Photo
Announcement

Awards Change Season Has Officially Started!

OneHallyu Awards Badges Change Because dey ugly As fuh

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 xchocolatepandax

xchocolatepandax

Erogenous Zone

• Awards Flopdinator
  • 7,261 posts
  • Locationseeding at 99%

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:36 AM

9BofRG5.png

It's official! Awards Change Season, the opportunity to choose new images for badges, has finally commenced! Just a reminder that there will be no new badges or marketplace items added to the system. This is a time to solely focus on the current badges in the system and not new additions. The badges that can be changed can be found in the Awards Listing.

Some things to outline for the Awards Season:

• We will now number threads needed for the voting process. Since some steps were being missed in the voting process in the past.  We thought it might help to put a number in front of some of the threads. This way, you guys know what threads and steps to follow in the renewal process!

• You must submit your OP Approval before hosting an Awards thread, or PM voting. This is to help us, as well as the users know who is in charge of the voting for a particular group/soloist/etc, as well as have fellow fans and/or holders have input as to who they think can fairly run the voting process.

• Voting WILL NOT be allowed to take place in artist threads. All voting will take place in the Awards Voting subsection or via PM. For situations to fall under PM, it has to be a non-group badge (meaning, soloist, OTP, actor/actress, or Comedian). Group badges and their individual member badges take place in a voting thread. There should be no PM votings done for them, unless approved by the team.

• Ex-members may hold separate voting threads from their groups. Ex-members will be treated as soloists. So the individual thread and holders can decide if they want to hold voting separate from the group they were in or not.

• OTPs will hold voting separate from the group thread. If a badge is under the OTPs/Pairing sections of the Awards Listing, voting will happen in its own thread. If the badge has 5 or less holder, voting may be held via PM.

• Purchasable Badges will have a voting thread managed by the Awards Team. Voting for Purchasables does not always happen at the start, but will have announcement threads stating it is coming and when voting periods will be taking place. So no need to ask when. It will happen!

• Badges that will need to be changed. Those that fall under this category are badges that do not fit the badge requirements (incorrect dimension, poor image quality, etc). We will try to contact holders during the season, providing them with the opportunity to provide an image with the appropriate size, or change the image completely. If not changed or done at the end of the season, the holders forfeit the chance to change it, leaving it up to the team to change the image.

• No bribing for votes. This was something that has become a problem for some threads. While there is no harm in getting people to participate in voting, it does get to be a problem when you try to buy votes for a particular image. It's not fair to those participating in the voting appropriately and just makes the process an unpleasant experience for everyone involved, so please do not do it. If we do catch such behavior, we will take action.

dpuTvqA.png

SOME BADGE GUIDELINES
✧ No fantaken images - official photos only.
✧ The artist's face must be clearly visible.
✧ Selcas are only allowed for OTP badges.
✧ No low quality images.
✧ Screenshots are allowed if they are high quality and not from fantaken videos.
✧ No overly edited images.

*Failure to follow any of these rules may result in your badge image being rejected*

dpuTvqA.png

DEADLINES
Group 1: Due Dec 19th
Group 2: Due Jan 4th
Group 3: Due Jan 16th
Group 4: Due Feb 6th
Group 5: Due Feb 13th

Badges that fall under each grouping:
Group 1

Spoiler

Group 2
Spoiler

Group 3
Spoiler

Group 4
Spoiler

Group 5
Spoiler

dpuTvqA.png

Keep track of the deadline for your respective groups. They'll all be due by 11:59pm PST of that day. Badges that are submitted past the expected deadlines will not be changed meaning a missed opportunity. So keep track of the dates and make sure you plan voting accordingly.  Account for badge approval process and how that will take a day at least.  The deadline is for submission, NOT for the approval.

I know this has been a long time coming for a lot of you, but we were so busy with past projects. However, we did want to get you guys an awards season this year, so here we go! There is a lot to remember, but each thread has been created to help make the process as smooth as possible. If you are unsure of anything at any given time, please ask us! The team is here to answer them!

A gentle reminder: Please be patient and civil with the staff during this event. Bumps in the road may occur, but we are all willing to find a way to make it work!

201718 Awards Change Season!
Happy Voting!

Important Threads

Official How To Manage A Voting Thread l Official How To Become Voting Thread OP l Official Voting Thread Master List l Official Badge Guidelines Thread Official Request A Mock Thread Official Badge Making Tutorial Thread l Official Request A Voting Collage Thread l Official Badge Approval Thread

THE LAST STEP YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS

Ask Awards Team Thread

#2 Boba

Boba

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,874 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:37 AM

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

#3 bunny

bunny

♡ MeU ♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:37 AM

vMpIzBB.gif

#4 Cheese_It

Cheese_It

Nation's Best Snack

• PipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationShook Sisteren 🎀

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:38 AM

yayyy

#5 afrodeity

afrodeity

posh spice

• PipPipPip
  • 2,131 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:39 AM

7ea5da7c69761a3feb0a84a17be8c6e57fbfd337

#6 Trinity

Trinity

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,121 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:40 AM

Omo

#7 Ninja_Potato

Ninja_Potato

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,926 posts
  • LocationTruthfully I’m scared, this place is scary. Closing both my eyes, I hold this heavy weight I’m holding it in; “That bastard who debuted came, isn’t it cheating?” All the fingers that pointed at me. I’m going crazy; but for me this is the last (chance). I carry a bigger burden; I’m getting tired. But I think of the people who believes in me. "I’ll walk the opposite way of this one way road. Yeah, don’t worry.”「FEAR」「JUNIOR ROYAL, JR」

YAY

4MIGq7T.gif

#8 PromiscuousBunny

PromiscuousBunny

♚♠ ALXPB ♠♚

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,406 posts
  • LocationDying for Seungri’s solo album

YES ahmagahplz.png

#9 Polaris✩

Polaris✩

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • LocationIf you can't find me, look to the western sky

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:42 AM

EXCITED ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

#10 Gucci

Gucci

Kang SEULGOD

• PipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationTaehyung's Gucci closet

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:42 AM

Excited but nervous at the same time lol 

#11 ~CinnamonBuns~

~CinnamonBuns~

♡TOTS♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:43 AM

YAY~

#12 sly fox

sly fox

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:43 AM

la.gif la.gif la.gif la.gif

#13 Haru

Haru

갓슈슈

• Events Team
  • 35,339 posts
  • LocationStray Away From The Heart Shaker

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:44 AM

Omg!!

#14 demasta

demasta

Step on Me, Yuipon

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,953 posts
  • Location🌸Yuipon🌸 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.°☆.。.:*・°☆。 ☆.。.:*

Yay!

#15 boomimo

boomimo

• PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationI wanna have XXXX with you fatass. Love you forever darling ~

I'm excited af

#16 typo.

typo.

21st Century Girl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,324 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:49 AM

nervous but ready rlytearpls.png

#17 favely

favely

✧✦ 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,436 posts
  • Location@MYOUI MINA @KIM LIP

yay! time to be addicted to OH again ~

#18 qi.

qi.

banned

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,101 posts

yas

#19 bℓaster

bℓaster

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:51 AM

I'm excited but mess incoming. LOL

#20 Shiny Umbreon

Shiny Umbreon

KumaClub President

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,806 posts
  • LocationYour Top 11

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:54 AM

364035979604000768.png364035979604000768.png364035979604000768.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement, OneHallyu, Awards, Badges, Change, Because dey ugly, As fuh

Up, Up and Away!