#1 xchocolatepandax

xchocolatepandax

Erogenous Zone

• Awards Flopdinator
  • 7,261 posts
  • Locationseeding at 99%

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:54 PM

0GraYRP.png

It is almost time for Awards Season!  In an attempt to piggy back off Halloween, we have themed the graphics with Sailor Moon! Hope you guys like it!

This thread is to let users prepare, visit the important threads, as well as read up on the details needed; especially, if they are planning on becoming OP. In addition, with this notice, the next update will be the last one before the Awards Season starts.  After the Awards Season has started, there will be no new badges and/or marketplace items added into the system. Our primary focus will be set on changing the current badges in the system.  So make sure to get any new additions in before then! The awards that are up for change can be found in the Awards Listing as well as further down in this thread.

AGAIN, while you may see the Awards Season subsection, do understand that it will not let you post yet. This is a preparatory phase for you to be familiar with the section, and what threads are available to you, as well as to get any new badges and marketplace items in.  If you ask why you can't post there, you will be redirected to this paragraph.

The date of the last Awards Update is:

November 17th, 2017

After that update, I will make an announcement and the season will officially be started!

Some things to outline for the Awards Season:

• We will now number threads needed for the voting process. Since some steps were being missed in the voting process in the past.  We thought it might help to put a number in front of some of the threads. This way, you guys know what threads and steps to follow in the renewal process!

• You must submit your OP Approval before hosting an Awards thread, or PM voting. This is to help us, as well as the users know who is in charge of the voting for a particular group/soloist/etc, as well as have fellow fans and/or holders have input as to who they think can fairly run the voting process.

• Voting WILL NOT be allowed to take place in artist threads. All voting will take place in the Awards Voting subsection or via PM. For situations to fall under PM, it has to be a non-group badge (meaning, soloist, OTP, actor/actress, or Comedian). Group badges and their individual member badges take place in a voting thread. There should be no PM votings done for them, unless approved by the team.

• Ex-members may hold separate voting threads from their groups. Ex-members will be treated as soloists. So the individual thread and holders can decide if they want to hold voting separate from the group they were in or not.

• OTPs will hold voting separate from the group thread. If a badge is under the OTPs/Pairing sections of the Awards Listing, voting will happen in its own thread. If the badge has 5 or less holder, voting may be held via PM.

• Purchasable Badges will have a voting thread managed by the Awards Team. Voting for Purchasables does not always happen at the start, but will have announcement threads stating it is coming and when voting periods will be taking place. So no need to ask when. It will happen!

• Badges that will need to be changed. Those that fall under this category are badges that do not fit the badge requirements (incorrect dimension, poor image quality, etc). We will try to contact holders during the season, providing them with the opportunity to provide an image with the appropriate size, or change the image completely. If not changed or done at the end of the season, the holders forfeit the chance to change it, leaving it up to the team to change the image.

• No bribing for votes. This was something that has become a problem for some threads. While there is no harm in getting people to participate in voting, it does get to be a problem when you try to buy votes for a particular image. It's not fair to those participating in the voting appropriately and just makes the process an unpleasant experience for everyone involved, so please do not do it. If we do catch such behavior, we will take action.

txDTMxK.png

SOME BADGE GUIDELINES
✧ No fantaken images - official photos only.
✧ The artist's face must be clearly visible.
✧ Selcas are only allowed for OTP badges.
✧ No low quality images.
✧ Screenshots are allowed if they are high quality and not from fantaken videos.
✧ No overly edited images.

*Failure to follow any of these rules may result in your badge image being rejected*

txDTMxK.png

DEADLINES
Group 1: Due Dec 19th
Group 2: Due Jan 4th
Group 3: Due Jan 16th
Group 4: Due Feb 6th
Group 5: Due Feb 13th

Badges that fall under each grouping:
Group 1

Spoiler

Group 2
Spoiler

Group 3
Spoiler

Group 4
Spoiler

Group 5
Spoiler

txDTMxK.png

Keep track of the deadline for your respective groups. They'll all be due by 11:59pm PST of that day. Badges that are submitted past the expected deadlines will not be changed meaning a missed opportunity. So keep track of the dates and make sure you plan voting accordingly.  Account for badge approval process and how that will take a day at least.  The deadline is for submission, NOT for the approval.

I know this has been a long time coming for a lot of you, but we were so busy with past projects. However, we did want to get you guys an awards season this year, so here we go! There is a lot to remember, but each thread has been created to help make the process as smooth as possible. If you are unsure of anything at any given time, please ask us! The team is here to answer them!

A gentle reminder: Please be patient and civil with the staff during this event. Bumps in the road may occur, but we are all willing to find a way to make it work!

201718 Awards Change Season!
Happy Voting!

#2 苺伸恵 echobunny

苺伸恵 echobunny

*sushi*

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,897 posts
  • Locationinterwebs

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:55 PM

looking forward to it

#3 StarShapedGummy

StarShapedGummy

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,683 posts
  • Locationfromis_ Thread & MIXNINE Thread

Can't wait!!!! 

#4 J a y

J a y

Global Superstar

• Awards Team
  • 8,373 posts

IT'S FINALLY HERE

gbVcYJS.gif

#5 Delphine

Delphine

Sailor Saturn

• Awards Team
  • 18,641 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:55 PM (Edited by Delphine, 09 November 2017 - 09:06 PM.)

dsqhKZHGZGERHFQSDFDSF ahmagahplz.pngahmagahplz.pngahmagahplz.png

#6 She Me Ur Bobos

She Me Ur Bobos

❥ i love my wife ○

• Awards Team
  • 7,762 posts
  • Location2KAT Always ♡

is this real life

#7 Aquamaraqua

Aquamaraqua

CandY

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,021 posts
  • LocationCandY Land

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:56 PM

The meh Luna badge can finally be gone yes~

#8 Astral

Astral

Idol

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:56 PM (Edited by Astral, 09 November 2017 - 08:56 PM.)

is this real lI

im ready...

hi im just wondering but what is a Bobos???

#9 NINI

NINI

一生一事

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • LocationItaly

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

sttT05M.gif

#10 Tagueℓ

Tagueℓ

~GANGSTER FOR EXO~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,010 posts
  • Location~The Pℓace Where Onℓy The Chosen Ones Go~

LEET~

#11 katt

katt

❥ my wife is my life

• Awards Team
  • 11,056 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:57 PM

ITS FINALLY LIVE YES

#12 miseol

miseol

♚ 설현의 왕자 ♚

• PipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts
  • LocationH I A T U S

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:58 PM

To my fandoms:

Please don't choose tragic badges tyvm

xHFUje5.gif

#13 Sooyoung's Wife

Sooyoung's Wife

fight me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts
  • Locationgay for jimin

finally. yall chose some fugly ass pictures for sooyoung and rapmon's badges

#14 scoopula

scoopula

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts
  • Locationlets wash cherry tomatoes chop chop chop

nice anticipating the drama :ahmagah:

#15 demasta

demasta

Step on Me, Yuipon

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,953 posts
  • Location🌸Yuipon🌸 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.°☆.。.:*・°☆。 ☆.。.:*

Awesome! Can't wait!

#16 PromiscuousBunny

PromiscuousBunny

♚♠ ALXPB ♠♚

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,406 posts
  • LocationDying for Seungri’s solo album

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:59 PM

I’ve been waiting for this :ahmagah:

#17 DreamerK.N

DreamerK.N

Come with me.Airplane.Love.

• PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • Location"Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck.”

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:01 PM

We can finally update of some of these tragic badges, amen!

#18 NINI

NINI

一生一事

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • LocationItaly

@ EXO-Ls

you better not choose that UGLY PLANT for the EXO badge

you are going to catch these hands, that's all

DotltaV.gif

#19 Alisonn

Alisonn

(。◕‿◕。) ✿ ♥

• Oh!Pressor
  • 5,402 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

I can finally change the Taecyeon badge now!

#20 Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

☙❤♕ Park Jihyo ♕❤❧

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,249 posts
  • LocationJihyo's Heart.

Excited af ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement, OneHallyu, Awards Change Season, Its Coming!, Whoooo, Hold onto yo weaves

Up, Up and Away!