Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rajha

Appreciation He Got Everything , SF9 Rowoon

The Guy Who Got Everything 

Kim Seokwoo (Rowoon)

7/8/1996

Along with ASTRO Eunwoo , they both always stated to be Face Genius on Korean Article 

'Face-Genius" Undeniably Visual And Charisma 

DISjzeWW4AEURj4.jpg

DOLcEeWVQAAJQDK.jpg

DOMeah6V4AAkS1R.jpg

Ideal Body , 1:8 Ratio , 189cm Tall

DOMsUbAVoAEKVQU.jpg

DLYLcS1VoAA60Ju.jpgDNKKADLUMAAclSg.jpg

Good-Personality , Kind and Adored Hoobae

SF9 Member and his senior in FNC said that he so polite...SF9 member said that Rowoon is The Gentleman of the group

C3c4HaTUkAEcAOZ.jpg

DHteFxaXcAAzb7_.jpg

His Vocal is so Pleasing

His Dance is Sharp and SLICK

BONUS

Rowoon as Model

Rowoon as Cook

I remember Heechul telling him at a "Lipstick Prince" episode that he thought that because he was a visual he didn't expect that he could sing well... 

DNm8ntqUEAA9qFG.jpg

and he should break stereotype "visuals are talentless" 

he deserve better recognition compared to visual "who just act handsome"

I don't want to say the names but I believe 85% of boy visuals are a bunch of "talentless people who are there just to act handsome"

and he should break stereotype "visuals are talentless" 

he deserve better recognition compared to visual "who just act handsome"

I don't want to say the names but I believe 85% of boy visuals are a bunch of "talentless people who are there just to act handsome"

Yeah...on lipstick prince Heechul shock a bit cuz Rowoon actually is decent singer, cuz maybe that stereotype " I thought Handsome guys cant sing well"....

Rowoon really got everything....just like NCT127 Jaehyun , his talent overshadowed by his visual

Yeah...on lipstick prince Heechul shock a bit cuz Rowoon actually is decent singer, cuz maybe that stereotype " I thought Handsome guys cant sing well"....

Rowoon really got everything....just like NCT127 Jaehyun , his talent overshadowed by his visual

at first I doubt him being a good singer thanks to that stereotype but he proves me wrong

I hope those boys who are known as "visual but talentless" (even there are plenty of visual but talentless even in most of top groups, no hate but it's reality) can reflect on their skill when this guy rise. They need constant pressure to practive and do shits right.

I'm looking forward of his appearance at Masked Singer. He really breaks stereotype that plaguing visual idols

ROWOON IS 189 CM?! why do i know this just now amgplz.png

i know that he's the visual of the group since people hype him a lot... i didn't know that his voice is soooo good ahmagahplz.png

SO HANDSOME warstarplz.png

I've seen him 2 times already. his visuals are no joke. 

ROWOON IS 189 CM?! why do i know this just now amgplz.png

i know that he's the visual of the group since people hype him a lot... i didn't know that his voice is soooo good ahmagahplz.png

Yeah...he is sooo tall...kkk FNC has a lot of tall guys 

lot of people just know he "visual" but they forgot that Rowoon is also Vocal-Line in SF9 which all their vocal line is good singer

SO HANDSOME warstarplz.png

I've seen him 2 times already. his visuals are no joke. 

YESS , his visual is no joke...no wonder media call him Face-Genius heh

DOPnDq-UEAAtWG0.jpg

DOPnDq8UQAA3fZn.jpg

Rowoon is the complete package. visual, talent, personality he has them all. such an all rounderohbi.png

i love his vocal tone especially when he sings ballad. so nice! Rowoon is also a graceful dancer, o sole mio suits him so much

indeed sunbaes/people who've worked with him really like him a lot and it's known that he's such a polite guy.

he was on a show & his manners on the show was made example as the right way hoobae should treats sunbae, the older sunbae was so impressed & touched with how thoughtful Rowoon was

He should get more exposure to both his visual and his vocal

remember 80% of idols group only have handsome face but have no willing to do things right but he's one of few idols who can break that stereotype by singing well and dancing well

overrated visual boys can be ashamed by his existance