Photo

Edit : Article translation added [JSON] [Naver] Twice, Living Up to Their Name Reason They are 'Top Girl Group'

Twice JSON JYP Naver

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 JustSomeOneNew

JustSomeOneNew

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:40 AM (Edited by JustSomeOneNew, 27 December 2017 - 10:28 AM.)

0000803299_001_20171212130141486.jpg?typ

Girl group Twice did it again.

On 12th morning, Twice repackage album 'Merry & Happy' title track 'Heart Shaker' reached top on 7 real time charts.

Including Hongkong, Singapore, Thailand it's no.1 on 9 different countries iTunes and Twice's carol 'Merry & Happy' is no.2 on 5 different countries iTunes including Hongkong and Singapore.

Twice released 'Knock Knock', 'Signal', 'Likey' this year, working hard and received a lot of love. Dominantly toping online digital chart is an of course, they also sold 1M physically, proudly keeping the dignity of 'Top girl group'.

0000803299_002_20171212130141523.jpg?typ

Debuting on 2015 with 'LOA' within 2 years with 'CU', 'TT', 'Knock Knock', 'Signal', 'Likey', 'Heart Shaker' they've 7 continuous hits writing new history of girl group.

Last May 'TT' got 200M views making it the first female K-Pop song to do it, and with 'CU' and 'LOA' they now have 3MVs with 200M views.

'Likey' set the record for fastest female K-Pop MV to get 100M views. Making Twice have 6 MVs with over 100M views.

This time they're also predicted to succeed again, but as expected 'Heart Shaker' is about to make records. This is the reason no one can refute Twice as 'Top Girl Group'.

[+165] [-06] Teudoongideul let's hit daebak with 'Heart Shaker' and end every promotion this year well~~

[+160] [-04] Personally I think Twice really think about their fans and are humble too which is why they're top girl group

[+133] [-05] Just daebak big daebak

[+114] [-04] As expected of Twice

[+113] [-06] Twice let's only walk on flower path

Source

#2 tobe

tobe

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,563 posts
  • LocationWhere The Wind Blows --- Right Now, Its Blowing To TWICE

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:42 AM

[+113] [-06] Twice let's only walk on flower path

#3 panna cotta

panna cotta

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Locationasking nayeon for digits

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:42 AM

Nation's girl group now everyone should accept it 

#4 Sebby

Sebby

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:43 AM

They had another amazing year and they'll continue to slay 

#5 zetsupetsu

zetsupetsu

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:44 AM

I mean, I appreciate the translation for the comments but I'd rather read about the article tbh since the title seemed really interesting.

#6 godblessdelulu

godblessdelulu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:54 AM

We love Twice  chuplz.png QRLGYBO.png asurpriseblushplz.png

#7 SayaNeru

SayaNeru

♥Sakura♥Sayanee♥Neru

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,463 posts
  • LocationYokohama, Japan

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:00 AM

#1 Girl Group Easily

#8 JustSomeOneNew

JustSomeOneNew

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:06 AM

I mean, I appreciate the translation for the comments but I'd rather read about the article tbh since the title seemed really interesting.

On 12th morning, Twice repackage album 'Merry & Happy' title track 'Heart Shaker' reached top on 7 real time charts.

Including Hongkong, Singapore, Thailand it's no.1 on 9 different countries iTunes and Twice's carol 'Merry & Happy' is no.2 on 5 different countries iTunes including Hongkong and Singapore.

Twice released 'Knock Knock', 'Signal', 'Likey' this year, working hard and received a lot of love. Dominantly toping online digital chart is an of course, they also sold 1M physically, proudly keeping the dignity of 'Top girl group'.

Debuting on 2015 with 'LOA' within 2 years with 'CU', 'TT', 'Knock Knock', 'Signal', 'Likey', 'Heart Shaker' they've 7 continuous hits writing new history of girl group.

Last May 'TT' got 200M views making it the first female K-Pop song to do it, and with 'CU' and 'LOA' they now have 3MVs with 200M views.

'Likey' set the record for fastest female K-Pop MV to get 100M views. Making Twice have 6 MVs with over 100M views.

This time they're also predicted to succeed again, but as expected 'Heart Shaker' is about to make records. This is the reason no one can refute Twice as 'Top Girl Group'.

#9 Bearing

Bearing

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts
  • LocationSapphire

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:08 AM

[+160] [-04] Personally I think Twice really think about their fans and are humble too which is why they're top girl group

rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png 

#10 zetsupetsu

zetsupetsu

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:09 AM

Oh wow I didn't expect you to actually translate it! I really appreciate it! Thanks!

#11 inihara

inihara

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:26 AM

no one can refute Twice as 'Top Girl Group'

#12 jeongcrushed

jeongcrushed

bye ~ blue 🎶

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts
  • Locationjib.

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:50 AM

U

no one can refute Twice as 'Top Girl Group'

^^^

And, you're very nice translating all these articles despite the not so much up votes it gets there. Please keep feeding us more so we could bury all those NB translated irrelevant nate and pann pressed comments.

#13 JustSomeOneNew

JustSomeOneNew

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:53 AM

U^^^

And, you're very nice translating all these articles despite the not so much up votes it gets there. Please keep feeding us more so we could bury all those NB translated irrelevant nate and pann pressed comments.

Thanks, I translate articles that have at least 5 comments with 100+ upvotes

#14 Holo

Holo

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:53 AM

Damn that praise is good. No lies detected.

#15 jeongcrushed

jeongcrushed

bye ~ blue 🎶

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts
  • Locationjib.

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:54 AM

Damn that praise is good. No lies detected.

great job! smile.png

#16 pastelcake

pastelcake

~Twice's Guardian : Savage team~ Moon Snow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,121 posts
  • LocationTwiceland

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:57 AM

bless 

#17 Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

☙❤♕ Park Jihyo ♕❤❧

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,884 posts
  • LocationJihyo's Heart.

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:13 AM

Yass get those praises girls !!!! ahmagahplz.png

#18 tuliphiccups

tuliphiccups

Star