Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
zella

Haru ga Kita/Spring Has Come (Starring Kai and Kana Kurashina)

And the plot thickens...

Naoko the undergarment promoters who'll rather give her money away than help her family out, the sister is an enjo kousai (and it looks like she's in big trouble next episode... >"<), the dad is secretly an okama... I wonder what secret does the mom holds...? It also looks like Jiwon's problem with the loan company isn't fully settled?

I have to say, Kai is a lot more natural in this episode, which is great! Not that he wasn't but I felt that he's a little bit awkward in the first episode (probably because of the language barrier). The cast is a good combo, can't wait for the next episode.

yep, i agree.

ngl i'm still not sure about his acting skill lol sometimes i think he was really good and can act pretty decent but then he got so awkward and kinda overdoing it in some scenes laugh.png

but overall i don't think he is bad, he actually really did well in andante which is quite impressive since that was his very first lead role in a drama. i'm sure he'll do even better for his next acting role and hopefuly it will be soon.

rise actor kaiiii ahmagahplz.png

anyway omg SHC is really THAT drama huh? so many interesting aspects about family and social issues in this drama.

too bad it only has 5 episodes rlytearpls.png

Edited by bearxbunny

i know in the original story are the same and the male lead character was also left but seriously jiwon and naoko deserves their happy ending!1!! warstarplz.png 

but spring has come is such a beautiful and well-made drama. I absolutely adore the relationships between jiwon and naoko's family, i'm gonna miss them a lot rlytearpls.png

anyway what do you guys think kai's acting as jiwon character? i think the reviews and comments that i saw wasn't that bad but it was more like 50/50 negative and positives responses. i really hope he can improved more if he serious about his acting career.

oh but his acting in scenes where he speaks korean was much better and he looked more natural smile.png

Edited by bearxbunny
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Sign in to follow this