Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
zella

Haru ga Kita/Spring Has Come (Starring Kai and Kana Kurashina)

i know in the original story are the same and the male lead character was also left but seriously jiwon and naoko deserves their happy ending!1!! warstarplz.png 

but spring has come is such a beautiful and well-made drama. I absolutely adore the relationships between jiwon and naoko's family, i'm gonna miss them a lot rlytearpls.png

anyway what do you guys think kai's acting as jiwon character? i think the reviews and comments that i saw wasn't that bad but it was more like 50/50 negative and positives responses. i really hope he can improved more if he serious about his acting career.

oh but his acting in scenes where he speaks korean was much better and he looked more natural smile.png

Edited by bearxbunny
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Really liked the fact that the ending wasn't a cliche one. Both are happy, and thankful, and appreciative of each other. That's life. And I think it's good that it's just 5 episodes, it wasn't rushed and it wasn't smeared all over, very proportionate.

• Like 2

Kai did a V live yesterday. He mentioned SHC! He said he was proud of it and proud that a lot of fans enjoyed it.

I am only 15 minutes into EP 5

I can't bring myself to finish the show (I stil have the last epi of Andante to finish too!). Jeju has never looked so beautifully photographed. Seeing Naoko follow him to his village, only to be rebuffed, was hard. This is going to be a sad ending I think. Whyyyyy?

I know that things come to a natural end -- people come into your life for a reason or a season, the saying goes... but the Naoko-Jiwon relationship had barely begun. I guess if they had shown anymore of their relationship together, it would have been too heart-breaking to separate.

I'll post more when I have finished it. I have to say, I liked his acting. Even in Japanese, which we know he doesn't know much of, he did a good job. He didn't overdo it, either.

UMMMM, SPRING HAS COME IS CANCELLEEEEDDDDD

I KANT TAKE YOUR SHORT ASS 5 EPISODES

I KAN TAKE YOU PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE EVERY OTHER FXXKIN DRAMA AN EXO MEMBER IS IN

I KAN TAKE YOUR KEEPING NAOKO AND JI WON SEPARATED FOREVER EXCEPT I KANT 

BUT THEY TOOK MOM FROM ME

THEY TOOK

MOM~

MOM

WAS THE BEST 

CHARATER

MOM

DIDN'T DESERVE

TO GO

FXXK WHOEVER WROTE THIS, SPRING HAS COME AND LOVIN YO MO ARE FOREVER CANCELLLEEEDDDDD omgwtf.png

That ending though rlytearpls.png  I wasn't expecting this drama to be so sad! Ngl a part of me wanted the happy ending, but at the same time I appreciate the fact that this wasn't the usual romantic drama, where everything goes perfectly well...This way it's much more realistic even if it hurts sigh. I have to say though her mom's death shocked me more than the break up...I really didn't see that coming

Overall it was a really nice drama, very different from what I expected (in a good way). I really liked the japanese cast, the actress who played Naoko's mother was my favorite but they all did a great job (thankfully there were no overreactions). Also the cinematography was beautiful, probably one of the most aesthetically pleasing dramas I've seen recently...

As for Kai's acting, well...For the most part I found him quite stiff and awkward, but it's understandable considering he had to act in a foreign language...I loved his chemistry with Kana Kurashina though ahmagahplz.png

his acting in scenes where he speaks korean was much better and he looked more natural smile.png

This^^ He did a good job in the final episode...I seriously think the fact that he wasn't very confident about his japanese skills had a big impact on his performace, he was probably more concerned about memorizing his lines and pronouncing them correctly than anything else...Still, I'm glad he decided to take the risk and accept this role, it was a great opportunity for him nonetheless. I wonder if he will get more offers in Japan after this...

UMMMM, SPRING HAS COME IS CANCELLEEEEDDDDD

I KANT TAKE YOUR SHORT ASS 5 EPISODES

I KAN TAKE YOU PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE EVERY OTHER FXXKIN DRAMA AN EXO MEMBER IS IN

I KAN TAKE YOUR KEEPING NAOKO AND JI WON SEPARATED FOREVER EXCEPT I KANT 

BUT THEY TOOK MOM FROM ME

THEY TOOK

MOM~

MOM

WAS THE BEST 

CHARATER

MOM

DIDN'T DESERVE

TO GO

FXXK WHOEVER WROTE THIS, SPRING HAS COME AND LOVIN YO MO ARE FOREVER CANCELLLEEEDDDDD omgwtf.png

but she still made it to EXO's concert so it's all good smile.png