Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo
- - - - -

her vocals and rap are amazing its a shame her public image is bad

azealia banks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#41 ren‍‍‍

ren‍‍‍

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:38 PM

YALL BEST LEAVE MY MESSY QUEEN DF ALONE! THEY GOT CARDIB UGLY PILLOW COUCH BUILT ASS OUT HERE SAYING HOMOPHOBIC N TRANSPHOBIC SHIT BUT YALL AINT CANCELLING THAT HOE

#42 RedVelvetTrash

RedVelvetTrash

Bad Boy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:42 PM

She's very off-putting, but I kind of look the other way just for bringing 212 into existence lol. I love that song.

#43 tabingi

tabingi

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:09 PM

I was really gunning for AB to make it when 212 dropped but like... her label really failed her by constantly postponing her album. I dunno if it was due to her creative input or them just blocking her, but that really fucked up her career trajectory. 

But I'm not really down with people dismissing her comments. She made a lot of fucked up comments towards other black women, asians, Jewish people, LGBT, etc. Then she got into a fight with a 14 year old? I know she had a rough childhood and alludes to having Bipolar disorder, but there's healthier ways to channel your mental illness than lashing out at people. 

There's definitely a double standard towards female rappers, cause a lot of dudes get away with shit (isn't there some guy in prison for murder rn who is getting a record deal?), so I can understand where people are defending her on that basis. 

Also no matter how much Nicki gives away money to college students I will never forget or forgive her for her Nazi glorifying MV (that she never apologized for and attributed blame to the MV director who is Jewish) and standing by her child rapist brother. I dunno how she is getting away with this, especially with her lazy music.

Also it's pretty fucked up Russell Crow spit on her and nobody seems to give a shit. That genuinely made me sad for her. 

#44 baddie

baddie

Idol

• PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:33 AM

YALL BEST LEAVE MY MESSY QUEEN DF ALONE! THEY GOT CARDIB UGLY PILLOW COUCH BUILT ASS OUT HERE SAYING HOMOPHOBIC N TRANSPHOBIC SHIT BUT YALL AINT CANCELLING THAT HOE

Lmao Cardi's trash ass bubble gon pop she already got her 15 mins out there 

#45 PeachyKeys!

PeachyKeys!

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

Yeah...

Up, Up and Away!