian languages I like the sound of, so I decided to determine that by watching clips, shows, and movies that were from China or Japan. I also listened to Chinese and Japanese music. When I looked up Eastern Asian music, I saw a thumbnail of a video with East Asian girls with fans in their hands and I found it interesting. I'm very glad I clicked on that video. I wish SING was more popular as I know it's not one of the most popular singing groups in China. I know they sing in Mandarin and I have not listened to any song in Cantonese yet, well I'm not sure. I personally would include Mandarin among some of the languages I would like to learn. I haven't listened to much Cpop or Jpop, but I like both of them equally.

#102 ManOfPeace

ManOfPeace

Trainee

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 09:15 PM

Done.

Finally! I've been listening to the music video of this song on YouTube several times for the past week and a half and I couldn't find the dance video for it. Thank you @Soar. 

#103 Zhang SING fan

Zhang SING fan

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 02:30 AM

Yes, someone has to do it.

Coolimhappyplz.pngimhappyplz.png subscribedimhappyplz.png 

Thanks. I'm Indian (born and raised in the USA) and I don't hold Indian culture dear to me, I rather avoid it really https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot.... I've gained interest in Eastern Asian cultures (specifically Chinese and Japanese cultures). I like being around Eastern Asians in general. I wanted to find out what Eastern Asian languages I like the sound of, so I decided to determine that by watching clips, shows, and movies that were from China or Japan. I also listened to Chinese and Japanese music. When I looked up Eastern Asian music, I saw a thumbnail of a video with East Asian girls with fans in their hands and I found it interesting. I'm very glad I clicked on that video. I wish SING was more popular as I know it's not one of the most popular singing groups in China. I know they sing in Mandarin and I have not listened to any song in Cantonese yet, well I'm not sure. I personally would include Mandarin among some of the languages I would like to learn. I haven't listened to much Cpop or Jpop, but I like both of them equally.

That's cool! Enjoy!!za5g21G.pngza5g21G.png

#104 meis

meis

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 11:24 AM (Edited by meis, 07 August 2018 - 02:10 PM.)

Lai Meiyun is in it. It was recorded before March or April 2018, before she joins Rocket Girls 101.

#105 ManOfPeace

ManOfPeace

Trainee

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:00 PM

Lai Meiyun is in it. It was recorded before March or April 2018, before she joins Rocket Girls 101.

I wish Lai Meiyun's hair stayed black. I'm alright with Jiang Shen's hair color change.

#106 Soar

Soar

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:12 PM

Official MV of Ye Sheng Ge is released.

#107 Soar

Soar

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:25 AM

Qin Yu gave a speech 'Integration of Youth Culture and Traditional Culture from the Perspective of Electronic Chinese Style Music' in English on International Youth Conference.

Here is the full transcript.

Up, Up and Away!