BTS Bangtan DNA AMA Performance

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#161 caipirinhas

caipirinhas

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:48 PM (Edited by caipirinhas, 20 November 2017 - 01:55 PM.)

nobody makes you lip sync, is your choice.
I doubt AMA forced BTS to lip sync

You’re right. Because they didn’t lipsynch.

Are we gonna have to go through this mess again when y’all are deaf dumb and blind and just say they are lipsynching despite evidence to the contrary. Their mics get their levels messed with which is how you know its live. Like Jhopes first Line. The first part is quieter than the second because the second also has his vocal on the backing track.

All the fancams show they are singing live.

You don’t have to like them but please stop lying about them lipsynching. It’s legit annoying. Tho this apparently is the new random lie antis are using to discredit them. Fascinating.

Anyway they were amazing. I’m so happy for them. I hope they made tons of friends and new fans. Can’t wait to see the MIC drop performances next week.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

#162 CareBear08

CareBear08

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,617 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:50 PM

i know dna got them the attention so they choose it.

That's the whole point right there. Nothing more or less.

#163 ~Aeris~

~Aeris~

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,609 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:08 PM

That's the whole point right there. Nothing more or less.

Ok.. im just giving my opinion that i didnt like the song choice its not like i want them to change it.. soo.. as i said i understand that they choose dna instead of their other songs..

#164 ChimKookie

ChimKookie

Idol

• PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationBigHit Entertainment

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:51 PM

<3 meowfaceplz.png

#165 CareBear08

CareBear08

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,617 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:50 PM

Ok.. im just giving my opinion that i didnt like the song choice its not like i want them to change it.. soo.. as i said i understand that they choose dna instead of their other songs..

So......Nobody asked you to change anything. I was just conversing with you about DNA.

#166 ~Aeris~

~Aeris~

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,609 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:23 PM (Edited by ~Aeris~, 20 November 2017 - 09:24 PM.)

So......Nobody asked you to change anything. I was just conversing with you about DNA.

Good.. i thought youre arguing with me... :)

#167 CareBear08

CareBear08

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,617 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:15 PM

Good.. i thought youre arguing with me... https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

nope

#168 Johnny黄景瑜

Johnny黄景瑜

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,728 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:35 PM

You’re right. Because they didn’t lipsynch.

Are we gonna have to go through this mess again when y’all are deaf dumb and blind and just say they are lipsynching despite evidence to the contrary. Their mics get their levels messed with which is how you know its live. Like Jhopes first Line. The first part is quieter than the second because the second also has his vocal on the backing track.

All the fancams show they are singing live.

You don’t have to like them but please stop lying about them lipsynching. It’s legit annoying. Tho this apparently is the new random lie antis are using to discredit them. Fascinating.

Anyway they were amazing. I’m so happy for them. I hope they made tons of friends and new fans. Can’t wait to see the MIC drop performances next week.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

To the average person who watches the performance one time and moves on, the performance sounds lipsynced. Yes, you can hear the rappers faintly in the background, but majority of the performance has REALLY loud backtrack on almost every single line. Honestly, if your backtrack is going to be that loud and so frequent its basically the same as lipsyncing. 

You could blame the problem on the mic feed if there were long pauses that were meant to be LIVE, but that was not the case here. There were only very small parts that had no backtrack (almost all on rap parts which is common for BTS anyways from the performances i've seen) which means they planned on using the loud backtrack for majority of the performance anyways.

So yeah, the average person isn't going to go "That was obviously really loud backtrack for majority of the performance, but yeah they didn't lipsync at least!"

Yeah their mics sucked...but be realistic. They didn't plan on singing live anyways. Only a few parts of the rap.

#169 caipirinhas

caipirinhas

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:17 PM (Edited by caipirinhas, 20 November 2017 - 11:18 PM.)

Yeah their mics sucked...but be realistic. They didn't plan on singing live anyways. Only a few parts of the rap.

have you watched literally any fancams? They are all singing live. The television broadcast messed with levels to drown out the crowd. Fancams you can hear the crowd screaming fanchants the entire time. The live Broadcast you hear it for the whistle intro, and then they slowly turned down the volume. Doing that messes with the audio mix. I don't know what to tell you, but they are singing live. They always sing live. They have no control over what ABC does in the booth. Why bother singing live for the crowd if they planned on lipsynching?

There is this bizarre emerging narrative, particularly on OH, that BTS lpsynchs, and it is absolutely mindboggling to me.

#170 Chrome

Chrome

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:02 AM (Edited by Chrome, 21 November 2017 - 12:02 AM.)

camera work was ass but bts performed really well, while im still indifferent towards the song i think the choreo is sick 

props to bts for doing what they're doing in the US

#171 ChimKookie

ChimKookie

Idol

• PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationBigHit Entertainment

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:47 AM

have you watched literally any fancams? They are all singing live. The television broadcast messed with levels to drown out the crowd. Fancams you can hear the crowd screaming fanchants the entire time. The live Broadcast you hear it for the whistle intro, and then they slowly turned down the volume. Doing that messes with the audio mix. I don't know what to tell you, but they are singing live. They always sing live. They have no control over what ABC does in the booth. Why bother singing live for the crowd if they planned on lipsynching?

There is this bizarre emerging narrative, particularly on OH, that BTS lpsynchs, and it is absolutely mindboggling to me.

#172 cookiesjam

cookiesjam

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,159 posts
  • LocationHeArTs WiLl NeVeR a PrAcTiCaL UnTiL tHeY aRe MaDe UnBrEaKaBlE

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:18 AM

rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

#173 nammin

nammin

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • LocationNY, NY

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:40 AM

feel like they should of done a more hyped up song like Fire or Blood Sweat Tears

#174 Nation girl group Twice

Nation girl group Twice

Twiceland

• PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:16 PM

it was alright. the camera man sucks tho unsure.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Perf-K, BTS, Bangtan, DNA, AMA, Performance

Up, Up and Away!