Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Shiny AID

Official Dance King Euijin Thread

Euijin  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What Made You Stan Euijin (On Going Option Additions)

• Other/etc.
    • A.Cian Days (Lo-J)
    • Bigflo Days
    • The Unit Audition
    • Dance Battle
    • Heartbeat Coover
    • Stay + Chained Up Cover
    • Question
    • Drag Me

Yass my husband getting the recognition from korea warstarplz.png warstarplz.png  finally 

5. [+337, -25] U-KISS Joon made it up to #2, I think he can make it to #1 in the next vote. Bigflow's Uijin shot up super high too.

337 upvotessss rlytearpls.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png rlytearpls.png

omg..... I hope his ranking rise ahmagahplz.png rlytearpls.png

i'm so shook. Never in my dream, that I thought euijin gonna be in top 9 for this elimination rank but look where he is now!!! 9 like NINE. warstarplz.png  I'm so happy for him. Hope he will rise in the future chuplz.png warstarplz.png

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

if i'm not mistaken, this guy is the one that impressed taemin. there's one ep where taemin visited them during practice & he mentioned he anticipates euijin the most and had high hopes for him because he likes his popping skills. euijin also looks young for a 90er that taemin mistakenly thought they're the same age haha.

i hope he gets to the final top 9. he's rising alot and cracked the top 9. that's a good sign and hopefully he gets to keep the momentum until the final ep.

Edited by Jurin
  • Like 1

if i'm not mistaken, this guy is the one that impressed taemin. there's one ep where taemin visited them during practice & he mentioned he anticipates euijin the most and had high hopes for him because he likes his popping skills. euijin also looks young for a 90er that taemin mistakenly thought they're the same age haha.

i hope he gets to the final top 9. he's rising alot and cracked the top 9. that's a good sign and hopefully he gets to keep the momentum until the final ep.

yeah that was him, i think it was either taemin or rain who also said he was anticipating the dance battle between feeldog and euijin chuplz.png

Edited by Shiny Umbreon

My bias ahmagahplz.png rlytearpls.png He reminds me so much of BTS' Jimin rlytearpls.png That smile is what I live for ahmagahplz.png

• Like 1

My bias ahmagahplz.png rlytearpls.png He reminds me so much of BTS' Jimin rlytearpls.png That smile is what I live for ahmagahplz.png

yes i love his smile so much

993815335A2D3FB033EC70