Photo
* * * * * 2 votes
Perf-K

Can we please give a clap to Seventeen's synchronization?

Seventeen in sync af

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Choco dani

Choco dani

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts
  • LocationTired.

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:32 AM

Like what is this even? The fancam shows the overal view, so it looks really impressive.

I already saw them on weekly idol doing their 2x dance, so I'm not surprised, but still...ahmagahplz.png

impressed.gif

#2 Kwon Fire

Kwon Fire

あか

• PipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

The S in seventeen stands for synchronization

#3 Choco dani

Choco dani

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts
  • LocationTired.

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:38 AM

The S in seventeen stands for synchronization

Agree.laugh.png

#4 PrazzyJazzy

PrazzyJazzy

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts
  • LocationPreordering Moonrise

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:40 AM

They don't get enough credit tbh. Amazing choreo and executed beautifully. They really raised my standards for idol group dancing lol. Now I can't watch a performance without being lowkey disappointed that they aren't perfectly in sync like SVT

#5 Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

☙❤♕ Park Jihyo ♕❤❧

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,079 posts
  • LocationJihyo's Heart.

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:44 AM

impressed.gif

#6 charaught

charaught

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts
  • LocationLady Gaga • Mingyu

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:45 AM (Edited by charaught, 17 November 2017 - 10:51 AM.)

tenor.gif?itemid=5833390 YorL_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gifgiphy.webp2q3cj7a.jpg

#7 Elvenjade

Elvenjade

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:48 AM

They don't get enough credit tbh. Amazing choreo and executed beautifully. They really raised my standards for idol group dancing lol. Now I can't watch a performance without being lowkey disappointed that they aren't perfectly in sync like SVT

Same.

And it's not just the synchronization, it's the execution too. They're all good dancers and you can see it in how they all hit their moves precisely and also adapt their style to the song. So they're more subtle and elegant for DWC but put more strenght in their moves for Clap for example.

#8 zelos

zelos

• PipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:58 AM

*jjak jjak jjak's*

#9 kiunkun

kiunkun

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Locationfollowing Nation's Leader Kim Jonghyun

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:02 AM (Edited by kiunkun, 17 November 2017 - 11:05 AM.)

their synchronization is one of the reasons why i never get tired of watching fancams of their performances :D

edit: i just remembered this:

they danced to aju nice without music or counting out loud and even though if you played the song over it, they were dancing a bit faster...but still in sync.

#10 Carat

Carat

May the Bridge I Burn Light the Way

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
  • LocationWhen you're tired and exhausted I'll make it bright for you, just try to laugh brightly

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:12 AM

Not only do they almost always be in sync but it's not even their main goal of their performance it's actually to be as energetic as possible so this is just their great teamwork in motion :ahmagah:

#11 Lady Anne

Lady Anne

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationRenist Temple

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:15 AM

I've watched the fancam when it was just out. It was my first time watching them properly and yes the dance looked freaking good.

#12 Pandamonium :3

Pandamonium :3

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationIn mah bias' hearteu

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:55 AM

Same

When watching performances from other groups, like I know they're not svt but still I cannot help but compare, and be like "that would have been better if they were in sync or if they danced it more powerfully or more graceful". No hate really, but seriously this group has almost none or no dance blackholes, and if there were they can still keep up with everyone else. Or like someone said above that's just their teamwork in motion.

#13 Hatsu Nyel

Hatsu Nyel

meow

• PipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • LocationBeautiful

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

c5de0c6996d8ab16a2ecbcc0fa0fdaa08be9456d

#14 telomeric

telomeric

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:19 PM (Edited by telomeric, 17 November 2017 - 12:27 PM.)

not gonna name names, but so true. especially when its a weak ass choreo, i am like at least get your arms the same angle damn, that's what mirrors are for. 

#15 Ducky2322

Ducky2322

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:06 PM (Edited by Ducky2322, 17 November 2017 - 01:07 PM.)

I'm in love with them. They're so amazing and talented

#16 mrkcc

mrkcc

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:07 PM

same, about other kpop choreos seaming uninteresting because am so used to watching seventeen and it's not just about sync, but like the overall feel.. 

#17 Thay

Thay

ϟ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:11 PM

It's even more impressive since they're so many. But honestly more than being in synch, what really strikes me the most about their perfs is how energetic and "into it" they always are. It's really fun to watch them!

#18 Blueskies

Blueskies

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:37 PM

Honestly though, their performances are STUNNING and they radiate a lot of energy chuplz.png

I really hope they win dance perf. of the year...I want their unbelievable dancing to be recognized rlytearpls.png

#19 co-ups

co-ups

#Support_BAP

• PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • Locationsearching for the bap-exo badge.

Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:58 AM

i know there is a whole dance team (besides dance unit) involved in the creation of choreos but the fact that the members cooperate is good because they know better than anyone the weekness and strength of their own members. you can see how all of them work together to create a perfect choreo and taht's beautiful

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Perf-K, Seventeen, in, sync, af

Up, Up and Away!