Source: SBS via Nate
1. [+1,186, -174] But are there really relationships like this in real life????
2. [+892, -98] By their facial expressions, you would think they were a family separated by the North and South ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+649, -101] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+180, -148] Yeah their friendship is great to see and all but I find it so cringe whenever IU calls her her muse... acting like she's an artist and crap;;;;; yeah, she's your "muse" alright
5. [+174, -136] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're taking this a little too over the top. It feels so fake with how they're always showing it off like this. We get it, you're friends... keep it to yourselves now.
6. [+152, -29] Yoo In Na's interview: "IU and I are at a stable point in our relationship. We have the assurance that we are someone who will be with the other for life." I'd say having a friend like this would mean you have a successful life.
7. [+132, -21] It's difficult to maintain a friendship for as long as they have with such a big age gap... They must feel lucky to have each other.
8. [+73, -15] Jealous that they have a friend like that...
9. [+71, -58] Age gap doesn't matter in friendship. I find it harder and harder to meet someone that I can relate to and communicate with...
10. [+45, -10] It must feel good to have someone you can depend on in a society that feels like such a struggle at times
These pictures are from IU's Seoul concert from last year. Yoo In Na was also with IU at her Gwangju concert a couple weeks ago too. So supportive to accompany IU to even her traveling concert stops.
IU gave a lengthy dedication to Yoo In Na during her daesang acceptance speech at Melon Music Awards.
Bonus: Wendy's cute reaction to that part
You can really feel how much IU treasures Yoo In Na.
ALSO JUST GOING TO LEAVE THESE LINKS HERE
IU and Yoo In Na celebrating Valentine's Day together https://www.instagra.../p/BQe0J4uhz4C/
with matching rings https://www.instagra.../p/BQe5qGChf2A/
IU and Yoo In Na live in the same apartment complex (they chose to buy units in the same building)