Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
zella

Haru ga Kita/Spring Has Come (Starring Kai and Kana Kurashina)

So judging by the last photos... they get married in the end? =)

He's really good, the character seems more complicated and troubled, with many facades.

Thanks for the links.

Ah..

Whoah, it gets even more twisted than I expected.

When she lent him the money saying there was nothing she was thinking of buying... I thought "How about some socks for your mother, how about helping your family with the money struggles, how about treating your family to a good meal..." and so on. But that's just me..

Edited by KraiL

And the plot thickens...

Naoko the undergarment promoters who'll rather give her money away than help her family out, the sister is an enjo kousai (and it looks like she's in big trouble next episode... >"<), the dad is secretly an okama... I wonder what secret does the mom holds...? It also looks like Jiwon's problem with the loan company isn't fully settled?

I have to say, Kai is a lot more natural in this episode, which is great! Not that he wasn't but I felt that he's a little bit awkward in the first episode (probably because of the language barrier). The cast is a good combo, can't wait for the next episode. 

Followed your example and used a spoiler too. Sorry for that.

I don't think mom has any secret, rather I feel she just withered with time and gave up on her dreams and on herself. And maybe she'll start living more, enjoying life more, be herself more rather than "wife and mother", as she said in the preview of next episode.

Thoughts on the latest episode:

The story of Mom and Dad made me so soft, cried a bit. I really like when emotions are conveyed in the smallest things, words or actions, rather than with big gestures and drama. The only people that need fixing now is the little sister and Ji Won himself. 

The flashbacks were confusing. Did the mother try double-suicide but failed and ended up in a coma or something? And who took Ji Won in after that?

Also I didn't quite understand the meaning of the letter he received.

The preview of the wedding seemed to me like someone's imagination?

Anyway, I'm really enjoying it.

Also, the way Kai always raises his right brow... somehow is really noticeable to me. 

Edited by KraiL

Really liked the fact that the ending wasn't a cliche one. Both are happy, and thankful, and appreciative of each other. That's life. And I think it's good that it's just 5 episodes, it wasn't rushed and it wasn't smeared all over, very proportionate.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this