Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoraKaiBae

Appreciation QUEEN OF..... (everything)

109 members have voted

1. 1. FACE

2. 2. BODY

3. 3. LEGS

4. 4. POPULARITY

Face: Yoona

Leg: Nana

Body: Seolhyun

Popularity: Yoona ( Korea and International )

How delusional are you to say that yoona is more popular than suzy when shes korea's number 1 it girl and national first love?

Why are you using this old gif of Suzy, though? She is a teenager on this gif, it's from 2010 (Breathe era). You could seriously choose another gif. laugh.png

Face: Yoona (Nana is extremely gorgeous but she doesn't look Korean. Yoona for me is a Korean classic beauty followed by Suzy)

Body: Seolhyun and Nana (Yoona's figure now is gorgeous but Seolhyun and Nana have had beautiful bodies throughout. I am not shaming anyone tho)

Legs: Yoona (I mean SNSD girls are KNOWN for their legs)

Popularity: Yoona (no competition. This month alone she won like ALL popularity awards plus she is an SNSD member and any SNSD members' popularity is huge)

How delusional are you to say that yoona is more popular than suzy when shes korea's number 1 it girl and national first love?

Because Yoona won like all popularity awards over Suzy last year and this year? For Example, Asia Artist award.

Because Yoona won like all popularity awards over Suzy last year and this year? For Example, Asia Artist award.

Lets be honest sis nobody cared about yoona these days other than sones. Lets not act like were still in 2013. Suzy's last drama beat the kings love and k2 in ratings. ( and fun fact. Suzy became the face k2 clothing brand recently with minho despite yoona having the same drama title.) and how come i didnt see yoonas name on forbes top 40 most powerful celebrities in korea this year?

1. Park Bo Gum

2. Song Joong Ki

3. TWICE

4. EXO

5. BTS

6. Suzy

7. Song Hye Kyo

8. Kim Yoo Jung

9. Jo Jung Suk

10. Oh Seung Hwan (athlete)

11. I.O.I

12. Park Shin hye

13. Yoo Jae Suk

14. Ryu Jun Yeol

Lets be honest sis nobody cared about yoona these days other than sones. Lets not act like were still in 2013. Suzy's last drama beat the kings love and k2 in ratings. ( and fun fact. Suzy became the face k2 clothing brand recently with minho despite yoona having the same drama title.) and how come i didnt see yoonas name on forbes top 40 most powerful celebrities in korea this year?

1. Park Bo Gum

2. Song Joong Ki

3. TWICE

4. EXO

5. BTS

6. Suzy

7. Song Hye Kyo

8. Kim Yoo Jung

9. Jo Jung Suk

10. Oh Seung Hwan (athlete)

11. I.O.I

12. Park Shin hye

13. Yoo Jae Suk

14. Ryu Jun Yeol

We were talking about "popularity" here. Probably not just Yoona but 3-4 Soshi girls are more popular than Suzy just because they're members of Girls' Generation. Do you know how big a brand that is? Same for members of any popular group. Suzy's individual impact maybe more this year in "Korea" but all over Yoona is way more "popular" hence she is winning popularity awards left and right. If Suzy was say more popular, why can't she grab those awards? Another example would be Instagram. Yoona despite making the account later has way more followers. These are proofs of popularity not Forbes. W1 would rank higher than Big Bang for this year's Forbes ranking just because they debuted this year does that mean Big Bang is overall less popular?

Face: Nana

b083fe9562de17ec3ab816.jpg

Legs: Nana

Bq35a2RCQAAT1BG.jpg:largeBtnuwKUIQAACiOX.jpg

Body: Nana and Seolhyun (i pref Seolhyun she is T H I C C) imstupid.png

yrysjwi8cmzdbkqtwcie.gif

original.gif?1440056142

CxXvOAWUkAA0e7j.jpg

CxXxh0GUUAI3uH2.jpg

Acting skill: Nana

Dancing queen: Nana

Better singer: Suzy (?)

Popularity: Yoona / Suzy > Seolhyun / Nana

We were talking about "popularity" here. Probably not just Yoona but 3-4 Soshi girls are more popular than Suzy just because they're members of Girls' Generation. Do you know how big a brand that is? Same for members of any popular group. Suzy's individual impact maybe more this year in "Korea" but all over Yoona is way more "popular" hence she is winning popularity awards left and right. If Suzy was say more popular, why can't she grab those awards? Another example would be Instagram. Yoona despite making the account later has way more followers. These are proofs of popularity not Forbes. W1 would rank higher than Big Bang for this year's Forbes ranking just because they debuted this year does that mean Big Bang is overall less popular?

You really seem to underestimate Suzy's fame, though... But then it's not new from Yoona fans & from SONE! laugh.png

Suzy's name is a big brand in Korea (everybody knows this) and it's obvious that Suzy is bigger than Yoona in Korea now,... And Suzy's fame overseas (among Kdrama fans) is increasing pretty rapidly right now, especially thanks to WYWS... Also, go check Suzy's followers on her Instagram right now, you will probably be surprised that Yoona hasn't "way more followers" than Suzy as you said... They only have 56k of difference (Suzy=7.344M & Yoona=7.400M) and Suzy's followers increase faster right now...

Also, "Popularity" awards only means that your fans vote for you, that's all.

Do you really think Jun Ji Hyun is less popular than Yoona? JJH almost never wins popularity awards but she's obviously more popular & recognized than Yoona... Let's say that Yoona has a bigger fandom (who is willing to mass vote for her) but in terms of public recognition, it's different... And Suzy has also won some "popularity" awards in her career but it's not really a big deal, though. Other awards are more relevant & recognized.

Anyway, I think it's useless to answer you but never mind, I do it. laugh.png Let's say that in terms of popularity, the two are about the same "overall", so everyone is happy. smile.png 

You lost me when you compared instagram followers and forbes lists. The reason why yoona won those popularity awards was bcoz of sones nonstop voting where as suzy relies on general public. and the delusion of you saying 3 more snsd members are popular than suzy. Why did their last comeback flopped then? Might as make taeyeon a full time soloist since she pull better numbers on her own. Why do you think every pretty idol in korea gets compared to suzy? 2nd suzy, little suzy, the next suzy, china suzy, japan suzy.. shes that girl sis. Other agencies are so obsessed in making their female idol the next suzy. How come I dont hear any next yoona? 2nd yoona? Hmm.. suzy got it all. Hit drama, hit movie, her hit song pretend that got an allkill on all charts she even beat seohyun on music shows without performing on music shows. Her mega cf deals and her own life sized waxed figure.. i can go on and on sis.

At the age of 23, suzy had already worked with top hallyu actors like lee jong suk, kim woo bin, gong yu, kim soo hyun, lee seunggi while yoona's about to hit 30 in a few years yet she still work with C rated actors. Can u pls tell me whats the reason?

You lost me when you compared instagram followers and forbes lists. The reason why yoona won those popularity awards was bcoz of sones nonstop voting where as suzy relies on general public. and the delusion of you saying 3 more snsd members are popular than suzy. Why did their last comeback flopped then? Might as make taeyeon a full time soloist since she pull better numbers on her own. Why do you think every pretty idol in korea gets compared to suzy? 2nd suzy, little suzy, the next suzy, china suzy, japan suzy.. shes that girl sis. Other agencies are so obsessed in making their female idol the next suzy. How come I dont hear any next yoona? 2nd yoona? Hmm.. suzy got it all. Hit drama, hit movie, her hit song pretend that got an allkill on all charts she even beat seohyun on music shows without performing on music shows. Her mega cf deals and her own life sized waxed figure.. i can go on and on sis.

At the age of 23, suzy had already worked with top hallyu actors like lee jong suk, kim woo bin, gong yu, kim soo hyun, lee seunggi while yoona's about to hit 30 in a few years yet she still work with C rated actors. Can u pls tell me whats the reason?

they're both popular, you don't need to downplay Yoona's achievements. suzy has a great career but she doesn't have a huge fanbase like Yoona does hence Yoona being more popular but maybe not amongst the kpublic like you say.

they're both popular, you don't need to downplay Yoona's achievements. suzy has a great career but she doesn't have a huge fanbase like Yoona does hence Yoona being more popular but maybe not amongst the kpublic like you say.

While I do agree that they're both popular, they're not on the same level. The gap is too big, and Im not talking bout age difference sis :)

While I do agree that they're both popular, they're not on the same level. The gap is too big, and Im not talking bout age difference sis smile.png

lmao ok keep trying your hardest to drag Yoona whilst she stays winning, suzy would be sorry to have such an ugly fan like you

bye sis :)

Yoona for face, body (oh era) and popularity. (She's ten years in and still killing it)

Nana for face because I refuse to not acknowledge her lol

Suzy: popularity in South Korea because she's not slowing down either. Wouldn't mind her face either. She georgous

Legs: Seolhyun