Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

[Currently Airing Remake 2018][Meteor Garden 2018 流星花园 Premieres on July 9 every Mon to Wed at 10pm, 2eps each day on Hunan TV! Poll Added

流星花园 Meteor Garden 2018 F4 Hana Yori Dango Boys Over Flowers Taiwan

254 replies to this topic

Poll: [Currently Airing Remake 2018][Meteor Garden 2018 流星花园 Premieres on July 9 every Mon to Wed at 10pm, 2eps each day on Hunan TV! Poll Added (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Your Favorite in F4

1. Dao Ming Si(Dylan Wang) (23 votes [54.76%])

Percentage of vote: 54.76%

2. Hua Ze Lei(Darren Chen) (7 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Feng Mei Zuo(Liang Jing Kang) (3 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

4. Xi Men Yan(Wu Xi Ze) (9 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

5. None (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Your OTP

1. Dao Ming Si x Shan Cai(Shen Yue x Dylan Wang) (31 votes [93.94%])

Percentage of vote: 93.94%

2. Hua Ze Lei x Shan Cai(Shen Yue x Darren Chen) (2 votes [6.06%])

Percentage of vote: 6.06%

3. None (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Favorite Other Characters

1. Teng Tangjing(Sun Yihan) (12 votes [32.43%])

Percentage of vote: 32.43%

2. Jiang Xiaoyou(Li Jiaqi) (11 votes [29.73%])

Percentage of vote: 29.73%

3. Chen Qinghe(Liu Yinhao) (5 votes [13.51%])

Percentage of vote: 13.51%

4. Shan Cai's Parents (8 votes [21.62%])

Percentage of vote: 21.62%

5. Li Zhen(Dong Xin) (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#241 Hatsu Nyel

Hatsu Nyel

☁KimSongKangLee☁

• PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Location🍑🐦

Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:45 AM

I’d be happy to make some badges/host a voting thread etc (basically I’ll help out in anyway) for the boys and Shen Yue but we’d need to find enough people to buy CAFs for them

I can donate my CAF if you want smile.png

#242 Velvet Queen

Velvet Queen

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:12 AM

I can donate my CAF if you want https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

here's the thread, we already have CAF holders for Shen Yue and Dylan so if you wanted to donate your CAF for one of the other F4 members that would be great laugh.png

#243 waycrispy1

waycrispy1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 01:22 PM (Edited by waycrispy1, 07 August 2018 - 11:14 PM.)

They've upped their product placement game too, why are they trying so hard to derail this drama?

giphy.gif

Found on Weibo, F4 as emojis

Dao Mingsi

daomingsi.jpg

Lei

huazelei.jpg

Meizuo

meizuo.jpg

Ximen

ximen.jpg

#244 Velvet Queen

Velvet Queen

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 01:26 PM (Edited by Velvet Queen, 08 August 2018 - 01:26 PM.)

Suggestion phase for badges for F4 + Shen Yue has begun, please join us on the thread to either suggest some mocks yourself or post photos you think would make good badges

https://onehallyu.co...n-phase-☽/

#245 Eucharis

Eucharis

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:12 PM

I just started watching this show! And I'm really irritated by Shan Cai's warfreak behavior. In the original series - and other adaptations - Shan Cai's the type who doesn't want to stand out and only get tangled with the f4 when her friend fcuked up. Yes, her friend did fcuk up in this series but Ah Si did not do anything. I really do not understand why she's so hell bent in getting her revenge for the phone and her friend. Like WTF. 

Anyway, this version is probably the best DMS. Though I will definitely miss the idiot DMS, this new DMS is an achiever and has a less rash behavior. I'm only on episode 2, but I'm so irritated with Shan Cai.

#246 휘파람

휘파람

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:04 PM (Edited by 휘파람, 10 August 2018 - 03:07 PM.)

I don't hate them but I hope they can end caina - meizou - terrence story already (but there's rumours that she'll be back again on the upcoming episodes), I just don't find it as interesting and they take half of the episodes lately, couldn't they have mixed with ximen - xiaoyou story during their part, it would have balanced it better. And sad that they reduced the episode per week on Netflix :(

#247 IceCakez

IceCakez

*・゜゚・* ♡ *・゜゚・*

• PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Locationwith Kim Jonghyun

Posted 11 August 2018 - 05:25 AM

literally no one cares abt caina why is she n terrance wasting my time im starting to get irritated with meizuo too their story is so boring just let me see my dms

#248 Aliens-United

Aliens-United

⌜Giant-Killer⌟

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,847 posts
  • LocationLying between my visual kings, AGUST D and his JUIY J, wondering if I should ever leave them for another and the answer is, 'Not Today' // Click on my sig to visit the SugaKookie thread

Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:53 AM

I just started watching this show! And I'm really irritated by Shan Cai's warfreak behavior. In the original series - and other adaptations - Shan Cai's the type who doesn't want to stand out and only get tangled with the f4 when her friend fcuked up. Yes, her friend did fcuk up in this series but Ah Si did not do anything. I really do not understand why she's so hell bent in getting her revenge for the phone and her friend. Like WTF. 

Anyway, this version is probably the best DMS. Though I will definitely miss the idiot DMS, this new DMS is an achiever and has a less rash behavior. I'm only on episode 2, but I'm so irritated with Shan Cai.

Shan Cai gets worse as the series goes on. Everytime she gets into trouble, even though most of the time it's due to other people scheming against her, she always refuses to tell her friends, F4 and even DMS what's actually happening and keeps telling them that "everything's alright, it's not you, it's me." She refuses to let them help her and it's so frustrating because it just leaves everyone else in the dark. To her, it's better to make everyone think that she did something bad and hate her for it rather than telling them that she's been framed or set up. I'd understand if she does it once or twice but every single time? It's getting tiring, really.

Also, get that irrelevant Caina/Terrence ship out of the show. They bring nothing to the story. Even if I can understand giving the fourth F4 member a side plot, Terrence still gets more screen time in this love story than Meizuo does. It's ridiculous! No one cares about some boring side characters that were never even in the original manga or earlier adaptations. They should be expanding on Ximen/Xiaoyou's story instead because, you know, this pairing is actually canon and widely loved. Give me another Soeulmate arc. 

#249 Ayano Hanesaki

Ayano Hanesaki

WJSN Bona's one and only ♡ | 김지연 |보나

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,305 posts
  • LocationBona's house | We, the Reds! | Ayano Hanesaki's heart| Hitoka Yachi's thought

Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:09 AM

I dislike DMS's mum so much

#250 tracklist

tracklist

Trainee

• Pip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationSEULGOD

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:10 PM (Edited by tracklist, 11 August 2018 - 11:11 PM.)

Do they have individual threads?

#251 cat ears

cat ears

like the stars

• PipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:04 AM

I'm not sure if anyone here already talked about it, but am I the only one who's slightly irritated by the dubbing? Especially since I heard their actual voices, I think the voice actors don't really fit them that well. Especially Shen Yue's and Dylan Wang's voice actors.
I understand why they would dub historical dramas, but I wonder why they decided to dub this drama...

#252 waycrispy1

waycrispy1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 08:13 AM

I'm not sure if anyone here already talked about it, but am I the only one who's slightly irritated by the dubbing? Especially since I heard their actual voices, I think the voice actors don't really fit them that well. Especially Shen Yue's and Dylan Wang's voice actors.
I understand why they would dub historical dramas, but I wonder why they decided to dub this drama...

Dylan wouldn't even make it as an actor without dubbing, his Mandarin needs a lot of work, because his Sichuan accent is so strong. On the recent episode of Happy Camp, you hear him struggling to pronounce the word thirty. Web dramas aren't as strict, but Meteor Garden is broadcast on TV so your Mandarin has to be good enough to broadcast the news. I hope he gets speech lessons.

#253 Hatsu Nyel

Hatsu Nyel

☁KimSongKangLee☁

• PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Location🍑🐦

Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:16 AM

#254 cat ears

cat ears

like the stars

• PipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 02:27 PM (Edited by cat ears, 12 August 2018 - 02:28 PM.)

I made a thread for Shen Yue! Come and visit ahmagahplz.png

https://onehallyu.co...

#255 Eucharis

Eucharis

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:11 PM

Shan Cai gets worse as the series goes on. Everytime she gets into trouble, even though most of the time it's due to other people scheming against her, she always refuses to tell her friends, F4 and even DMS what's actually happening and keeps telling them that "everything's alright, it's not you, it's me." She refuses to let them help her and it's so frustrating because it just leaves everyone else in the dark. To her, it's better to make everyone think that she did something bad and hate her for it rather than telling them that she's been framed or set up. I'd understand if she does it once or twice but every single time? It's getting tiring, really.

Also, get that irrelevant Caina/Terrence ship out of the show. They bring nothing to the story. Even if I can understand giving the fourth F4 member a side plot, Terrence still gets more screen time in this love story than Meizuo does. It's ridiculous! No one cares about some boring side characters that were never even in the original manga or earlier adaptations. They should be expanding on Ximen/Xiaoyou's story instead because, you know, this pairing is actually canon and widely loved. Give me another Soeulmate arc. 

Gee, I'm so not looking forward to that. I haven't moved on from Episode 3 (haven't finished it tbh because I'm pretty busy right now). 

No idea who Caina and Terrence are, but yeah, Ximen/Xiaoyou OTP is really cute. I hope their story will be executed well in this adaptation.

Up, Up and Away!