Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Favourite VN  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What is your most favourite VN (series) ?

• Muv Luv (Extra, Unlimited, Alternative)
    • Steins Gate (Steins Gate, Steins Gate 0)
    • Devil On G String
    • Danganronpa (Trigger Happy Havoc, Goodbye Despair, Killing Harmony)
    • Clannad
    • Zero Escape (Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors, Virtue's Last Reward, Zero Time Dilemma)
    • Ace Attorney (Phoenix Wright, Justice For All, Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies, Spirit Of Justice)
    • Mystic Messenger
    • Code Realize
    • Higurashi
    • Umineko
    • Little Busters
    • Rewrite
    • Grisaia (Fruit of Grisaia, Labyrinth of Grisaia, Eden of Grisaia)
    • Katawa Shoujo
    • Chaos Child
    • Chaos Head Noah
    • Fate Stay Night
    • Ever17
    • Tsukihime
    • Doki Doki Literature Club
    • 428 Shibuya Scramble
    • Sharin no Kuni
    • Amnesia (Amnesia, Amnesia World)
    • Others (Please specify)
  2. 2. How many VNs have you finished?

None of the otomes I've read are here rlytearpls.png

What otomes do you read?

My Sweet Proposal, Sweet Scandal Returns, My Rental Royfriend, Several Shades of Sadism

I see that you play otomes exclusively only to Android. Perhaps you can try out Mystic Messenger? I hear that it's pretty good though it can be quite time-consuming with the limited hour glasses and all

I stumble my first otome on a blog and the rest are mostly from recommendation in Play Store and Youtube. I'm an Android user but aren't they available on ios too? I've heard of Mystic Messenger before but many said that we have to be online at specific times for specific events(?) and that it can only be repeated/extended with hour glasses.

Anyone wanna recommend new otome games to me? Please do not suggest the one with horse with an ikemen face. I legit cringed at that

Yeah Mystic Messenger is also available on iOS on top of Android. I haven't personally played the game yet since I know it will take me a lot of time to finish but I've read that the chatroom is the most important aspect of the game since it affects the storyline, so I suppose you got to be online most of the time. 

You can try Amnesia and Hakuoki for starters since they are both available on Android. You can find more otomes (not limited to Android) on a filtered vndb list here

Maybe I'll try Mystic Messenger when I have more free time. Lol. I'll try ones that you suggested too, perhaps I'll be hooked on them