HoaYo 330 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 antonytte #AliceProj†@doublechinsik 3h 3 hours agoMore Sorry to ruin the mood right now but a fellow citizen of mine living in Korea and also a fan of kgroups said Plan A artists are banned on performing at KBS Music Bank. If music bank didn't lift banning Plan A artists, we won't be able to see Victon performing on music bank 10 replies158 retweets7 Reantonytte #AliceProj†@doublechinsik 3h 3 hours agoMore Plan A artists are banned performing on Music Bank after the bomb threat happened to Apink.. Thats why we didn't get to see VICTON performing on music bank during "Unbelievable". 3 replies142 retweets79 likes Rep 7:34 PM - 7 Nov 2017 Side-eyeing KBS right now. As if the threats weren't enough, KBS has to make it worse and ban the artists from Plan A due to that crazy psycho in Canada. Let's be real, how is the guy going to bomb Music Bank if he's being chased by Interpol right now? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
literally tilted 6,595 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 Is there any confirmation toward this? lol KBS isn't being a douche, they're doing the right thing. If people are sending bomb threats to a music show like this you'll have to inform the police, have strict security, etc. The police doesn't seem to be doing anything and KBS doesn't want to risk a bomb threat even if the risks are low. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gyujin 1,545 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 That's so unfair. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Qtiepie 273 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 LET VICTON PERFORM AND SHINE! TRY HELP CATCH THIS PERSON THAN PUTTING A BAN ON THESE ARTISTS! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vivaland 438 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 They better lift the ban before Apink next comeback. sad for Viction Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JihyoStoleMyHeartAYAYAY 22,189 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 That's so unfair. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gj gf jfdhsvsb 1,245 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 Wtf how does one Canadian threatening Apink mean they should ban the whole company at that point why not just ban all girlgroups it’s about as logical Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goddess eunji 227 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 All this music show are douche, nothing new at all Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
respectmyauthori-tah 1,450 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 Is this really truth? I went to search Korean sites and found nothing obviously I was using Google Translator maybe it failed me. Weeks ago I went to search on Interpol's site Wanted Persons List and I did not found a guy in Canada with a Korean police's warrant so far. I will check it again when i have time. Perhaps I'm searching for the wrong things. This guy can not install and plant bombs in South Korea unless he have people to do it for him there. So far it's all bluff. People are conventiently ignoring another thread. Korean Police Requests Cooperation From Canadian Police To Investigate Apink Bomb Threat Suspect The Korean police is said to have uncovered the identity of the suspect behind the bomb threats being made against girl group Apink. Lawyer Kim Bong Woo, who represents Apink, sat down with news1 in an exclusive interview and stated, “The reason why it has taken so long to prosecute the terror suspect is because he currently resides in Canada. The Korean police is currently continuing their investigation into the suspect.†He also added, “The members of Apink previously filed a suit against malicious comments, and we believe that the suspect is involved in that lawsuit as well. INTERPOL has released a Red Notice on the suspect, and the Korean police has sent a request to Canadian law enforcement for their cooperation.†Apink has been suffering from a series of bomb threats that first began in June at their comeback showcase. The most recent case involved a man calling in to report that he had installed explosives at the Busan Asiad Main Stadium, where Apink was scheduled to perform for the 2017 Busan One Asia Festival Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charmy 6,317 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 I see where KBS is coming from, but I don’t think they’re handling this the right way. Also, wouldn’t it make more sense to single out Apink instead of the entire company? They were the only ones threatened. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Forever 1,299 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 it's kinda unfair when victon are still rookies who need to promote everywhere they can. not that I'm blaming apink, but rather kbs for banning the whole company and also the sicko himself Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
respectmyauthori-tah 1,450 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 It looks like this might be true after all. Victon did not promote their last comeback before this one on Music Bank. KBS is handling it wrong. The guy so far is working alone and he is in Canada. Unless APink received threats from other people and these people live in South Korea. The press and the police did not talk about other people doing threats beyond this guy in Canada. I see where KBS is coming from, but I don’t think they’re handling this the right way.Also, wouldn’t it make more sense to single out Apink instead of the entire company? They were the only ones threatened. it's kinda unfair when victon are still rookies who need to promote everywhere they can. not that I'm blaming apink, but rather kbs for banning the whole company and also the sicko himself Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Vixen 372 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 But Victon was never threatened! Why are they doing this? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
monspakab 218 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 Is there any confirmation toward this? lol KBS isn't being a douche, they're doing the right thing. If people are sending bomb threats to a music show like this you'll have to inform the police, have strict security, etc. The police doesn't seem to be doing anything and KBS doesn't want to risk a bomb threat even if the risks are low. No, it's a stupid as fuck policy. Why? Because the second antis figure out that all it takes to cause a KBS ban is to make an international call making threats, they'll have the ability to harm the groups they dislike. Extra security and bomb squads are definitely an interruption to work, but all banning agencies does is give other crazies an incentive to try it with other groups. Whereas, if they continue as normal, it actually discourages the behavior because it appears to have no effect. Don't try to tell me you haven't seen people on the internet nuts enough to try to get a group banned from music bank just for the hell of it. KBS has just given people incentive to make threats, not discouragement. Not to mention it is extremely shitty victim blaming (A Pink is, legally, the victim of the crime) and extremely unfair to also ban labelmates who haven't been threatened. You think it can't happen to your faves? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
My Everything 23,394 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 Kbs is TRASH Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
respectmyauthori-tah 1,450 Posted November 9, 2017 Share Posted November 9, 2017 Victon is going to promote on Music Bank. Music Bank is in their schedule. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.