Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Trashie

1M wons Giveaway- HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY SPAMILY!

LMFAOO THIS IS JUST A PLEA 

NOT A LETTER I-

WORK ON MINE AND MAYBE YOULL GET A REAL ONE 

WORK ON MINE AND MAYBE YOULL GET A REAL ONE 

I go looking for you in time that's stopped

No matter the obstacles, I always wind up at your side

My long, long journey ends and now I go back

I find my way back home to you again

It's like a drawer that keeps opening

no matter how hard I try to close it

You're flying high in the sky

but you always come back to me

I have a hard time dealing with us parting

but everything is as it always was

On the countless paths away,

I discovered you

and the heart that I had tried to empty

you filled back up like this

I always run into you at the end of my steps

Stop... stop...

I open the quietly sleeping room

I take out my memories

You rise clearly

above the shattered time

I live on, keeping you in my lost heart

Stop... stop...

I turn the world over in search of

the story that only you can complete

Even if I lose everything, you are all I need

All of the lights are out here

Hug me

If I close my eyes, it rushes in soundlessly

You pile up in full again in my heart

I don't need anybody but you

I'm not done until the day you come back to my side

Read more: Shaun (숀) - Way Back Home (ìž ìžë¦¬ì˜ 집) Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

IM SO NICE, I WROTE U THESE LYRICS

I DIDNT PLAGIARIZE SHAUN'S SONG I SWEAR

Fvct94r.gif

• Like 2

LOVE LETTER

☾vroomvroomilikethat✭
Looking at the spamily list, it’s been the longest since I first met you, it’s really amazing how time pass really fast, I’ve met you since the first day I joined OH actually, you were everywhere, in every thread, we talked and laughed with each other everyday, randomly and spontaneously, I love how it never stopped even after months,

You used to call me funny, but I actually copied you many times, because I found you hilarious and still do. Remember when you made everyone on OH wear your dp. Waaahh I thought that was genius so I copied it lol, you also always encouraged me and gave me confident to do whatever thing I do, I’m truly touched and so thankful for that

You really have a great sense of humor, I really admire that, and you’re so smart, you can see it just by looking at your shady posts lmao, it’s great how amazing your mind works, so admirable

You also have your own ways of making others feel good and warm, you say those random things and it makes me feel so good, how do I say it, things like, oh I have a soft spot for kuanlin because I like trash or something, wah how can you be this nice, I mean you deserve all love

You’re someone I really feel comfortable around, like I would never try to look good or sweet talk you to have a good time, it’s just so spontaneous, which is really cool, like I always be myself around you and I love it so much

So let’s keep being close, and get even closer. Because you’re someone I want to be friend with for a long time. Love you

-pwt

• Like 2

It's like a drawer that keeps opening

no matter how hard I try to close it

You're flying high in the sky

but you always come back to me

I have a hard time dealing with us parting

but everything is as it always was

On the countless paths away,

I discovered you

and the heart that I had tried to empty

you filled back up like this

I always run into you at the end of my steps

Stop... stop...

I open the quietly sleeping room

I take out my memories

You rise clearly

above the shattered time

I live on, keeping you in my lost heart

Stop... stop...

I turn the world over in search of

the story that only you can complete

Even if I lose everything, you are all I need

All of the lights are out here

Hug me

If I close my eyes, it rushes in soundlessly

You pile up in full again in my heart

I don't need anybody but you

I'm not done until the day you come back to my side

Read more: Shaun (숀) - Way Back Home (ìž ìžë¦¬ì˜ 집) Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

IM SO NICE, I WROTE U THESE LYRICS

I DIDNT PLAGIARIZE SHAUN'S SONG I SWEAR

Fvct94r.gif

INSNFNFMTMMHMYMGNTMRMMDMFMFMRMRMR IM PRESSED YOU SEE THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS (10 points for Shaun’s song) MAKE ME ANOTHER VALENTINES LETTER 

Fvct94r.gif

LOVE LETTER

Bella

Bella chan, lately we’ve been getting a lot closer, it’s really nice to talk to you,

Before I talked to you, I always used to see you all over OH, either in some of w1 threads, updating marketplace and badges or in gfx threads, always slaying with those aesthetics, you really stood out a lot, there’s no way someone doesn’t know you on OH, popular queen, you seriously looked so cool back then, when you first came to the thread it was the time I took long hiatus so I couldn’t talk to you much even when I came back it was awkward a little bit, even tho I still remember we interacted before that on some other random w1 things and fandom war cord but we wasn’t close, rather than intimidating, it felt like there’s a wall between us I wanted to talk to you more but couldn’t find the door lmao am I being poetic now, even tho I seem to talk a lot but it’s not easy for me to become so close to someone if they didn’t approach me, that’s when you came and started a pm with me, I was so thankful and so happy when you did, it’s something I wanted but didn’t know how to start it, you are as warm in the pm as you are outside, it’s easy to talk here and there with you about everything, omg and you definitely read my long pms so well, idek how I write them but you still read all of that bs, I appreciate it so much really, you’re so amazing

You also have many things you’re good at, I can put a long list with them

Starting with how pretty you’re, outside and inside, how smart and creative you’re, it’s amazing

You’re good at doing many things too, graphics, painting and many other things, omg I admire it so much I mean I can’t relate at all. You’re really so cool. It’s great

Let’s not forget how good your taste in everything is, wew kween

You’re so deep, I was kinda shook talking to you, I thought you’d be the cheerful type at first, but rather than cheerful you’ve self awareness, it’s something I rarely see in others. Even tho sometimes I don’t like how you call yourself selfish and stuff, but it’s not the case, you’re rather a selfless person imo, I mean it’s not bad to be selfish with some few things, it doesn’t hurt, so please stop calling yourself that <3

And I’ll admit before I was close to you  I used to think you’re sensitive type, but I don’t think so anymore, you actually have a big heart, and accept others as they’re, it makes all those around you feel so comfortable, it’s really nice.

At last you’re amazing friend and person, don’t ever forget that, be always happy

I love you

-pwt

• Like 3

Nelkah has that cool senpai vibes to her can't be helped

Vroom unnie is indeed funny

p8cxT8o.gif

• Like 1

LOVE LETTER

Alena's foot worshipper

Cally chan, hello, hi, the true giveaway maker, weew have I ever thanked you that you donated the wons for me? Well thank you baby so much I appreciate it, even tho people still call me scammer lol jk

You’re so nice friend and you have a big heart, it’s nice and cute to see you show your love to those around you, I sometimes envy them they have dedicated and pure friend like you. I hope you stay the way you’re all the time and never change. Even tho I don’t see you a lot lately and I don’t know why, I hope I can talk to you more, because even tho we’re close I never get the real chance to talk more to you like one to one, I also want to be closer friend

Well I was your first discord friend wasn’t I? That’s a good start weew

I felt like that day you took what I said personally about discord, But you know I still love and respect you, it’s nothing that made me ever sad, and if I say anything it’s because I feel close and comfortable enough with you to say whatever I think about. I just truly hate to be fake, that’s all about it <3 ** this was wrote way before but since I wrote it I just want to keep it and add how visual kween you are, I can’t relate

You’re also so precious and you and whatever you want or need you also know that I’m here for you, I can listen to whatever you want to say, and help with everything you need, because you’re our precious cally and I love you so much

I hope you always stay happy, cheer up and come to spamily more than this, stop being lazy because we missed you.

-pwt

• Like 2

INSNFNFMTMMHMYMGNTMRMMDMFMFMRMRMR IM PRESSED YOU SEE THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS (10 points for Shaun’s song) MAKE ME ANOTHER VALENTINES LETTER 

Fvct94r.gif

LMAO OFC THAT WAS A PREVIEW OF HOW AMAZING MY LETTER WILL BE

OK HERES A SERIOUS LETTER

YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON TO SPAM ON OH, I KNOW U MISSED SEEING ME IN YOUR NOTIFS ALL THE TIME

U ARE SO AMAZING WOOOOW ALWAYS REVIVING OH WITH YOUR THREADS + GETTING RID OF THE EVILS 

KEEP BANDWAGONING RANDOM POPULAR GROUPS AND DROPPING THEM AFTER, ITS SO AMUSING

IM NOT IGNORING ANYONE, I STILL TALK TO U AND SPAM UR THREADS

LMAO I FEEL LIKE I TROLELD

Fvct94r.gif

• Like 1

Stan talent stan bella

p8cxT8o.gif

• Like 1

LOVE LETTER

lovesound

Lubsound, where are you honestly? I didn’t see you in ages

Is it because nelkah  doesn’t make giveaway guesses anymore? Omg come back and I’ll  make her host them,

On a serious note tho, you’re so funny and randomness is so cute too, I miss your old threads that you used to spam on OH, they were so funny really, remember when you get panwink badge for wons but actually did I ever gave you your wons? I don’t remember I did :p

It’s a shame because we talked and interacted a lot but I never been so close to you, I hope in the future you be more active in a good timezones and  we can talk more together and interact because it’s always enjoyable and nice time around you. You never disappoint to bring the mood up

Honestly why did kam* won most funny user on OH when you’re here? Omg it was a mistake smh

I hope you always be happy.and I love you <3

-pwt

• Like 1

LOVE LETTER

doki doki
Dokidoki our intellectual friend, you’re really unique in many ways, I remember one time I fight with cheese over you in pm, we both wanted to put you as someone we admire on that best of spamily thingy, and we were argue who chose you first lol

It is really fun to be around you and I hope we can be even closer

You have exceptionally good taste too

I like about you that even when you talk to anyone for the first time it never been awkward, you act too friendly and make others feel comfortable.

You’re so cheerful and you seem so reliable and responsible

You’re like 4D person, lol you know we call idols, all rounded, you also a real life all rounded person

Starting with your great personality, you can be funny and  shadya at same time but you’re also serious and caring when it’s needed, you’re kind and confident

And then Your aesthetics and beautiful sets, your taste, and your iconic threads

Everything is perfect when it comes to doki

I hope you keep being around and bless us with your existence

After knowing you I know why you have 70k profile views and why everyone loves you, because I’m one of them now, notice me please

I love you

-pwt

• Like 1

LMAO OFC THAT WAS A PREVIEW OF HOW AMAZING MY LETTER WILL BE

OK HERES A SERIOUS LETTER

YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON TO SPAM ON OH, I KNOW U MISSED SEEING ME IN YOUR NOTIFS ALL THE TIME

U ARE SO AMAZING WOOOOW ALWAYS REVIVING OH WITH YOUR THREADS + GETTING RID OF THE EVILS 

KEEP BANDWAGONING RANDOM POPULAR GROUPS AND DROPPING THEM AFTER, ITS SO AMUSING

IM NOT IGNORING ANYONE, I STILL TALK TO U AND SPAM UR THREADS

LMAO I FEEL LIKE I TROLELD

Fvct94r.gif

YOU DID SPAM MY SHOWER ONE SMH OKOK HOLD ON ILL WRITE A REAL LETTER

LOVE LETTER

Angy

Our precious unicorn, you are truly weird in all aspects and that’s what makes you special

Your randomness is on another level and it makes me want to talk to you even more because you’re so funny

And I love that you accept my jokes and shades and you shade me back, it’s so refreshing and I’m so sorry if I ever made you sad because of it, but I know you wouldn’t feel offended and you wouldn’t take me seriously, right?

Anyway would you make me one of your iconic dps? I never got one before and I can’t accept it……

btw I never talked to you in pm, I want to do so tbh and discord too

I also want to play paranoia with you and ask you a question, so get your ass a normal timezone and play it once please

Anw, I always joke and play with you but you know I’m always here if you want someone to talk to and if you need help with anything, even if you just want to chill, don’t hesitate to pm me

I really love you and thankful to you for many things <3 I hope you stay as happy as you can be and deserve

-pwt

YOU DID SPAM MY SHOWER ONE SMH OKOK HOLD ON ILL WRITE A REAL LETTER

U JUST REMEMBER THE SHOWER ONE

AND NOT THOSE WON GIVEAWAY I ENTERED + WHEN U ALWAYS TELL ME TO SPAM TILL THE SECOND PAGE OF THE THREAD IS REACHED

LOVE LETTER

syzao♥yves~olivia hye
I remember when we first start to talk and you wrote me a poem, it was amazing, and I’m still amazed everytime I read your poems, I wonder how can someone this good be real.

I also read that thread about yourself. And thought of how strong person you’re and going thro it gave me hope and strength, you’re amazing

You’re so mysterious, I’ve told you this before, I’m always curious about you, I can hardly tell what you’re thinking and how you feeling, since I’m pretty straightforward, it’s something new to me, makes me feel like a bad friend, I’m so slow at getting the hints when you try to tell us what you feeling,  I hope I can be a better friend for you.

We haven’t been talking in pm for too long but I already know how amazing you’re. For a person to have such a big dreams and passion, It really makes me respect you and look up for you so much.

You’re so cute and loveable. Everyone love and admire you including me. And that’s what you deserve.

I hope you can always be happy, and put all the bad memories behind your back, and know that I’m always here because you’re precious and I want to be your friend for a long time

I love you

-pwt

• Like 1

LOVE LETTER

syzao♥yves~olivia hye

I remember when we first start to talk and you wrote me a poem, it was amazing, and I’m still amazed everytime I read your poems, I wonder how can someone this good be real.

I also read that thread about yourself. And thought of how strong person you’re and going thro it gave me hope and strength, you’re amazing

You’re so mysterious, I’ve told you this before, I’m always curious about you, I can hardly tell what you’re thinking and how you feeling, since I’m pretty straightforward, it’s something new to me, makes me feel like a bad friend, I’m so slow at getting the hints when you try to tell us what you feeling,  I hope I can be a better friend for you.

We haven’t been talking in pm for too long but I already know how amazing you’re. For a person to have such a big dreams and passion, It really makes me respect you and look up for you so much.

You’re so cute and loveable. Everyone love and admire you including me. And that’s what you deserve.

I hope you can always be happy, and put all the bad memories behind your back, and know that I’m always here because you’re precious and I want to be your friend for a long time

I love you

-pwt

maybe include two letters in one post?  

LOVE LETTER

Tayenne

Our mom that we don’t deserve, remember how embarrassing  our first interaction was? You probably thought I was a psycho lool, I’m still so angry about it but YOLO I should chill since you know, Not around.

For a reason, from the start I felt so familiar with you, like I’ve known you for so long, eventho when we talk in pm I’m always derailing it, keep ranting and talk a lot, you’re surely so amazing looking at how patient you were with my nonsense, but I really miss those days. We need to talk more tbh

Because you’re mature friendly and funny I love spending time around you and playing games with you.

I love your personality eventho you’re easygoing and friendly you’re well-respected senpai, I’m honored to be on of your friends

If I ever stayed on OH, later, I want to become someone like you. But my messy ass can’t relate

anyway  please keep being my mom and take care of me, I love you

-pwt

That was so shady and uwu aw

What hairstyle and color do u want for ur dp m8

My timezone is currently 1pm to 2am gmt smh

p8cxT8o.gif

What is paranoia

We shall talk more but don't expect deep talk

p8cxT8o.gif