Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
seulmate

[iQIYI Show] Idol Producer Official Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Tzoerr7Ao&t=3360s

First episode of Q bits bts commentary of Idol Hits with Lu Dinghao, Li Xikan, Zhou Rui, Qin Fen and Qian Zhenghao.

Its raw though and I don't think anyone is subbing it and i do believe they had a performance on the first episode of Idol Hits with Luo Zheng and Xu Shengen but i can't find it anywhere.

They are singing Xiao Ban at 21:10 rlytearpls.png

Edited by caren
  • Like 2

Li Junyi provides harmonization for Stranger in the North cover by You Zhangjing and rapper LIL-EM on The Rap of China semifinal episode tonight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Tzoerr7Ao&t=3360s

First episode of Q bits bts commentary of Idol Hits with Lu Dinghao, Li Xikan, Zhou Rui, Qin Fen and Qian Zhenghao.

Its raw though and I don't think anyone is subbing it and i do believe they had a performance on the first episode of Idol Hits with Luo Zheng and Xu Shengen but i can't find it anywhere.

They are singing Xiao Ban at 21:10 rlytearpls.png

Idol Hits Subs has been established to sub the show. They've subbed the previous bts as well.

https://twitter.com/idolhitssubs

• Like 1

Binge watching Idol Producer the past few days! I'm glad the show was so successful that I can still see my faves having activities even if they didnt make it into 9percent rlytearpls.png

mister yanchen has his own fashion line now!!! I AM SO PROUD OF HIM :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

oh really? i saw his update but i thought it's just a photoshoot. so happy for him!

oh really? i saw his update but i thought it's just a photoshoot. so happy for him!

yeah i believe he created the line with his mom and also participated in the whole designing process.

i can't believe he's now a boss at 22. he really did that!!!

• Like 1

Preview of Guten Guten Banana with TANGRAM + Lin Yanjun & You Zhangjing, starting 27 Sept on iQiyi with 12 episodes:

-----

Fantasy Restaurant with Zhu Zhengting, Justin, Xiao Gui, Bi Wenjun, Jeffrey and Dong Yanlei will start airing tomorrow (22 Sept) on iQiyi, also with 12 episodes. Guests are other IPD boys including You Zhangjing, Huang Xinchun, Li Xikan and Zhu Xingjie.

Qoiahtu.jpg

Theme song MV with all main cast titled Runaway:

Teaser:

-----

As for subs, I'm pretty sure BananaTeamSubs will be subbing Guten Guten Banana, but I'm not sure if any of NEX7 fansubbing group has decided to sub Fantasy Restaurant. I hope someone will!

Edited by whitedove
  • Like 1

Fantasy Restaurant needs to be subbed, watched a few clips and god I miss these clowns. It's going to be so much fun watching them together again. 

Here the boys are being evaluated on their English the same way they were on IP hurrplz.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR8BAN7pmig

This and seeing Zhou Rui, Qin Fen, Xikan, and Dinghao reacting to Cai Xukun's Wait Wait Wait performance makes me sooooo happy!!! They are genuinely still so close to each other, it brings a tear to my eye.

Edited by waycrispy1
  • Like 1

Fantasy Restaurant needs to be subbed, watched a few clips and god I miss these clowns. It's going to be so much fun watching them together again. 

Here the boys are being evaluated on their English the same way they were on IP hurrplz.png

This and seeing Zhou Rui, Qin Fen, Xikan, and Dinghao reacting to Cai Xukun's Wait Wait Wait performance makes me sooooo happy!!! They are genuinely still so close to each other, it brings a tear to my eye.

Who else is in the show?

Jeffrey is so cute ilikeitplz.png

what do you guys think of the new groups that came out of the show (ONER, MR X, AWAKEN F, ä¹åŽä¸ƒå­NEXT)

ONER (Dazzle) dancing could be better plus it did not fit the song

MR X (ZIGZAG) was pretty good

AWAKEN F (For Your Attention) song didnt match the video

NEXT it was ok could be alot better

it's just rumors. but s2 before 9% debut... imstupid.png

i hope the part about yixing is not true. i want to stop watching survival shows lol

Honestly, iQiyi doesn't really seem to care about NPC as a music group. They just have them as CF group, basically.

it's just rumors. but s2 before 9% debut... imstupid.png

i hope the part about yixing is not true. i want to stop watching survival shows lol

Honestly, iQiyi doesn't really seem to care about NPC as a music group. They just have them as CF group, basically.

9jxd.jpg

Supposedly, it stated to start airing on 1/1/19 imstupid.png

I'm surprised for Yixing, he seems to be sooo busy.

9jxd.jpg

Supposedly, it stated to start airing on 1/1/19 imstupid.png

I'm surprised for Yixing, he seems to be sooo busy.

I wonder if some of the new contestants will be able to replicate Xukun's impact btw

I wonder if some of the new contestants will be able to replicate Xukun's impact btw

Xukun came with some hype and live up to it ahmagahplz.png

We don't know the trainees so far but if somebody came with same conditions then why not (but I don't think so :p) laugh.png