Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Favourite VN  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What is your most favourite VN (series) ?

• Muv Luv (Extra, Unlimited, Alternative)
    • Steins Gate (Steins Gate, Steins Gate 0)
    • Devil On G String
    • Danganronpa (Trigger Happy Havoc, Goodbye Despair, Killing Harmony)
    • Clannad
    • Zero Escape (Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors, Virtue's Last Reward, Zero Time Dilemma)
    • Ace Attorney (Phoenix Wright, Justice For All, Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies, Spirit Of Justice)
    • Mystic Messenger
    • Code Realize
    • Higurashi
    • Umineko
    • Little Busters
    • Rewrite
    • Grisaia (Fruit of Grisaia, Labyrinth of Grisaia, Eden of Grisaia)
    • Katawa Shoujo
    • Chaos Child
    • Chaos Head Noah
    • Fate Stay Night
    • Ever17
    • Tsukihime
    • Doki Doki Literature Club
    • 428 Shibuya Scramble
    • Sharin no Kuni
    • Amnesia (Amnesia, Amnesia World)
    • Others (Please specify)
  2. 2. How many VNs have you finished?

Little Busters was soooo much fun. the only VN where i bothered to play every single route and re-do some routes to get the real endings. i loved every route and the baseball practise and other minigames were rly fun as well. it's my all-time fave and i spent lots of time to see ever single bit of the story with every little choice.

What was your favorite route and best girl? Also what did you think about.... SPOILERS

The truth of the entire vn.

literally can't pick best girl, i rly liked all of them but i guess the routes that stood out and surprised me the most were haruka, kudryavka and rin's route.

As for the truth, I didn't expect it. even though I had already been surprised before when I played Midori's route because I didn't think this VN would have supernatural elements, I thought it would be pretty realistic. The game didn't turn out how I thought it would because I guessed that "the secret of this world" would be a lot deeper, like it would actually be about the real world. I still liked it though. The game was quite a journey.