Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Trashie

1M wons Giveaway- HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY SPAMILY!

finland represent

MR3IxJg.gif

trying to sell my country as cooler than it is, don't be fooled

have fun u two

MR3IxJg.gif

lmaoo cute

first user i met from finland

there's so many people and i'm awkward OTL by ty ily

everyone is awkward here, even me hurrplz.png

ly 2<3

smh, flop mother ohpressor.png i still love your rotty ass 

i love ur rotty ass too flop daughter ohpressor.png

ew i didn't even realise my letter got revealed tf, trash you phake you shoulda warned me, now i feel embarrassed rlytearpls.png

you and your letter appeared at the same time jfadlksjdfla HOW WOULD I KNOW

IT'S FINE tho your letter is sweet chuplz.png

LOVE LETTER

SPAMILY

Spam. Spam. Spamily.

Was there ever a more beatiful sound? To say it aloud makes my heart ring like a bell in my chest and the sound shivers down my veins and splinters my bone with joy!

Why have I decided to write down these words? Well, first of all, I was forced.

Second, I thought about it for a while and I felt like I just had to because Spamily has become such a huge part of my life (I initially wanted to write individual letters but I didn’t want to leave anyone out).

I have no idea what prompted me to go to Rabbit that night and bump into Spamily but now I know it was faith. That is, if you believe in stuff like that.

I immediately connected with you. I know this all sounds crazy and weird but Spamilysparked my love for people. Back then when I didn’t know it even existed, I was a prepubescent teen but now- I’m a woman.

I draw strenght from my Spamily friends and turn to them when I have nowhere else to go. I also learned to act without them, as my own person, cause they taught me independence every time they didn’t reply to my posts on the thread or my messages in the cord. Spamilytaught me that online friends can be as important as your irl friends and that living in different countries and speaking different languages is no obstacle for friendship. To be honest these past few days have been a blur of chaos for me and Spamily is my silver lining. No wait, fuck a silver lining, only gold is hot enough to compare to Spamily.

I don’t have to hold back my weirdness here cause you all know there’s a lot of it and you embraced it and that’s another thing I’m thankful for. Here I can be who I am. A dumbass. I am free to tell you, without fear, all that I feel in my heart.

This letter is actually not really connected as a whole, it’s just my train of thought which leads me to write utter nonsense. But you know what makes a great whole?

Spamily.

Every member is different, special and unique but despite that they fit like pieces of a puzzle. A puzzle which I’m now a piece of as well. Every member is kind, mad as a brush, yes, but a good person. Sometimes I catch myself thinking of you and I wonder if you ever think of me and imagine what I’m like in real life as I imagine you.

I won’t make my letter too long, knowing some of you would be too lazy to finish it so I think I will stop here.

I love you Spamily, I’m sorry I didn’t have the courage to tell you until now. You are a piece of my heart which would never beat properly;  it would never function right with you gone.

ZENYA

ohmygod i love zenya, smh at her for exposing me though (i forced her to write a letter). but she's right, it  brought me to tears rlytearpls.png i wish this bih was here rn 

Edited by flopluna
  • Like 1

LOVE LETTER

SPAMILY

Spam. Spam. Spamily.

Was there ever a more beatiful sound? To say it aloud makes my heart ring like a bell in my chest and the sound shivers down my veins and splinters my bone with joy!

Why have I decided to write down these words? Well, first of all, I was forced.

Second, I thought about it for a while and I felt like I just had to because Spamily has become such a huge part of my life (I initially wanted to write individual letters but I didn’t want to leave anyone out).

I have no idea what prompted me to go to Rabbit that night and bump into Spamily but now I know it was faith. That is, if you believe in stuff like that.

I immediately connected with you. I know this all sounds crazy and weird but Spamilysparked my love for people. Back then when I didn’t know it even existed, I was a prepubescent teen but now- I’m a woman.

I draw strenght from my Spamily friends and turn to them when I have nowhere else to go. I also learned to act without them, as my own person, cause they taught me independence every time they didn’t reply to my posts on the thread or my messages in the cord. Spamilytaught me that online friends can be as important as your irl friends and that living in different countries and speaking different languages is no obstacle for friendship. To be honest these past few days have been a blur of chaos for me and Spamily is my silver lining. No wait, fuck a silver lining, only gold is hot enough to compare to Spamily.

I don’t have to hold back my weirdness here cause you all know there’s a lot of it and you embraced it and that’s another thing I’m thankful for. Here I can be who I am. A dumbass. I am free to tell you, without fear, all that I feel in my heart.

This letter is actually not really connected as a whole, it’s just my train of thought which leads me to write utter nonsense. But you know what makes a great whole?

Spamily.

Every member is different, special and unique but despite that they fit like pieces of a puzzle. A puzzle which I’m now a piece of as well. Every member is kind, mad as a brush, yes, but a good person. Sometimes I catch myself thinking of you and I wonder if you ever think of me and imagine what I’m like in real life as I imagine you.

I won’t make my letter too long, knowing some of you would be too lazy to finish it so I think I will stop here.

I love you Spamily, I’m sorry I didn’t have the courage to tell you until now. You are a piece of my heart which would never beat properly;  it would never function right with you gone.

ZENYA

today i learned that zenya is deep with her word slafsmkdfo

"Every member is different, special and unique but despite that they fit like pieces of a puzzle."

• Like 1

i love ur rotty ass too flop daughter ohpressor.png

sarang mother <3

• Like 1

LOVE LETTER

To the beautiful you (ew writing in uppercase is just tragic),

Here's a little something that I wrote for you:

I wish I could give you the world because you are so deserving of it but sometimes I wish to remove the world from you - to let you feel the peace and relief that you need in order to breathe. I can't promise to do either because simply do not have the strength or power. But what if...what if I could? Then I would. I would give you the world and steal a thousand suns for you just to see you smile again. I am nothing without you, you complete me. Without you, it's as if a hole has been placed into my heart. The world becomes dull and lifeless almost - colourless.

I have a confession to make (which I've been meaning to confess for quite a while now) - I mean that's the whole point of this event right? But before I get to the point I'd just like to make something clear. I really wanted to think outside of the box, write something clever and creative; something unforgettable. but then I realised something - that is so me, that is so typical of me. To go for something strange, cringe, cheesy, poetic, flowery (although the starting kind of defeats the purpose I guess). Because that's just the kind of person that I am but then I realised that I didn't want to do that, it's just too normal. It's what people will expect, maybe they want something to blow them away...and maybe what's written in this letter will blow them away but not in the way that they expected. They're expecting the unexpected. Yes, I will do something cliche (for me) but at the same time it won't be cliche (idk if that even makes any sense). Because in this letter (god, this sounds like one of those essay's that I used to write which went like; "In this essay I will be talking about x and y") I'm going to do something unexpected...I'm going to tell you the truth. And I honestly don't think that you'll like the truth very much or some of you might think it's just dumb and you might even forget about it. Whether you forget about it or not is up to you. I think I've waffled for quite a while now, so I'd like to get to the point.

The truth is that the truth is actually quite ugly - maybe that's why lies are so much lovelier (maybe that's why it's in our nature to tell something prettier over something uglier). I'm sorry to rain on your (our) parade but the truth is that I've lied to you and you probably haven't even realised it yet. And maybe I haven't realised it until now - perhaps it's a subconscious thing. I am not who I appear to be. No I haven't lied about myself - yes I'm still some annoying Brit girl, I didn't make anything up about my identity, that's all real. But the truth is...I'm not some bubbly, funny, wild crackhead. I'm a pessimist - I choose not to see the positive side of things. I choose to cower away and hide. The ugly truth is that I'm a miserable coward. I try to be strong for all of you. Whenever you're having a tough time or feel like the world hates you I'm always there to comfort you and look out for you because I care for you. You mean the world to me, la sonrisa de mi corazón - you are the smile of my heart. I've tried so hard to be strong for all of you, to always smile and to never let anything get to me. But keeping up with this façade has become quite tiring and a burden. I never told any of you (until recently) that I was having a hard time. I never wanted to appear weak or bothersome (I'm not implying that having worries and problems makes you weak because it doesn't, we're all human at the end of the day). Maybe I just wanted to keep up with the façade - that I was some wild, fun, annoying person. Maybe I didn't want to shatter that image - a persona. I didn't want to worry other people or bother them, I wanted to keep it to myself because I'm selfish like that. I care too much about others but too little of myself. I care too much about others and what they think of me - which probably makes me sound very insecure which I probably am. And I've realised something - it's okay to be insecure. I'm not some superior being - I'm only human like the rest of you.

And that's it, that's the letter.

PS: I could write for eons and never be able to really express myself, so I hope you got my message. I don't expect your sympathy and nor do I want it. I just thought that you deserved to know the truth - the truth untold. You might even hate me for writing that but I just needed to get it off my chest. I feel like I've written so much but so less at the same time. I think what I was going for was far more complex than this though rip. I don't think it makes any sense tbh, but oh well I tried.

PPS: I'd just like to add this as well. I don't have to see your face to know that you're beautiful. You're an amazing people and you have amazing personalities. It doesn't matter if you don't think you're not beautiful on the outside because you'll always be beautiful on the inside - and at the end of the day that's what matters most. Looks don't always mean everything, someone could be the most beautiful person in the world but they might be a complete bitch. Love yourself, love myself, peace. (Trash, please don't sue my ass. I know I originally wrote that part for you because it was aimed at you but I think everyone needs to know that - that they are all beautiful inside and out even if they don't know it yet).

PPPS: Excuse any spelling or grammar errors.

- Yours sincerely,

Henna (aka flopluna).

AbeMcXN1gTOmOhL1Mr7oqmSG5iaVPIT6wafQ8f_8

flop is another deep one like zenya too:

I wish I could give you the world because you are so deserving of it but sometimes I wish to remove the world from you - to let you feel the peace and relief that you need in order to breathe. I can't promise to do either because simply do not have the strength or power. But what if...what if I could? Then I would. I would give you the world and steal a thousand suns for you just to see you smile again. I am nothing without you, you complete me. Without you, it's as if a hole has been placed into my heart. The world becomes dull and lifeless almost - colourless.

teach me how to write pls 

you and your letter appeared at the same time jfadlksjdfla HOW WOULD I KNOW

IT'S FINE tho your letter is sweet chuplz.png

wow how'd i know? coincidence? i think not

<3

lmao talk to her on cord when it's late, that's when she lets her wild side out

Keep lying liar Emma :p

@bella 

how do you want me to reveal your letters?

all at once?

cuz there's a note in the beginning

might be too big cut it in two

Zenya's letter was an experience

p8cxT8o.gif

flop is another deep one like zenya too:

teach me how to write pls 

DELETE, I WAS DRUNK

LOVE LETTER

This is for all the magnificent users that I have a lot of memories with and i’m too shy to say it out loud everyday how much I appreciate and love each one of them so, i’ll hide behind my letters, if you don’t mind

Trash: Our OP of the thread. You have been a really good help for me those past months. I didn’t know you really well before. I mean, we were both on the same fandom and somewhat used the same threads, but really never connected in a way. When I first posted here, you weren’t here and I could tell how much people missed you and I was really curious about you. Turns out, you came back, we talked, we bonded over our very long pm. You are such a good listener, you always answer me back and try to help and care about me even if certain things can’t be helped and  I appreciate that. You may say you are self-centered, but it’s not true. You care about people. Even If you have this ‘’intimidating vibe’’( that you won a title with it btw congrats) you are just a soft bean on the inside. I really appreciate talking with you and like I said, you are my kind of friend. So Discord or long pm, whatever, I’m very thankful to have you in my life. ( I’ll try to have more dirty talk with you smh )

Nicoo: My beloved sistren. My true sistren actually. In a literal way you are the closest to me. I think it played a huge part in our relationship. I enjoy talking with you about anything or just flop win some games with you. The dedication I have with you is on another level, like when I set up a stream to play a game you watched for like 30min in the end and It took me like HOURS to get it on fsidugdoighu. I never knew we could be so close. I really genuinely think you are a very interesting person and I always have so much fun with you, whatever you may think. You should stop drinking alone, cause you are a messy hoe. Next time you’ll drink with me alright.

Shiny AID: You are a legend. Truly. The people who can’t see it are seriously blind at this point Idk. I think you are an inspiration for all of us here, not only for me. You stay strong, you will never do shit to your friends, but instead you fight for them like a bitch. You fought for me too, long time ago, and, I still feel the same way towards you today. I really cherish you, even If I don’t tell you everyday, or for weeks of not talking for instance. I think sometimes words are not needed. I think you can tell already. I hope your work is going fine for you, and i’ll wait for you to come back and be more active. I hope everything will be ok for you in the future cause you deserves it it all. I love you.

Myeeek: Ok first off Monique, I will link you to this message so you can’t hide from it. I, happened, to just talk to you casually, cause my fellow lucas fan (whatever you said he is a ult for you so), you are a really funny gal and I approve of you BUT I ended up being drawn into your evil charms cause you are very evil smh. Ok ok, we all miss you, and I do too of course, but I know you are very busy these days and you gotta do what you gotta do. Even if we just mess around like, all the time, you mean a lot to me in a way. You helped me when I felt down, just by being there and not forgetting me. You message me, all the time, and it means the world to me truly. I said I was not gonna be your mom, but your guardian angel and I will honor it. So, just know that I will always be here for you when you need me, and I know you’ll be here for me too. <3

Greenie: Sistren Green. You are a mess. I don’t really know how we started talking, but you sure are a funny fellow. You block me, like, very often. You just make fun of me, you don’t even want to see my FACE like i’m some kind of monster. It’s alright i’ll take it, cause I know deep down you are a softie. I think you shouldn’t put too much emphasis on the future. Live your life like you want a little. I want you to be happy and healthy and slaying everyone’s wig, cause that’s what you deserves. Btw our OTP has a 100% compatibility just saying

Cheese: You were the first person who introduced me to the thread. I remember when I put that comment saying I was doing free profile (god knows what I was thinking, this non-profit business is really not my thing) You just, like, spawned out of nowhere (just shows already how much of a professional stalker you are) and pm’ed me about it. I told you my favorite Chungha’s track (You really are an insane bias promoter while i’m at it) and you were very WEIRD, but in a cool way. It was nice talking, nice knowing you, even tho I still don’t know much. When you married me, just to divorce me smh. We always have our share of laugh, we always have a good time together. Lately, we haven’t been really close. I think it’s just busy summer time trying to tell us to chill a little. In my heart, you are still my first bias in the thread. You are kind and easygoing. You brought like half the people on the thread just by yourself. You like the best promoter on OH. If it wasn’t of you, I think I probably would have stopped going on OH.. You really saved my damned soul ( maybe condemned it, whatever way you look at it) From a Sistren to another one, I love you so much.

Rosy: ahh Rosy. You are one of the first person I interacted with when I started posting here. You were like, so different. You stand out with your posts. I was telling you to download PS and you just, made a whole OP like you knew the software for years haha. You are a pretty talented person. You also have a lot of love to share, and it’s a really good thing. I will never get enough of your posts. I don't really see you around that much anymore, and I miss you a lot. You always left such a strong impression to me. You like an OG and you can ask everyone and I’m sure they will all say how much special you are to them too. Rosy is our Spamily mascot and that’s the tea.

Halley: Halley I saw you, dragging everyone ass on the forum, way before I actually interacted with you. I think you are very different from the image you project of yourself. You are a little trolly right, but you have a good heart. I know you are banned right now and probably won’t see this, but there is people who miss you here <3 wishing you the best.

REI: Ok first, you are like totally not a bottom, and even tho you cancelled me last time we talked I have to write something for you anyway, cause you are just too amazing and I just really have lot of things to say. When I say lot of things I  mean like 2 things cause It’s just very hard for me to write a lot and i’m kinda flustered right now ssdiofusgoidu OK lets move ON. First, the WW. Yooo, we totally killed it and it was amazing and we need to collab again. I’m just so happy you accepted to help me on this, you had good ideas and the dynamic was excellent. I don’t see you around on the thread much anymore, and by seeing this I hope you will come back and spam some alpaca vs lama shit again so we can just be happy like we were. <3

• Like 2

I suddenly want to delete all my letters

rlytearpls.png

Edited by Beâ„“â„“a Bâ„“ossom
  • Like 1

flop we love you as you are <3 don't think too much of how to make others happy all the time just you being happy is enough for all of us <3 we love you

flopppp best cult memberr

Ok we are so blessed to have flop in our live guys.

Aw luna

p8cxT8o.gif

you guys are all amazing, i wish i wrote individual letters instead but i'm a flop

ily <3

p8cxT8o.gif

• Like 1

Cheese: You were the first person who introduced me to the thread. I remember when I put that comment saying I was doing free profile (god knows what I was thinking, this non-profit business is really not my thing) You just, like, spawned out of nowhere (just shows already how much of a professional stalker you are) and pm’ed me about it. I told you my favorite Chungha’s track (You really are an insane bias promoter while i’m at it) and you were very WEIRD, but in a cool way. It was nice talking, nice knowing you, even tho I still don’t know much. When you married me, just to divorce me smh. We always have our share of laugh, we always have a good time together. Lately, we haven’t been really close. I think it’s just busy summer time trying to tell us to chill a little. In my heart, you are still my first bias in the thread. You are kind and easygoing. You brought like half the people on the thread just by yourself. You like the best promoter on OH. If it wasn’t of you, I think I probably would have stopped going on OH.. You really saved my damned soul ( maybe condemned it, whatever way you look at it) From a Sistren to another one, I love you so much.

ILL WRITE U A LETTER RN AHHH TT

lmaooo im weird ahh i think i was shy when i was interacted with you so i showed u my weird side 

we should become close again and spam each other when we have time 

you are also my bias in spamily and i have many reasons that i have said before, you are such a great presence in this thread and you are one of the best people i invited to this thread. 

ilyyyyyy

FI8kDsd.gif

• Like 1

LOVE LETTER

Kyul: I hate you. /end

Just kidding. I can’t even start how much I actually love you. You are generous, intelligent and strong. I think a lot of people look up to you cause you are a role model to follow. I like talking with you and I’m really happy we did some of it in pm. We haven’t talked much recently cause we both were pretty busy, but everytime I think about spamily the name kyul is in my head. You are like my family to me. Keep being your lovely self and don’t forget that you are loved. <3

Vroom: A pretty name Monbyul isn’t it? I just wish I could talk to you more often. You have a lot of love to give and Moonbyul is just <3 I miss seeing her all over the thread. You are the good kind of weird. Your energy just straight up makes everyone happy when you are here. Keep blessing us with good sig content and being amazing.

LaFlopna: You are loud. Too loud. You are a freaking mess. You maybe just actually annoy me, but when you are not around, i’m sad. I’m always wondering, where is she why is she not here? I can’t help, but always wondering if you are alright,if you are happy right now? That’s just what you do to me hoe. You may be my anti, but you are some special one. One that I wouldn’t care if you break in my house or invade my privacy whatsoever. Is that weird. I don’t know. I just want you to. <3

Cally: Cally you are so energetic. You always write in caps and whenever I talk to you I just imagine you screaming at me, I mean, It suits you. I think it’s amazing that we both do similar things in life, I remember when you first asked about the Cheese thread design and I was like trying to help you and like did a little critique of it that I thought you hated cause you never spoken to me again after that and I was like so sad TT. Turns out all was fine, I was just paranoid, like usual. You ended up being a really good friend to mine, that I can discuss and a share many things with. It just really easy to relate to you. You’re so honest and just hope the best for you. <3 from the other visual here that is not you.

Satan: Hey sistren. I miss you. So because I miss you and I don’t have the luxury of seeing your beautiful face as often, i’m just gonna spam about you. Remember when we started talking? I was just telling you that you are mysterious and you were like, not giving a shit. It was hard being close to you at first. I just don’t know if it was because I was too over the top or you were just shy. I think it was a mix of both after all. After having being able to talk to you more in depth, I realized what type of person you were, and I just really got attached to you. You and your hair have forever a special place in my heart and I know you are busy right now living your life at the fullest but whenever you have time, you can drop by our magnificent pm, or just the thread (like if you hate me) . Xx

Nelkah:  Hello madame. You are just iconic. I don’t know if you realize it, but you are. I have seen you around the forum way better we started interacting. You were just like, everywhere, you were the forum. You being french was a pleasant surprise. I think even if we are still kinda awkward sometimes we can really rely on each other when something goes wrong and it’s wonderful that you care so much about me like this cause I do too. Nelkiss is forever in my heart you beautiful thing <3 Wishes you the best for your master sweetie.

SweetInBubbles:  Yes cause now we are both in the same boat sistren. So you keep the bubbles in here! You actually made it into the iconic members of spamily. So Congrats to you. First off, you got an amazing taste in bias, stanning queen, promoting the right way. We stan you. Well, I do stan you at least. As you name says, you are just a really sweet person, even if you say you are evil and mean. I think our friendship really grown slowly. We never had a pm, we never really showed love to each other that wasn't’t like, fun or trolling. So I’m going to take this opportunity to do so. I love you my sweet friend  <3

Syzao:   Syzao is like my own sun. You were there when I needed you. I asked for help and you went directly to me to try and help me when I was at my worst, and I will forever remember it and cherish it. You made me able to see through my miseries and make me an happier and better person. I don’t think you realize how important you are for me. As an user, a person that I will never meet, you are as important as a close friend in my life. I know you have a lot of worries, but you shouldn’t be afraid of it. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for. You can do everything you set your mind for. If you ever feel down someday, remember those words <3 we all love you.

If you haven’t received a personal letter, it’s probably cause I haven’t talked you in a long time. I have difficulty expressing myself too so I need to think a lot for like a small line of text uh. ( im also lacking time rn but it doesnt mean that I dont care or dislike you. )

There is also a lot of new people in the thread and I don’t know you much. So for them I say welcome to Spamily. I hope I can get to know you better, and you’ll also spam a lot with us <3

• Like 3