Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
zao

Official BlockBerry Creative THREAD! #LOONA #8X8X8

blockberry-logo.jpg

Blockberry Creative, a subsidiary of Polaris Entertainment is a k-pop company known mostly for their 18-month project and girl group, Loona ( stylized as LOOΠΔ ) and upcoming project 8X8X8.

On October 2, 2016, Blockberry Creative announced through Naver that they would be debuting their first girl-group through an 18-month long pre-debut project. Between October 2016 and January 2017, members HeeJin, HyunJin, HaSeul, and YeoJin, were revealed in each month, releasing a single album each.

C0CyndMXgAARgNc.jpg:large

NOTABLE TRAINEES

4e4c6d389ab9ba7d61dd0e9d370386b37a827cec

Name (Hangul): Kim Hyunwoo (김현우)

he is a confirmed trainee

Bang Suji was rumoured to be a trainee but BlockBerry confirmed that she isn't a part of BlockBerry Creative.
2fdfc056e52e21d782eb2a940a094cd4.jpg

On the 11th of December, 2017 rumours of Ladies Code a Polaris group going under BlockBerry Creative surfaced. Nothing is confirmed.

Group

LOOΠΔ

Rumored Group

8x8x8

Edited by syzao nyan ♥ yves
  • Like 8

how to say 8x8x8?

There is no audio of anyone saying the name, but most people pronounce it as 8 X 8 X 8 or triple8

how to say 8x8x8?

There is no audio of anyone saying the name, but most people pronounce it as 8 X 8 X 8 or triple8

I just say Eight Eks (8 X)

• Like 1

I'm not into boy groups at all, but might as well check the new group once it debuts and because of BBC as it could be interesting. If they're making them songs just as good as Chaotic it should be a good project as well.

• Like 1

I'm not into boy groups at all, but might as well check the new group once it debuts and because of BBC as it could be interesting. If they're making them songs just as good as Chaotic it should be a good project as well.

In b4 8x8x8 becomes my male UB group

Just like LOONA did hurrplz.png 

best company

where's the lie?

Wanna One's crying in a corner lmao

Daehwi is screaming

*casually stans 8x8x8 before we know anything about them lol*

same, same.

We stan blurred girls. It's basically the same haha

Suhwan isnt a trainee anymore btw, idk if he ever trained but he passed C9 auditions recently + is active on his instagram account [emoji102]

Suhwan isnt a trainee anymore btw, idk if he ever trained but he passed C9 auditions recently + is active on his instagram account [emoji102]

rlytearpls.png I was really looking forward to him after his appearance in EDILY

rlytearpls.png I was really looking forward to him after his appearance in EDILY

It wasnt him haha, suhwan was accepted as a trainee in may iirc, the 2nd guy in op looks more like edily guy to me

Edited by Carrott'

It wasnt him haha, suhwan was accepted as a trainee in may iirc, the 2nd guy in op looks more like edily guy to me

Well then, now I don't feel as sad. Congrats on him for getting into C9 then.

I just say Eight Eks (8 X)

its so mysterious and unique 

I told myself I wasn't biasing new boy groups.............oh god...I'm gonna get pulled into the rabbit hole anyway.

I feel bad that Suhwan isn't a trainee at BBC anymore

This is really early for bbc to debut a boy group when loona is going to debut in 2018 smh

I agree. At the very least they shouldn't have said anything about them until much closer to their debut, maybe just mentioned they were going to debut a bg after Loona, but not given a date/name. They probably should've waited until late 2018 at the earliest. I mean, I trust BBC knows what they're doing, but it definitely seems way too close together (unless Loona does end up debuting in May and 8x8x8 just starts doing a pre-debut project of sorts in August, then it's not quite as bad?)