Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
seulmate

[iQIYI Show] Idol Producer Official Thread

spoilered bc NPC related

That's not all of NPC though, Zhang de Jun are missing. 

Is it true that some toxic Nine's are ignoring some of the members by cropping them out of the group pics/vids? 

Not just in fanmade vids but in fancams of official events? 

==

ONER getting cosmetic endorsements now ahmagahplz.png  

==

CNK (LianJie, JunYi, LiRang, ZiBo) and Zoom (DaYuan, MingHao, YiLong, and FeiTong) at Super League 

part 1 

part 2 

Edited by namidaone

Not sure if this has been posted but someone on Youtube has subbed all of Banana's vlogs in Korea! Check the channel out:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

hi, 

finished watching IP a while ago and have been looking around the web for trainee updates after the show and I'm so glad I found this website/thread!laugh.png

ONER is going to be on that robots show.

The concept of that show is so bizarre to me but I would watch for ONER

dam, that show is giving me BattleBots vibes. I didn't even know China has a show like that. What is Oner doing there though, special guest or commentators? (if i remember correctly doesn't one of them hold a degree in engineering ? maybe that's why. )

Also, i read somewhere that Zhou Rui released a song, but i can't seem to find anymore info about that.

• Like 1

hi, 

finished watching IP a while ago and have been looking around the web for trainee updates after the show and I'm so glad I found this website/thread!laugh.png

dam, that show is giving me BattleBots vibes. I didn't even know China has a show like that. What is Oner doing there though, special guest or commentators? (if i remember correctly doesn't one of them hold a degree in engineering ? maybe that's why. )

Also, i read somewhere that Zhou Rui released a song, but i can't seem to find anymore info about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g_p2br5op4&t=0s&list=WL&index=2

CXK gonna be on next week's 天天å‘上! (Preview starts ard 1:28:00)

NGL, I'm actually more hyped for RNG's appearance. asdfghjkl; so unexpected,so excited ahmagahplz.png

NGL, I'm actually more hyped for RNG's appearance. asdfghjkl; so unexpected,so excited ahmagahplz.png

my two worlds collided for this and idk how to feel lol

• Like 1