531 replies to this topic

#521 Rinni

Rinni

EXO's Personal Stalker

• PipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts
  • LocationLuhan's Wallet

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:47 AM

A top 25/20/10 for each Battle would be awesome. 

Indeed :) top 10/15 for each battle sounds pretty neat

#522 ring

ring

Lurker

• PipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:05 AM

Hi JM, you forgot to put down my submission in the spreadsheet. Here's the link to it.

#523 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE

• Fandom Wars Commander
  • 17,148 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:32 PM

Hi, and first of all thank you for running this competition. It is a great opportunity for artistic newbies like me and veterans alike to have their work seen by others. I was really impressed by all the entries and don't envy you having to judge them all.  Secondly, I forgot to say on my entry that I have posted my artwork elsewhere under my usual tag (Noelle - Elleon backwards lol), just in case you've seen it elsewhere and thought I'd stolen it. I edited my originals with my Elleon tag for this competition to comply with your rules. Thanks :D

noted

im not marked as submitted visual 

noted and fixed, for some reason i had your name twice in the spreadsheet so you were noted down but in he 687 line

i deleted the other line which was like 800 something and just left one you are noted now

#524 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE

• Fandom Wars Commander
  • 17,148 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:34 PM

Will you publicize the scores of each entry or at least share which entries were the Top 25?

idk about publicizing the scores of anyone outside of the top 3 since i do not want to discourage people from entering in the future in the case they get a low score but i can do a showcase of like top 10 maybe

A top 25/20/10 for each Battle would be awesome. 

i might do top 10 with only revealing scores of top 3

Hi JM, you forgot to put down my submission in the spreadsheet. Here's the link to it.

you were noted, the mistake seemed to be that i put your submission in the enlisted spread under buffering for some reason  but in the judging one you ewre under ring

fixed

#525 CareBear08

CareBear08

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,898 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:42 PM

I saw something about a spreadsheet. Where can I see it?

#526 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE

• Fandom Wars Commander
  • 17,148 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:13 PM

I saw something about a spreadsheet. Where can I see it?

https://docs.google....699A/edit#gid=0

#527 CareBear08

CareBear08

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,898 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:33 PM

thanks

#528 Peng Peng

Peng Peng

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts
  • Location나의 비밀정원

Posted Yesterday, 10:35 PM

Hi!

On the Enlistment Spreadsheet, my entry is not counted. I entered the Lyricist Battle for LOONA. ^^

Here is my submission post: x

#529 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE

• Fandom Wars Commander
  • 17,148 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Hi!

On the Enlistment Spreadsheet, my entry is not counted. I entered the Lyricist Battle for LOONA. ^^

Here is my submission post: x

NOTED AND FIXED

#530 우리만이 True Lovers

우리만이 True Lovers

Mrs Worldwide Handsome <3

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,249 posts
  • LocationJacksons Ferry

Posted Yesterday, 11:43 PM

Hey JM, I know judging will take some time but I was wondering if you guys were gonna start with profiles, so we can all start changing ours if we want to. Also I think not publishing all scores is a good idea but I'd appreciate it, if we could ask our scores from you if we want to. Lol I hope you're having fun judging!

#531 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE

• Fandom Wars Commander
  • 17,148 posts

Posted Today, 12:00 AM

Hey JM, I know judging will take some time but I was wondering if you guys were gonna start with profiles, so we can all start changing ours if we want to. Also I think not publishing all scores is a good idea but I'd appreciate it, if we could ask our scores from you if we want to. Lol I hope you're having fun judging!

you gotta support your fav and have them for a long timeimstupid.png

i will consider the second option but no promises i just dont like discouraging people. i usually reveal top 3 scores cause that way everyone kinda has an idea that they probably scored lower than that so they get a basis but i never been a fan of revealing scores

#532 우리만이 True Lovers

우리만이 True Lovers

Mrs Worldwide Handsome <3

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,249 posts
  • LocationJacksons Ferry

Posted Today, 12:07 AM (Edited by 우리만이 True Lovers, Today, 12:07 AM.)

you gotta support your fav and have them for a long time:imstupid:

i will consider the second option but no promises i just dont like discouraging people. i usually reveal top 3 scores cause that way everyone kinda has an idea that they probably scored lower than that so they get a basis but i never been a fan of revealing scores

I've had this profile for a year now :hoplz:

You're a better person than me, lol I'd have let rip on the scores :har:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Event, Fandom Wars, snsdJM, Inquiry

Up, Up and Away!