Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
zella

Haru ga Kita/Spring Has Come (Starring Kai and Kana Kurashina)

Followed your example and used a spoiler too. Sorry for that.

I don't think mom has any secret, rather I feel she just withered with time and gave up on her dreams and on herself. And maybe she'll start living more, enjoying life more, be herself more rather than "wife and mother", as she said in the preview of next episode.

No prob! 

I hope so too because if everyone has secret then the show would be too dark. I like the mom a lot LOL how she's all flustered when Jiwon praised her (probably because her husband hasn't paid her much attention all these years). I want to see her buy new pretty socks tbh. I also like how even though the sister keep blabbing crap about Jiwon, but she's genuinely looking out for Naoko - trying to vet out Jiwon, because she has seen the worse side of men through her job. I wonder what happened at dad's old job because those pictures he took tells such a happy story of his life prior to now. I'm wondering what happened to Jiwon, if he was a victim of family suicide from the flashback...

One more thing I like about this drama is how the editors handle the previews of each episode. How they elude completely different things than what you'll really see in the actual episode. Like how we're being misled that Jiwon is a marriage swindler and is seeing other women (turned out Jiwon is with Naoko's sister), how the father might have a mistress (but he's actually going to the okama house). Korean/Chinese drama editors seriously need to pick up some of this skill because they tend to spoil everything (with Chinese drama it's even worse, spoils everything through the OP/EP cuts /facepalms/ ) 

• Like 1

where do i find a man like jiwon..... he is literally perfect.. i love naoko too she's so pure and kind. her mom is so cute too.

also, frok the preview it seems like the sister will have her love line and he's cute sjdkdk

And the plot thickens...

Naoko the undergarment promoters who'll rather give her money away than help her family out, the sister is an enjo kousai (and it looks like she's in big trouble next episode... >"<), the dad is secretly an okama... I wonder what secret does the mom holds...? It also looks like Jiwon's problem with the loan company isn't fully settled?

I have to say, Kai is a lot more natural in this episode, which is great! Not that he wasn't but I felt that he's a little bit awkward in the first episode (probably because of the language barrier). The cast is a good combo, can't wait for the next episode.

yep, i agree.

ngl i'm still not sure about his acting skill lol sometimes i think he was really good and can act pretty decent but then he got so awkward and kinda overdoing it in some scenes laugh.png

but overall i don't think he is bad, he actually really did well in andante which is quite impressive since that was his very first lead role in a drama. i'm sure he'll do even better for his next acting role and hopefuly it will be soon.

rise actor kaiiii ahmagahplz.png

anyway omg SHC is really THAT drama huh? so many interesting aspects about family and social issues in this drama.

too bad it only has 5 episodes rlytearpls.png

Edited by bearxbunny

yep, i agree.

ngl i'm still not sure about his acting skill lol sometimes i think he was really good and can act pretty decent but then he got so awkward and kinda overdoing it in some scenes laugh.png

but overall i don't think he is bad, he actually really did well in andante which is quite impressive since that was his very first lead role in a drama. i'm sure he'll do even better for his next acting role and hopefuly it will be soon.

rise actor kaiiii ahmagahplz.png

anyway omg SHC is really THAT drama huh? so many interesting aspects about family and social issues in this drama.

too bad it only has 5 episodes rlytearpls.png

It's 6 episodes, no?

Huh that's strange.. I keep seeing erigoms on Twitter says it's 6 episodes LOL Darn I have been misled! 

I'M SCREAMING AT THE DAD, I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING FROM A MILE AWAY

So Ji Won's issue is with money, I suspected such, guess we'll see more on it in the next episode~ And I already knew what typa life Junko was about, that's gonna be a mess~

OT from all the angsty sht since it's pretty much already been mentioned, but it's so cute when he called Naoko's parent's mom and dad :ilove: HE IS SUCH A BOYYFREEEENNNN

Thoughts on the latest episode:

The story of Mom and Dad made me so soft, cried a bit. I really like when emotions are conveyed in the smallest things, words or actions, rather than with big gestures and drama. The only people that need fixing now is the little sister and Ji Won himself. 

The flashbacks were confusing. Did the mother try double-suicide but failed and ended up in a coma or something? And who took Ji Won in after that?

Also I didn't quite understand the meaning of the letter he received.

The preview of the wedding seemed to me like someone's imagination?

Anyway, I'm really enjoying it.

Also, the way Kai always raises his right brow... somehow is really noticeable to me. 

Edited by KraiL

The story of Mom and Dad made me so soft, cried a bit. I really like when emotions are conveyed in the smallest things, words or actions, rather than with big gestures and drama. The only people that need fixing now is the little sister and Ji Won himself. 

The flashbacks were confusing. Did the mother try double-suicide but failed and ended up in a coma or something? And who took Ji Won in after that?

Also, the way Kai always raises his right brow... somehow is really noticeable to me. 

OH I noticed him raising his eyebrows a lot in SHC, too! It never happened in Andante, so he probably picked up the habit afterwards???

The thing with Dad was actually solved a lot better and easier than I expected. Ji Won is legit out here saving the whole fam~ But I was glad to see it worked out well and I love when he has time with Mom and Dad. Mom is funny AF, TBH :har:

But how TF a whole broke ass bi+ch like Junko gonna go out here throwing fists at Naoko? idontthinksobetchplz.png  TF~ Ha ass has mad issues more than just being the token emo little sis~ 

The basketball dude is hot, tho so she better get it~ Tho IDK why he'd wanna date someone like ha but IDK why else he'd be in this show if not for that~

The teaser is scaring me, is Ji Won going to be kicked out of his place? rlytearpls.png

I'm tryna figure out the flashbacks, too~

I love how Dad & Mom's issue got resolved. I'm happy for them!

Junko tho... man I would bitch-slap her if she's my sister. Like, take a 1000 seat or something, selfish brat. 

The letter Jiwon received is a guarantor letter, usually when you agreed to be a guarantor for some loan on behalf of someone else. I suspect his mother tried to double suicide after his dad's passing but failed. Then now, she's in deep shit so Jiwon has to go back and settle it for her, maybe?

I can't believe it'll be ending next week. It's too soon. I wanted to seen more of naoko and jiwoon's lovestory. :rlytearpls:

Haven't finished Ep 4 yet... but I feel like just when this show is starting to take off, it's going to end next week! warstarplz.png

The reveal about the father at the end of Ep 2 was shocking but brilliant, and perfect for a drama. And it was neither judgemental nor sneering about being an okama. The way Jiwon and the father spoke over alcohol and street food, what an amazing scene. The actor playing the father really showed another side to the character. His voice was rougher, and the way he was half dad, half 'Katherine' was perfect.  He is brilliant. All the actors here are perfectly cast. I even love Junko even though she attacked Naoko physically.

Kai's ability to show sadness in his eyes only is really something. He looks like a beautiful angel. I love this drama a lot, it is really leaving me moved. I wish I had two more episodes to look forward to

JUNKO NEEDED THAT SLAP TO THE DOME, I'M JUST SAYIN~

Anyway, based on the preview, I imagine Ji Won's Mom is sick and that's why he left rlytearpls.png  OML, there's too much happening to end so soon, THEY BETTER HAVE A HAPPY ENDING I SWEAR, I'M TIRED OF DRAMAS SCREWING WITH MEE

Haven't finished Ep 4 yet... but I feel like just when this show is starting to take off, it's going to end next week! warstarplz.png

The reveal about the father at the end of Ep 2 was shocking but brilliant, and perfect for a drama. And it was neither judgemental nor sneering about being an okama. The way Jiwon and the father spoke over alcohol and street food, what an amazing scene. The actor playing the father really showed another side to the character. His voice was rougher, and the way he was half dad, half 'Katherine' was perfect.  He is brilliant. All the actors here are perfectly cast. I even love Junko even though she attacked Naoko physically.

Kai's ability to show sadness in his eyes only is really something. He looks like a beautiful angel. I love this drama a lot, it is really leaving me moved. I wish I had two more episodes to look forward to

I agree, he shows emotions really really really really well in the drama rlytearpls.png I feel for him whenever he looks sad about something