Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
zella

Haru ga Kita/Spring Has Come (Starring Kai and Kana Kurashina)

All I wanted was a kiss scene but they are gonna give us a shower scene, A FREAKING SHOWER SCENE, A WET JONGIN IN A SHOWER la.gif la.gif la.gif la.gif

giphy.gif

I thought I was ready for SHC but apparently I was not asurpriseblushplz.png

But seriously I think we'll only get a little glimpse of his abs unimpressed.png but I defenitely will enjoy it even if I only get to see his ankle imhappyplz.png

Edited by Mina007

All I wanted was a kiss scene but they are gonna give us a shower scene, A FREAKING SHOWER SCENE, A WET JONGIN IN A SHOWER la.gif la.gif la.gif la.gif

giphy.gif

I thought I was ready for SHC but apparently I was not asurpriseblushplz.png

But seriously I think we'll only get a little glimpse of his abs unimpressed.png but I defenitely will enjoy it even if I only get to see his ankle imhappyplz.png

Lmao, I got more than I asked for.

That scene was pretty hot.

He's really good, the character seems more complicated and troubled, with many facades.

Thanks for the links.

Ah..

http://kiss-asian.me/series/spring-has-come/

If anyone wants to watch "Spring Has Come", engsub is up!

thanks for this! you saved me the trouble of having to search for it.

ive watched andante and i cant wait to see a different facet of kai through this drama. andante had a sweet teenage approach to the story, im looking forward to see how kai act in a role that is more mature.

A few of us were talking about the drama on Kai thread. I'm going to bring my thoughts here:

First of all, Kai looked so beautiful and soulful. To have the last 10-15 mins of the show totally turn on its head and raise questions about all the characters was exciting. Especially Jiwon, the perfect, sweet-eyed prince... who may not be a prince. Who may be lying as much as the girl (Naoko?) did. And is he targeting her and her family as part of a con? Or is he drawn to them because their flaws remind him of his family?

Also I'm not sure the sister is a prostitute -- but in Japan schoolgirl fetishes are popular among some middle aged men. *barf* 

And about that famous shower scene (sorry guys don't shout at me):

I'm not saying I didn't take a sharp intake of breath when I saw those two moles of his below his rib cage... but the scene itself was plonked in there for fan service alone. It made no sense for Jiwon to suddenly hose his abs down after receiving bad news... but without getting his hair or face wet? Everyone knows you need to get your hair and face wet to symbolize you drowning in your feelings! laugh.png Why not just have a full shower?? The scene stuck out like a sore thumb amid all the other scenes with their small but authentic details. 

• Like 1

Whoah, it gets even more twisted than I expected.

When she lent him the money saying there was nothing she was thinking of buying... I thought "How about some socks for your mother, how about helping your family with the money struggles, how about treating your family to a good meal..." and so on. But that's just me..

Edited by KraiL

And the plot thickens...

Naoko the undergarment promoters who'll rather give her money away than help her family out, the sister is an enjo kousai (and it looks like she's in big trouble next episode... >"<), the dad is secretly an okama... I wonder what secret does the mom holds...? It also looks like Jiwon's problem with the loan company isn't fully settled?

I have to say, Kai is a lot more natural in this episode, which is great! Not that he wasn't but I felt that he's a little bit awkward in the first episode (probably because of the language barrier). The cast is a good combo, can't wait for the next episode. 

And the plot thickens...

Naoko the undergarment promoters who'll rather give her money away than help her family out, the sister is an enjo kousai (and it looks like she's in big trouble next episode... >"<), the dad is secretly an okama... I wonder what secret does the mom holds...? It also looks like Jiwon's problem with the loan company isn't fully settled?

I have to say, Kai is a lot more natural in this episode, which is great! Not that he wasn't but I felt that he's a little bit awkward in the first episode (probably because of the language barrier). The cast is a good combo, can't wait for the next episode. 

Followed your example and used a spoiler too. Sorry for that.

I don't think mom has any secret, rather I feel she just withered with time and gave up on her dreams and on herself. And maybe she'll start living more, enjoying life more, be herself more rather than "wife and mother", as she said in the preview of next episode.