Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
seulmate

[iQIYI Show] Idol Producer Official Thread

I know Happy Camp is another show but can someone pls explain how it is related to this show? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I know Happy Camp is another show but can someone pls explain how it is related to this show? Thanks in advance.

to promote the show

to promote the show

Jackson, Lay and other judges will be on the show?

Lay is Hunan's Communist Ambassador and Happy Camp is aired on Hunan TV.

He have the ability to pull some strings. 

Happy Camp is also China's number 1 variety show, people appeared there are all a-listers. 

• Like 1

Lay is Hunan's Communist Ambassador and Happy Camp is aired on Hunan TV.

He have the ability to pull some strings. 

Happy Camp is also China's number 1 variety show, people appeared there are all a-listers.

according to rumors only lay and trainees but we'll see

Xie Xie guys

according to rumors only lay and trainees but we'll see

Well Jackson was in preview video so... I think he will be there... And he had recorded for that show today ... :)

Well Jackson was in preview video so... I think he will be there... And he had recorded for that show today ... :)

preview? i haven't seen it. i only follow yixing fans that's why i don't know about other mentors. rumor was yixing+trainees but seems like it was wrong.
  • Like 1

preview? i haven't seen it. i only follow yixing fans that's why i don't know about other mentors. rumor was yixing+trainees but seems like it was wrong.

Here :)

Well Jackson was in preview video so... I think he will be there... And he had recorded for that show today ... smile.png

Omo yey

Edited by otterâ„¢

Here smile.png

wait. do u mean idol producer? ofc he is there he's rap mentor laugh.png  we were talking about happy camp. it's for idol producer promotion. jackson was on this show too 

Edited by XiNG4U
  • Like 1

wait. do u mean idol producer? ofc he is there he's rap mentor laugh.png  we were talking about happy camp. it's for idol producer promotion. jackson was on this show too 

Oh the Happy Camp... Ok ok :D :D I thought you meant Idol Producer... Sorry

lowkey I'd love to see jackson as the dance mentor instead becuz he's a great dancer & martial arts trickster but he made a name for himself as a rapper in china soilikeitplz.png

SO is lay a mentor?

dance mentor

no, he's producer representative like BoA in pd101. but he'll probably help trainees with their performances too

dance mentors are pinky and cheng xiao

• Like 5

no, he's producer representative like BoA in pd101. but he'll probably help trainees with their performances too

dance mentors are pinky and cheng xiao

That's the official title but look at :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=332&v=QxDZK1RAT7o

at 5:32

Lay said "Right, and everyone should not forget, for dance, I'm here too"

I mean okay lets say he's kind of helping trainee to dance giving some advices, but that's not what Cheng Xiao and Pinky are doing too? Helping and sharing their experience, seems overall the same thing. Cuzz lets not forget that some trainee came from Yue Hua too (Cheng Xiao compagny) some I'll not be surprised if some trainee have similar dancing skills as Cheng Xiao and Pinky or even higher and I think they kind of expect that too hence their humble answers

Edited by Khyler
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

That's the official title but look at :

at 5:32

Lay said "Right, and everyone should not forget, for dance, I'm here too"

I mean okay lets say he's kind of helping trainee to dance giving some advices, but that's not what Cheng Xiao and Pinky are doing too? Helping and sharing their experience, seems overall the same thing. Cuzz lets not forget that some trainee came from Yue Hua too (Cheng Xiao compagny) some I'll not be surprised if some trainee have similar dancing skills as Cheng Xiao and Pinky or even higher and I think they kind of expect that too hence their humble answers

i saw this. i'm sure he'll help but i meant that officially it's only pinky and cheng xiao. they all can dance lol. jackson is a good dancer too