Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
seulmate

[iQIYI Show] Idol Producer Official Thread

I'm kind of disappointed that ONER debut isnt til the last day in aug. we all knew it was coming in august. it's going to be right on top of nine percent promotions. i dont understand why it took so damn long. I thought they already had a lot of it recorded already

Relistening to all the songs and stages from IP i have realised that Ling Chao's voice is probably my favorite of all the contestants. It reminds me of Luhan's but a little bolder and deeper. The tone is just so nice to listen to.

I really want to hear him sing again. please put your songs on spotify ms qin!

oh well im looking forward to the teasers and promo pics for sure

Loved his ver of Xiao Ban and What I Miss! QRLGYBO.png

I remember Ruibin said You Zhangjing dm-ed him to say that he's going to sing his lines in Listen to What I Say for the NPC fanmeet. 

I can imagine Ruibin dm-ing Zhangjing back to say that he's going to sing his lines (and the other 3 trainees' lines) in WIM.  

Someday, RuiJing / ZhangBin ship will sail again rlytearpls.png

• Like 1

Darren Chen better get his girl before Jeffrey swoops in and seduces her with his eggs...they look cute though

DkSBMtBUwAEsFGF.jpg

• Like 1

Zhou Rui's Island âˆž MV recently came out, go check it out on Weibo, Netease, or YinYueTai!

Also, if you like Zhou Rui and you have a printer and an afternoon to spare, please consider participating in this birthday project! You just have to print one of the postcards linked in the tweet, and then take a picture of it next to a local landmark. Then send the picture along with a short birthday message to the email in the picture, and we'll compile them all into a book to give to him on September 8th! It would mean a lot to him to see fan support from all around the world ~

Me too hahahah. He's sooooo cute 💕. But my first love was and is Zhenghao xD. To be honest, i found a lot of new bias (?)

Sent from my Ultra Link using OneHallyu mobile app

hi just saw this, sorry! ikr me too, I have so many new people to follow now because IP did such a good job of showcasing their personalities and they all stole my heart >< Zhenghao is an absolute cutie, and has the voice of an angel.

• Like 1

Haohao's episode of Fan Turn and Turn is subbed by IP Labs! 

i'm watching chinese drama "where the lost ones go" and one of ip trainees played there. i couldn't recognize him but his face looked so familiar so i finally googled their cast and it's chen siqi from ip lol. this drama is from 2017

TKrwczC.png

Edited by XiNG4U