• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Blackwell1907

Blackwell1907

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationFront of my CP Scrolling to the MAX

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:33 PM (Edited by Blackwell1907, 17 November 2017 - 07:50 AM.)

So YMC really gives 150m won per members... The journalist article is not true and wanna one is receiving their rightful paycheck... ( this is only base on the earnings before the fanmeetings and physical sales... as in the money from the CF's they film before their debut!!!)

On a side note, Jaehwan please adopt Jihoon and Jinyoung I will now officially entrust their future to you!!!!

Park Jihoon is too Smart he Employed His Self...

#2 Free Sungmin

Free Sungmin

♥*♡+:。.。YNWA。.。:+♡*♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,179 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:34 PM

Wish all the boys were managed by Jaehwan, he's the best entertainment company

#3 Mees Madds

Mees Madds

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,518 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:36 PM (Edited by Mees Madds, 14 November 2017 - 01:37 PM.)

I just refuse to believe this. I refuse because it's allkpop and because it would be utter bullshit and just horrible. Daniel doesn't sleep 2 hours a night for 3 months to not receive big ass money. It better not be true cause his fans will burn these companies down. His noona fans are not to be messed with.

#4 황제님 팬

황제님 팬

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,430 posts
  • LocationON HIATUS

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:37 PM (Edited by 황제님 팬, 14 November 2017 - 01:37 PM.)

Companies get paid the same amount of money whether they have 1 or more members it seems. 

#5 Daisydawn

Daisydawn

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:39 PM

Wtf.. every variety show I watch Daniel is on ever single one of them and ure telling me he received the lowest income? How?? Why??? So others who don't put as much work get to keep his money instead??? Wtf

#6 otter™

otter™

in between daniel and youngjae

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts
  • LocationIT'S A BEAUTIFUL SKY...

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:40 PM

WHAT THE F*CK

#7 Blackwell1907

Blackwell1907

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:42 PM

Wtf.. every variety show I watch Daniel is on ever single one of them and ure telling me he received the lowest income? How?? Why??? So others who don't put as much work get to keep his money instead??? Wtf

Okay girl... I will break it down for you.. First of all I don't want a blame game so stop coming for that... Second it appears that their contract was created by a fucking snake because the payment was divided by the respective companies not by members.. And to confirm it yes Daniel is of those people who received the lowest paychek!!!!

#8 My Everything

My Everything

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,756 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:43 PM

Jaehwan's Christmas gifts to the members are probably gonna so lit

#9 chiirbii

chiirbii

🏳️‍🌈

• PipPipPip
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:44 PM

Companies get paid the same amount of money whether they have 1 or more members it seems. 

That's so... bizarre. I can't really believe it because who on earth would sign that kind of contract?

#10 Blackwell1907

Blackwell1907

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:45 PM

I just refuse to believe this. I refuse because it's allkpop and because it would be utter bullshit and just horrible. Daniel doesn't sleep 2 hours a night for 3 months to not receive big ass money. It better not be true cause his fans will burn these companies down. His noona fans are not to be messed with.

No girls its true though.. I know this like 8 hours ago.. People just late to translate it.. I'm anticipating #TeamPinky masternim to translate it but I guess she is busy... Its written in the lowest part of the article in naver so maybe translator didn't bother to read it....

#11 황제님 팬

황제님 팬

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,430 posts
  • LocationON HIATUS

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:50 PM

That's so... bizarre. I can't really believe it because who on earth would sign that kind of contract?

It would make sense since everyone was so desperate for the opportunity tbh.. And we don't know at what stage they signed the contract probably before the show started.. But there is no source for it or news articles tbh so we don't even know where did allkpop misteriously find this....

#12 Starscall

Starscall

#ForeverWithHistory

• PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationChibi Kyungjeong by Aquamaraqua

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:51 PM (Edited by Starscall, 14 November 2017 - 01:52 PM.)

People actually take AKP seriously? I trust Soompi's post on the subject a lot more.

On November 14, industry representatives reported that each member received about 150 million won (approximately $134,200) as their first payments. These payments are split between the members and each of their respective agencies based on their contracts. Their contract details are unknown, but for example, if a member has a 5:5 contract with his agency, he and his agency would each take 75 million won (approximately $67,100).

Considering the amount of activities they have completed, especially the number of advertisements, many expressed confusion as much larger numbers were expected.

In response, a source from YMC Entertainment explained, “The 150 million won that each of the Wanna One members received as the first payment are from the earnings of advertisements they shot at the beginning after their debut. After those advertisements, they completed many other schedules including fan meetings, performances, and advertisements, but those earnings have not come in yet.” There is still additional income that the members have yet to receive.

The source also added, “There can be differences [in payments] for each member. We cannot officially say who will receive more.”

https://www.soompi.c...first-payments/

#13 midcara

midcara

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:51 PM

I find this unbelievable because it makes no sense. But if it's true then that really sucks.

#14 Mees Madds

Mees Madds

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,518 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:52 PM (Edited by Mees Madds, 14 November 2017 - 01:52 PM.)

No girls its true though.. I know this like 8 hours ago.. People just late to translate it.. I'm anticipating #TeamPinky masternim to translate it but I guess she is busy... Its written in the lowest part of the article in naver so maybe translator didn't bother to read it....

Well then. I'm ready for the storm that is coming for YMC, CJE&M and MMO. 

#15 TakeGoodCare

TakeGoodCare

Idol

• PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:53 PM

Is this really truth? Different sources are saying different things. Being it in English or Korean. 

#16 baekholove

baekholove

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:54 PM

if this is true, YMC is really on a roll with the unfairness lol

#17 chiirbii

chiirbii

🏳️‍🌈

• PipPipPip
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:56 PM

It would make sense since everyone was so desperate for the opportunity tbh.. And we don't know at what stage they signed the contract probably before the show started.. But there is no source for it or news articles tbh so we don't even know where did allkpop misteriously find this....

I just can't see a company sending multiple trainees onto P101 if that were the case. Like if all of Nu'est got in... YMC would've been paying one salary to four people.

#18 Wonka Wonka

Wonka Wonka

Trainee

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

Is YMC paying MMO and Daniel separately or they're paying MMO and then MMo is supposed to pay Daniel? 

#19 Blackwell1907

Blackwell1907

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:04 PM (Edited by Blackwell1907, 14 November 2017 - 02:05 PM.)

Update!!!

There's a chance that this article is not true because the official translated source was deleted.. I dont know why they delete it but I guess AKP journalist seen it before is disappear... But please make this article false because honestly its too unfair and inhuman...

I'm even fine if Daniel alone could earn triple the amounts of the other members cause he really deserves it.

#20 masakio

masakio

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:04 PM

well they're all from different companies so how much they get to pocket depends on how much their parent company keeps. whatever company Daniel is under might have a higher ratio favorable to them compared to the other guys' companies.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Paycheck

Up, Up and Away!