Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Shiny AID

Official Dance King Euijin Thread

Euijin  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What Made You Stan Euijin (On Going Option Additions)

• Other/etc.
    • A.Cian Days (Lo-J)
    • Bigflo Days
    • The Unit Audition
    • Dance Battle
    • Heartbeat Coover
    • Stay + Chained Up Cover
    • Question
    • Drag Me

yes one fan account I saw said it's the worst song rip

but it sounds quite good in this teaser at the start, reminds me of a SHINee song

http://www.vlive.tv/video/54475?channelCode=D814E3

I would like the MV too but im confident in how he's gonna go overall so if he does miss the opportunity I'm not too worried

I saw some other accounts say the song was decent, and that Euijin rocked the center and danced super well. I think All Day is pretty much locked in at this point for first team, which is unfortunate because I'm sure U-Kiss Jun will get first within his team, and that's 10000 points he'll have over Euijin. I was really hoping Euijin would get #1 after the next voting period. I hope he does by the end of the Unit ilikeitplz.png

Edit: I totally agree, it sounds like a mix of Shinee and Zion.T. And actually, Question has moved up to #2 on the Daum Teaser poll. Looks like Euijin and Donghyun are raking in the fans!

Edited by alleyoop
  • Like 1

Just dropping a dance cover by Euijin

Also, I'm so happy for him to get the 1st place and the MV! Rise Euijin!

And we need a Euijin badge!

• Like 1

Just dropping a dance cover by Euijin

Also, I'm so happy for him to get the 1st place and the MV! Rise Euijin!

And we need a Euijin badge!

I'm already trying to make mocks for his badge, but he will probs make top 9 and we will get more photos then

I have a CAF incase we need too

S6fnTKG.png50QGhuy.pngUBU99KG.png

MFWi90Q.pngQdKhLdT.pnglrA8ma2.pnglULsY66.png

• Like 1

I'm already trying to make mocks for his badge, but he will probs make top 9 and we will get more photos then

omg nice badges!!!!! he's really handsome <3 i like all of them <3

• Like 1

Really nice badges!!!

Both from the CF are my faves!

• Like 1

im so happy that euijin is so well loved among the unit b contestants <3 and he's finally a leader of his team!!! cant wait to see how well his team will do at the finals. 

As much as i like jun, i really do hope that euijin will rise to #1 in the finals tho....it'll be so encouraging to see that happening. I wonder if euijin's fanbase will be strong enough to give him that #1.... 

• Like 1

im so happy that euijin is so well loved among the unit b contestants <3 and he's finally a leader of his team!!! cant wait to see how well his team will do at the finals. 

As much as i like jun, i really do hope that euijin will rise to #1 in the finals tho....it'll be so encouraging to see that happening. I wonder if euijin's fanbase will be strong enough to give him that #1.... 

Well, if Jun didn't get the 10000 benefit points Euijin would be first by a small amount of votes. Euijin had ~220000 votes and Jun had ~219000, so I do think there is a big chance of him ending the show in first place.