#1 Amber is a llama

Amber is a llama

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:24 AM

Hello,

This is me writing another essay for another group(because I like to complain time to time and I will complain even more if the future) which I don't really stan but I mean c'mon...

Saying that they don't have talent is a bit too much...I am seriously not a once(Twice is not even in my top 10 idol groups list) but I believe that they do have talent and I also like some of their songs like Ooh Ah or Truth.

Today I want to prove that they DO have talent. I mean ofc maybe some people would say that other groups are more talented and work hard...ofc there might be some groups like that...but it doesn't mean that twice has to get hate for it. It's not like it's their fault...instead of complaining why not try to help the groups gain the popularity they deserve? ofc, some of you do but many people(mainly the ones who stan a bigger group) who complain usually don't. (but I don't mean all only some..so please calm down.)

So let's talk about their rap line Dahyun and Chaeyoung and Momo. They might not be the best rappers ever but they are not bad..they are pretty decent and better than some other rappers. Dahyun has this really natural and relaxed style of rapping which sounds pretty cool and Chaeyoung is a good rapper and her flow is not bad. Momo is doing a good job for a sub rapper. Some can't even do that.

Here is a video of a live from JYP Nation with Dahyun and Chaeyoung in it:

It's not bad, is it? Or you want to say that you rap better? prove it. 

Now let's talk about their vocals overall..well I dot to admit that they don't have the best vocal line ever but they can sing. They might lack when it comes to technique but they are not that bad and tbh Jihyo's singing ability needs more appreciation. She is not a great vocalist but she is at least average which is a good thing. Her low notes actually sound good. Some main vocals of some groups are weak but the majority don't bash them as much as they bash Jihyo's singing ability.

here is a good live from Jihyo:

About the rest...Nayeon and Jungyeon(she seems better than Nayeon to me but well I didn't watch them sing as much as Jihyo so I can't judge) might thaaat good but they do have the potential to improve and their voices are beautiful.There are worse vocals around but people like to bash twice. (and actually, they can still be better than some other lead or main vocals.)

So they do have the talent actually...they just need to improve the skill and that requires a good amount of training. 

Now about their dance line...Momo is a great dancer tbh. She has the skills. You can feel emotion and professionality in her dancing.

for Mina I can say that she is very flexible...well what can you expect from a professional ballerina!She is a good dancer overall. She has flexibility which many don't and her dance moves are actually good. 

Now Sana..NO SANA NO LAIFU- er..sorry. Sana is a really good dancer as well...she has good skills and she knows what kind of dancing would attract others. 

And Tzuyu...She is very young but her dance skills are surprisingly better than what I expected.She always makes me think about how I wasted my life. Tzuyu is very young but pretty skilled and she has a lot of potential so she will improve even more in the future.

Aside from Nayeon, Dahyun and Jihyo are not bad...I can't say that they are great but they do have some dancing skills.

Well, anyways what I wanted to say is...Twice IS talented. You don't need to like them but the amount of hate they get is a bit too much(not saying that other groups don't get hate but the hate that twice getting is a bit too much).....and just like other groups they also work hard.

I'm pretty sure that Twice members are much more talented some of us are.

anyways I am tired. So I will stop here....__.

I shall complain more in the near future so bye. 

#2 atulvells

atulvells

child of god

• PipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts
  • LocationTWICETAGRAM

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:57 AM

finally an intellectual on OH

#3 Kaitoh

Kaitoh

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:08 AM

Bless the OP for being an intellectual rlytearpls.png

#4 BubblePopBunny

BubblePopBunny

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationBunny land

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:14 AM

https://youtu.be/HmtV3EM7S2A

Chae singing alone, she's alittle shy when singing but her vocal tone is really nice ^.^

Sent from my SM-T580 using OneHallyu mobile app

#5 Amber is a llama

Amber is a llama

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:31 AM

Chae singing alone, she's alittle shy when singing but her vocal tone is really nice ^.^

I agree. Chaeyoung does have a beautiful voice and she needs to sing more actually...

#6 zetsupetsu

zetsupetsu

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:42 AM (Edited by zetsupetsu, 07 December 2017 - 07:04 AM.)

Girl, I know you mean well, but labeling Chaeyoung as a "good" rapper?

This is madness. Chaeyoung is more than just a good rapper. She's one of the best.

I could even go as far to say that she is probably the best rapper among all 3rd gen girl groups.

Twice concept doesn't allow her to showcase her abilities, but Chaeyoung actually writes her own rap lines and even rhyme on the spot. She has also shown to create the melodies for her rap parts as well. I have yet to see other rappers from girl groups do this.

Other girl groups have badass "rappers" that can act cool and hip while rapping lines they didnt even write for themselves. Its sad how they're considered a "better rapper" than Chaeyoung by most.

#7 Amber is a llama

Amber is a llama

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:57 AM

Girl, I know you mean well, but labeling Chaeyoung as a "good" rapper?

This is madness. Chaeyoung is more than just a good rapper. She's one of the best.

I could even go as far to say that she is probably the best rapper among all 3rd gen girl groups.

Twice concept doesn't allow her to showcase her abilities, but Chaeyoung actually writes her own rap lines and even rhyme on the spot. She has also shown to create the melodies for her rap parts as well.

Other girl groups have badass "rappers" that can act cool and hip while rapping lines they didnt even write for themselves. Its sad how they're considered a "better rapper" than Chaeyoung by most.

yeah, unfortunately, many people judge her abilities based on her rap lines in twice's songs. 

I totally agree with you on that.To be honest I don't even consider these some of these people rappers. Acting all cool and shouting/making your voice sound deeper=/= being a good rapper.

#8 Chaeyoung the Tiger Cub

Chaeyoung the Tiger Cub

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts
  • LocationIn Chaeyoung's Closet

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:22 AM

Yas an intellectual!

#9 Chaeyoung the Tiger Cub

Chaeyoung the Tiger Cub

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts
  • LocationIn Chaeyoung's Closet

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:24 AM

Chae is one of the best rappers in Kpop but because she doesn't get a lot of lines or opportunities to show that off, people say others are better than her

#10 HotTea

HotTea

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:24 AM

:imstupid:

Up, Up and Away!