Photo
- - - - -
PV

ANGERME - Manner Mode (Promotion Edit Short Ver.)

ANGERME Hello! Project Manner Mode

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 davidguy

davidguy

Idol

• PipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:40 PM (Edited by davidguy, 27 November 2017 - 04:18 AM.)

Promotion Edit Short Version

Promotional Video for Smartphone

EDIT: Added the recently uploaded short version MV.

idontthinksobetchplz.png I swear to god if H!P has resorted to releasing short versions from now on.....

#2 RiseLikeACrowTit

RiseLikeACrowTit

If It Can Be Destroyed By The Truth, It Deserves To Be Destroyed

• PipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts
  • LocationArgentina!

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:46 PM

Love the song, but sis.... next to the quality of this MV my ig videos are competing at Cannes

#3 davidguy

davidguy

Idol

• PipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:55 PM

H!P music videos have been pretty low budget for a while now.

The song's apparently available digitally in some places, which is why they uploaded this video. Hopefully there will be another music video when we get closer to the release date of the single.

#4 davidguy

davidguy

Idol

• PipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:18 AM

Added the recently uploaded short version MV.

idontthinksobetchplz.png I swear to god if H!P has resorted to releasing short versions from now on.....

#5 kittykoo

kittykoo

Idol

• PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:05 PM (Edited by kittykoo, 27 November 2017 - 12:05 PM.)

They seem to only show the short ver for DVD singles (see: Buono and Juice=Juice) but I think they'll be showing the complete ver for normal singles.

^^btw I think their MVs have been getting better for a while not the other way around 

Spoiler

#6 davidguy

davidguy

Idol

• PipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:46 PM

They seem to only show the short ver for DVD singles (see: Buono and Juice=Juice) but I think they'll be showing the complete ver for normal singles.

^^btw I think their MVs have been getting better for a while not the other way around 

Spoiler

It's incredibly inconsistent at the least. Some MVs look pretty decent, some MVs it's literally just one setting, barely one at that.

Dokyuu no Go Sign is just a completely white room, Jama Shinaide is a black room with some lights and some furniture, Wakaindashi is just them outside + reusing the Dokyuu no Go Sign white room.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PV, ANGERME, Hello! Project, Manner Mode

Up, Up and Away!