Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
seulmate

[iQIYI Show] Idol Producer Official Thread

interesting find on youtube. 

This studio did the demo choreography for It's ok and Mack Daddy for finals

and they also the new version for ONER's Antidote choreo

and JC girls (from pd101 china ) stuff too  

• Like 1

Bananas are debuting soon under the name TANGRAM

007bOI08gy1ftg3cs2ydij31kw2j1e81.jpg

weibo link: https://www.weibo.com/p/1006066587555064

the account doesn't follow Yanjun and Zhangjing so (my speculation) it's likely that the group will only have the other 7 guys

I'm starting to believe the rumors that there is a ban on 9P members from promoting with their groups, 

but YH is fighting it while Banana is following it (idk what Gramarie and Ziyi's company are doing abt it).

If that rumor is true, I wish Banana had fought it too. Zhangjun might get overworked but at least they have a better chance of staying relevant with their group after 9P disbands. 

So what's going top happen to Zhangjing and Yanjun? Soloists? I was hoping they can debut altogether. 

who knows... maybe they'll join them after 9% disbandment

I'm starting to believe the rumors that there is a ban on 9P members from promoting with their groups, 

but YH is fighting it while Banana is following it (idk what Gramarie and Ziyi's company are doing abt it).

If that rumor is true, I wish Banana had fought it too. Zhangjun might get overworked but at least they have a better chance of staying relevant with their group after 9P disbands. 

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with that. Some banana director said a while back they wanted Yanjun and Zhangjing to focus on Nine Percent, so it was obvious the other trainees weren't gonna wait 'til they came back. I still think the most likely scenario it's they'll add them later, even with the name.

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with that. Some banana director said a while back they wanted Yanjun and Zhangjing to focus on Nine Percent, so it was obvious the other trainees weren't gonna wait 'til they came back. I still think the most likely scenario it's they'll add them later, even with the name.

Idk if I could believe that bc i saw a tweet about a trans report abt 9% issues months ago. 

The reporter was supposed to talk with 2 company reps abt the ban on group promotions and while one rep from an unidentified company backed out of the interview, a Banana rep confirmed the restriction from group promotions and that companies were renegotiating, and that although it was regretful Banana will still follow it.