Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Trashie

1M wons Giveaway- HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY SPAMILY!

We love you too Syzao

437195635997802506.png?v=1

♥

Ahhh the nct one must be the one hirai is in, shes mentioned it before. Though its a shame cause Id definitely be able to talk more on discord than here cause im more active there :c

aww try to post when u feel like doing so 

we're active at many hours

350286003665371158.png?v=1

Dear Nelkah,

you aesthetics are always slaying! and the fact you appreciate Suga, Doyoung & VIXX instantly makes me appreciate you and your great taste! your posts on spamily thread are always so fun to read. I really hope you and your friends are able to get the BTS tickets you deserve!

Dear Shiny,

First and foremost, thanks for being such a great OP, you really go out of your way to bring people together and organise such fun games and events (like this) and it really keeps the thread alive and the community positive, you're a sweet person, and I admire how you can also keep people in check when needs be, truly a powerful OP with best balance.

Eve, Fart, and all your emotes are legendary, I don't know how you do it but you have an emote for every situation, and your influence on me = making me check out DIAs songs, they are truly a superior GG, lets anticipate DIA comeback!

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

To: Pirine

Pirineee, my favorite moderator! Also my role model because you're moderator. I always believe that you're doing good in here, and also being moderator is not easy one for you, I'm sure. Actually, I always dreaming to be like you someday >< Also trying to be the best. Hwaiting! >< I adore you!~

Awwwww thats so cute, im certainly no role model, but thanks so muchhhhh rlytearpls.png

Ahhh the nct one must be the one hirai is in, shes mentioned it before. Though its a shame cause Id definitely be able to talk more on discord than here cause im more active there :c

aww i feel bad rlytearpls.png in the end, i prefer spamily over discord. I hope you can join in here more often. everyone is so welcoming & friendly

To all Spamilly member

I'm very happy to have meet all of you, even if we don't talk much together, I just wish
I can get to know better the one I don't know a lot yet. I'm horrible at writting
about my feelings or anything so i'll just cut that shit and tell y'all that if you need
something gfx related done, you can ask me! I can do it for free (Maybe, uhehehe).

To: StanSatan

You're the one who I adore, so let's talk more after you reading this. And I wonder why you love Hyuk, now I know~

To: Lovesound

Hey there, love~ I remember that you asked me for writing something for you, and I wrote it and felt dumb after writing it, but you appreciated that so much, I'm so grateful that you liking it~ Let's talk more~

To: vroom

You're so cute >< I always wonder why you're so cute, and don't give me mirror because I know that I love animals OcGOu8pEZ2f06YSgUsgEeLKo5PNVS0sz-DODprvn I want to talk more with you ><

To: Angy

The best stick figure artist >< I love how you draw it, and also I love how you express your loves to sehun, keep it juseyo~ ><

• Like 1

Hey Kyul

Writing something for you means thinking of adjectives, bc there is honestly so much to say.  But the first thing I noticed about you was those cute poems about your friend in your old profile. You always seemed so personable and easy to get along with but those poems were a confirmation. It’s endearing how much you appreciate your friends, even in a forum.  But I bet you blackmailed them to write a bunch for you tootQakE2SvYkw0m51_TsipYzwOpLaNpQw-cJp_9_Bz  otherwise you’d reveal their cheesy asses.

You must know a lot of their cheesy sides, because you have this aura where people easily open up that side of theirs.  I don’t know how to describe it, but it’s very soft-hearted and mature, like it feels genuine when you talk about something, although idk if it really is tho kKwEBJEpQSIPr5uy_oVugLL6q5xjvIDs8ZE0I5xT .

Also it was really fun playing those question answer games with you in the beginning, we should do that again. I know you’re busy these days(proud of you), but do summon your Pikachu sometime. It gets boring in the pokeball <3

There is a lot more to say but I’m running out of time. So I’ll pm it to you , maybe :P

giphy.gif

^

me summed up after reading this. u understand and know how to read me. im shook pikachu <3

Dear Spamily,

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF SPAMILY!

This thread is becoming more and more familiar to me, I just want to say to all the users who frequent here, you are all amazing, thanks for all contributing to such a great community, hoping it stays like this, I sincerely wish you all happiness and all the good stuff!

ehHrkimPOAfMLwrpz6lXJ6dEmew-Hfrv77Gm78tq

To: halley

One of best ww player, that made me want to join ww more often, you're wonderful with your aesthetic dp and signature. You're always made me amazed lol. Hope I see you in other mafia games ><

To: juu

You're adorable, that's it. mDZG5ladaJkCYsBNuUOvfMdsInbqCDZnUmxvGFUq

To: lusci.

How sweet you are toward me, I hope your days will be amazing. Also when you talking with me, I feel warm. You have a skill to make us thinking that our days will be fine. Hwaiting~

kyulkyung,

There was a part of this forum that I used to love; it didn’t require lots of reading, user didn’t fight, and you could quickly post your comment and leave. Before meeting you, I used to see you around there from time to time, and even though you seemed to be a popular user, you always came across as a really kind person. And when I joined discord, I was surprised to see you there too, since I thought you only stanned Pristin.

Of all the people in spamily, you were one of the first to treat me like a friend instead of the new person. And even though we don’t have a lot of the same taste, it’s always fun to talk with you on discord – especially in PM’s. I’m a person that loves to talk a lot, so I appreciate you accepting my long responses and actually replying. You always have something funny to say and never take things too seriously; and that makes you even more fun to talk to.

Even though I don’t enjoy girl groups as much as you do, I always appreciate your recommendations and talking about different songs and groups. Honestly, I don’t always enjoy the stuff you suggest, but it’s still fun to listen to something I may have passed on my own. It would be fun if you also liked my faves, but I hope you know there’s no real pressure to become their fan – it’s not for everyone. Thanks for understand when I ditched my old favorite for a new one; it was probably one of the toughest decisions in my k-pop life.

And while I’m probably one of the greediest people on discord, you are probably one of the most generous. Thanks for all your kind donations, even when I act like an insane, real-life gambler (I should probably do something about this addiction, honestly).

I’m not the type of person that likes to talk about my struggles, and maybe that’s why I beat myself up a lot in real life, but I’m really thankful for you supporting me when I feel down. You always have nice things to say and you’re willing to listen to what I’m going through – even when I feel like it’s silly to get upset over. I don’t have a friend in real life that I feel comfortable talking about these things with, so thank you for being a friend that’s willing to listen.

This letter is already seven-thousand words longer than I planned, but I just want to say that you’re a really good friend to have. You’re a funny, kind, and supportive person that I always look forward to talking to when I’m online. And even though you can get distracted by OneHallyu and discord, you do a great job of focusing on your studies when the time really comes. I hope you do well in all your studies and have lots of success in the future. You really deserve to live a great life.

Honestly, if you ever decided to leave discord or OH, I would be really sad because I feel like you’re a really good friend. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself and thanks for always making me laugh <3

407618458872971264.png?v=1

i already showed u my reaction but afsodifnsdof i was shook when i saw how much u wrote me within the short amount of time we've known each other. such a pure and caring heart. a keeper

Shout out to cheese, mimi and kyul for being people I really can talk to about anything, even if we may disagree with things sometimes we can still always talk about them, truly I am grateful I met them through a certain game despite it having so much drama. Keep your heads up, even through drama at least we know we will always have each other’s support through the good times and lesser good times.

And last and the least least, shout out to panwink trash, without her we wouldn’t have this community, so many of us wouldn’t have some of the friends we do now, and OH would be a less bright place, trash is someone we should all be grateful for. Hopefully she comes back to us soon.

Gp-kHITSG-0J1W9a96ZQaFo93Zs_o_9gh2v_ZLr2

you're the reason why spamily was revived

thanks for being my friend shiny 

so caring 

crap I ran out of upvote again

407618458872971264.png?v=1

It's so obvious

Egp3gc5.gif

To: vroom

You're so cute >< I always wonder why you're so cute, and don't give me mirror because I know that I love animals OcGOu8pEZ2f06YSgUsgEeLKo5PNVS0sz-DODprvn I want to talk more with you ><

omo who dis rlytearpls.png tore tore?? rlytearpls.png 

thank you so much for thinking of me chingu T^T

Hb57FEd.png

Finale Letter

Hello, this is Panwink Trash,

“I hope everyone doing well, I miss you all. I know I have been banned for so long and maybe I'll still be banned longer but when I checked OH yesterday and saw the event I wanted to write one too. When I first made this thread I didn't even dream of it being full of nice friends and be successful, if you check first pages everyone was saying it gonna flop, but here we are after 6 months still going on strongly. I wonder who'd be the first to post on the 10k page, will they finally get the 1M or we'll pass it to the 50k page first poster? anticipate do you think if we made another 2M wons giveaway thread we'll get double the cuteness of this thread? I want to try but too much sweetness can hurt aish I became cheesy ever since I met you all I'm always thankful to each one of you, even if I made the thread it was all of you who made it a happy place to chill and meet new friends I did nothing, and that's why it's so precious to me.â€

To cheese who approached me from the beginning and kyulkyung who always been nice to me those girls knows me the best and so special to me.

To shiny who took care of this thread and made it a better place, she's a really sincere and precious person

To stansatan who always listened to my worries she's so underrated give her more love please.

To mimi, I was too shy when I first talked to her, our first pm is a mess, I maybe was drunk but she was so nice from the beginning to the end, if you like you can pm her rn tbh #sorrynotsorrymimi

To: casperika cutie Maybe she's older but she's as cute as a little sister I want to take care of her and give her a hug

To: nelkah. hm #EverybodyKnows my first ever crush, she's a really special person rose who is the most dedicated, how can you be this good?

To: pirine with the purest heart, can you adopt me?

To: fruitstar, ah I wanted to talk more to you, wait for me

To:chim who's nice to everyone, thanks for giving the 1M instead of me

To: fak I miss you, where were you when I was around, I wanted to talk to you about something but couldn't find you :(

To: vroom, one of few I knew ever since I joined OH, I was so thankful she laughed at my unfunny posts, she always gave me a push to keep it up and embarrass myself more

To: yfas with his weird humor, sometimes I feel I'm the only one laughing at everything he post, everything

To: tayenne she's so smart and congrats for joining events team

To:  lovesound, I hope you find what you were searching for when I first talked to you and sorry I was no help

To: halley, best user to tease on OH so funny

To: syzao I want another poem

To: everyone else such as ari fifi rei god juu meilyn snoopy chris nico ssl and everyone

“Thank you so much and everyone else who I didn't get chance to talk to before I hope I'll get the chance to get closer to you one day if I can't be around much I really wish everyone will remember me as the cool friend who you had fun around them I want to write more but there's no real words to express myself I actually have a lot say but not now just know that I love you all. not all maybe most of you.â€

spamily Jjang

• Like 6

To cheese who approached me from the beginning and kyulkyung who always been nice to me those girls knows me the best and so special to me.

ily <3 thanks for coming back from ur haitus to type this to spamily

the one who created this thread and allowed me to meet so many people. come back soon

Edited by kyulkyung