Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Trashie

1M wons Giveaway- HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY SPAMILY!

To: Bella

You are such an admiring figure as the mark of OH in multiple teams. It’s inspirational to me with your graphic skills because your style is so on point and up notch from your sets to any designs you put on your threads. In addition, I will always grateful for the profile you made me because it was my OH dream to have a fancy profile. I’m so happy you joined and stayed consistent with spamily even though you were hesitant in the beginning. It allowed me to meet such an  adorable person those peepo stickers and friendly girl quoting everyone in the thread. In addition, you’re such a visual kween omg ended all my kpop faves. Thanks for being my friend <33 You are seriously loved and admired by many OHers. Continue slaying ~

JhhwPr0XYH5qgUge8A5yH9VeOXtyPxsD-r0IAabl

Kyul did you really edit your post last minute to say im a visual and add this frog im-

Shookened. Ily. I feel like a flop cause I trolled you. Next time youll get a super long letter I promise

• Like 1

Cheese and Kyulkyung you are both so cute, I like you so much.

You are both the sweetest and the life of spamily, I feel you are so mature and responsible and I seriously want to know a lot more of both of you.

Kyul and Chungha are the queens okay so I met now you both to share my passion for them and I know you are the best promotor of them.

I don't know how much I can say then to know you cheer me up and say nice things to me and I appreciate so much and I want to say thank you for your kinda words and for being who you are.

Continue doing what you do I love you<3

yay let's talk more!!

421559220882767872.gif?v=1

350286003665371158.png?v=1

Dear Nico,
You are always the one to message first. I hope this doesn’t give you the wrong idea that I don’t care about you as much as you care about me. It’s just that I’m not very good at starting a conversation. But I promise I’ll get better at this stuff over time.
I don’t remember the exact moment when I started considering you my friend, but it must have soon after we started spamming the lcw thread (rip).
I’m glad I met you! Just know that you will always have a special place in my heart. I love you and I only wish for you to be happy!

To Mimi,
You were one of my first friends that actually interacted with me constantly, I appreciate you so much. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have gotten close to all the amazing NCTzens I met on cord.  Thank you for being so kind to me, you are such a sweetheart. I wish you love, hope and everlasting happiness! Let’s get to know each other better, queen.

To Cheese,
I’m not going to lie, I was terrified to speak to you at first because I thought you were too popular for me. I remember freaking out a little when you would quote my posts. Soon after that, I realized you were one amazing, sweet and friendly person.
Even though we haven't talked much yet please know I love you a lot and I hope we'll get even closer in the future. You deserve so much love and happiness!

Dear flopmouse,

Try to guess who I am. I know we started talking recently, but you’re genuinely one of the sweetest people I know. I want to get to know you better, so I should probably sneak into your DMs.
Good luck with your studies. I wish you the very best going forward! Your favorite mom loves you a lot!

Dear Shiny,
I never met someone like you before. You’re probably the biggest animal lover I know. I won’t let your cold exterior fool me, I know you’re a softie on the inside. I wish you lots of love and  happiness, my tsundere friend!

Dear Kyul,
You’ve known me since my nugu days and I gotta admit I never expected we would end up being so close. I finally understand why they call you OH’s first love.
You're truly one of the kindest people I know. You just radiate so much positive energy that gives joy to everyone else.
I wish that you achieve great success and happiness in life. It's just what an adorable person like you deserves. I love you!

To Sinupii,
It’s a blessing to have a friend with the same level of dirty mind. Playing with you is so much fun. I wish we could talk more, but just know you’re the funniest thing ever. I love you!

• Like 3

Kyul did you really edit your post last minute to say im a visual and add this frog im-

Shookened. Ily. I feel like a flop cause I trolled you. Next time youll get a super long letter I promise

yess cus you are a visual + this frog is now my fave

your letter was funny, i had a good laugh! its all good

• Like 1

Not Cheese trolling Kyul too im sioudsoigfuosdigu

11. To Bella, you’re extremely talented and skilled at what you do. All the Kpop idols are shaking at these skills. I am still shook from the profile you made for me. I promise you I will never change it. It fits my personality so well and the most artistic profile on onehallyu. Anyways, it has been fun whenever we joke about stanning jawhyun and locust and making that appreciation thread of Lucas.. I was so happy when you made the Jaehyun graphic of the award thread in return. You were being so cute, saying that I should stay up for it. I was so excited when I saw it and didn’t even know how to thank you.  You have the ability to make anyone smile honestly. I’ve been so stressed this week and the hearts you posted in the 1M thread brought my mood up. Let’s keep chatting in 1M thread~

I'm happy you loved it that much. I was so unsure if you would like it at first since we barely interacted together before I made it I just assumed you would like it that way. Our friendship grew so much since then and i'm glad. 

Edited by Beâ„“â„“a

Part 1

Spamily is a place of comfort for me and the warmest place on OH. It’s a place where I can just post what I want and talk to the sweetest and funniest users. You guys made me ditch MT’s sigh.

I truly appreciate all of you. I tried to write individual letters to many users here as possible. I’m sorry if I forgot anyone. If anyone was left out please know that you are still appreciated. I wish I could have written more to some of you and a letter that does all of you justice.

Dear Cheese,

I can’t mention enough how grateful I am to have met you and befriend you.

We shared so many funny but also sad and crazy moments together.

You are so popular and for a right reason because you’re so kind, fun, adorable and always caring.

There are so many things I can’t thank you for enough because you did a lot for me.

You are the most loyal and supportive friend I could ask for.

Thanks for always having my back and defending me. I hope you know that I always got your back too.

I don’t know what I did to deserve such a beautiful person as a friend. Thank you for making my bday special when it’s usually irrelevant for me.

I can talk for hours with you and not get bored which is rare for me.

Thanks for kicking my ass sometimes when I become annoying or messy.

I don’t think I have to say it cause you already know but I love you.

Dear Kyul,

You already know how much I love you right? A friend like you is rare.

You’re one of the sweetest, wisest and most enjoyable person I got to know.

You’re always so understanding towards me and never judge me even when I become annoying.  You always make me feel better and calm when I feel down.

Your always on my side and supporting me. Thank you for always being so loyal and caring. I always know I can rely on you and you know you can rely on me.

Your so loved by everyone because of your amazing personality, kindness and always being welcoming towards everyone. No wonder you have one of the biggest harems.

I truly admire you for that. (not for the harem)

I feel so blessed for having you as a friend. You mean a lot to me.

You’re the first person I really got close to on this site and you’re actually responsible for making me engage more outside of MT’s on OH.

You will always be my fave stalker and a special person for me. TT We shared so many memories already and hope there are more to come.

P.S. you’re actually the real Queen and I acknowledge that.

Dear Casper,

Words aren’t enough to describe how precious you are. You’re literally one of the cutest people ever.

You’re so kind, peaceful and pure, I don’t deserve you as a friend. You’re one of the most passionate NCTzen out there and so creative.

Thank you for always being sweet and caring towards me and hyping me up when I don’t deserve it lol.  

It sucks that we have such different timezones and when you and I are busy we don’t talk often to each other like before. Despite that though nothing can affect the bond we share together. You’re really important to me.

I started to appreciate that I made the NCT cord a lot since you made it such a beautiful place with your presence and I can see how much you enjoy it.

Lately you went through a hard time. I want you to know that I’m always here for you bby. You deserve so much happiness and love.

The other minions are gonna attack me but maybe you are my fave minion. :D

I love you. <3

Dear Dee,

My sweet and chaotic minion. I miss you a lot lately. I hate how different our timezones are. TT

You’re truly the life and spirit of the minion family and also the person it’s most fun to annoy.

On a serious note I appreciate you a lot. You’re an amazing and caring friend who is always so passionate about everything she loves. Your posts, threads and comments in our PM often make my day because your always funny in your own way. Thank you for always making me smile. You’re somebody really special. Me and the minions would be miserable without you. You’re going through a hard time rn. Please now that I care for you a lot and I’m always here for you and I cherish and love you a lot. :’)

Also you clearly became the nr. 1 NCT promoter on OH and dethroned my lazy ass. I hope you post more in the spamily thread and get a card. -.-

Dear Shiny,

The cutest and most iconic rodent lover.

Seriously though you’re so pure and adorable despite being so mature and smart.

You’re always caring and you do a lot for Spamily. You’re truly an amazing OP and leader for us.

Even though I don’t show it often but I consider you an important and precious friend. You always help and support me or others. The NCT cord wouldn’t have happened without your help and encouragement. You’re always reasonable and know what to do. I always trust your advice the most and I kinda look up to you.

Thank you for always being supportive. (Which started already from that game that shall not be named. I might have quit if not for your reasonable and supportive posts in my confessions. I’m glad I got to know you because of that game.)

I love how passionate you are about the things you like. You’re truly unique but in a good way.

I feel sorry for people who aren’t your friends tbh. You’re a queen and I love you.

Cheese and Kyulkyung you are both so cute, I like you so much.

You are both the sweetest and the life of spamily, I feel you are so mature and responsible and I seriously want to know a lot more of both of you.

Kyul and Chungha are the queens okay so I met now you both to share my passion for them and I know you are the best promotor of them.

I don't know how much I can say then to know you cheer me up and say nice things to me and I appreciate so much and I want to say thank you for your kinda words and for being who you are.

Continue doing what you do I love you<3

407618458872971264.png?v=1

i love youuuu

Dear Kyul,

You’ve known me since my nugu days and I gotta admit I never expected we would end up being so close. I finally understand why they call you OH’s first love.

You're truly one of the kindest people I know. You just radiate so much positive energy that gives joy to everyone else.

I wish that you achieve great success and happiness in life. It's just what an adorable person like you deserves. I love you!

i know who you are

407618458872971264.png?v=1

such a good person im- 

thank you <3

Part 2

Dear Trash,

Our real queen who actually created Spamily.

I miss you so much. Spamily never feels complete with you.

You always make me laugh. You’re just funny without even trying. You are truly one of the most iconic users here who is always real.

I’m soo happy you’re my friend. I never forget when you PMed me. It was soo adorable and funny and I admit I was nervous too cause I always wanted to befriend you.

You always stand up for your friends and you are always supportive. I appreciate you a lot for always being supportive and also when you cheered me up. I never forget when you said you would always defend me. I’m always here for you bby and I will always defend you too.

I love you and hope you come back soon or at least come back to discord. </3

Dear Nel,

You’re one of the kindest and purest user on this site.

You are so likeable and charming. How can somebody not like you? There is a reason why you have a big harem. You won me over with those Taeyong gifs since d1.

You’re also smart, funny, creative and seem really hardworking.

I’m glad I got to know you through spamily.

I always enjoy reading your posts. You’re a.c.e/chan gifs became so iconic for spamily lol.

You have amazing taste and you’re my fave fellow Doyoung stan.

You’re the cutest wife. I hope we can become closer and that next time I will guess your get to know spamily form without any effort. TT

Love you ♡

Dear Bella,

My adorable wife and my fave Lucas stan.

I’m truly blessed for having such a cute wife who always defends me from evil and jealous people like cheese and kyul.

You’re always brighten up the energy in the spamily thread. You’re really funny, unique, cute and a talented queen of harems, aesthetics and gfx.

I can tell you’re one of the most loved users in the spamily thread which is no surprise for me.

I’m really happy you joined spamily and became a friend of mine. You’re truly precious. Love you. ♥

Dear flopluna,

Despite that edgy facade you recently put jokingly, it’s obvious that you are a sweet, kind hearted and genuine person. You’re also very caring towards everyone, which you showed a few days ago.

It’s always funny to mess with you around and talk to you. I’m really thankful you joined spamily, so I got to know how precious you are. Don’t ever shade WJSN again though. *_* Ly <3

Dear Full Sun,

I’m really glad that we became friends recently. I always wanted to talk to you or befriend you when I saw you on OH cause you were one of my fave fellow NCTzen and you seemed really cute and passionate about NCT. Talking to you in the NCT cord is always fun. You’re so sweet. I’m always happy when you post in the spamily thread. Please be more active here. ♥ You are the only in-law I fully accept into the minion family. Cassun 4ever. Love you.

Dear Pink,

You’re so damn adorable, pure and cute. Even though you proved once there is a inner shade queen in you. Talking to you is always fun. I always call you delulu for fun but I appreciate how mature you can be and never get mad about it which also makes you cute lol. I’m really thankful we became friends because you’re a precious and amazing person.

Please never change. I luv you.

Also please shade me. Only you can give that effect. <3

Dear Syzao,

You have flawless taste for stanning WJSN and Loona and also biasing Yves.

You’re such a sweet angel. You spread a lot of love and kindness on OH. You’re talented and your poems are really beautiful. I read your story and it moved me. You’re an amazing and strong person and really inspirational for others. I appreciate you as a member of spamily a lot. I hope we can talk more and become closer. <3

• Like 1

Dear Kyul,

You already know how much I love you right? A friend like you is rare.

You’re one of the sweetest, wisest and most enjoyable person I got to know.

You’re always so understanding towards me and never judge me even when I become annoying.  You always make me feel better and calm when I feel down.

Your always on my side and supporting me. Thank you for always being so loyal and caring. I always know I can rely on you and you know you can rely on me.

Your so loved by everyone because of your amazing personality, kindness and always being welcoming towards everyone. No wonder you have one of the biggest harems.

I truly admire you for that. (not for the harem)

I feel so blessed for having you as a friend. You mean a lot to me.

You’re the first person I really got close to on this site and you’re actually responsible for making me engage more outside of MT’s on OH.

You will always be my fave stalker and a special person for me. TT We shared so many memories already and hope there are more to come.

P.S. you’re actually the real Queen and I acknowledge that.

403295305132408832.png?v=1

U NEVER FAIL TO DISAPPOINT ME MINION BOSSSSSS

I WILL READ THIS 100000 TIMES, IM SOFT

(lmaooo at the harem. i can't stop laughing, i need to stop accepting 10000 wives.)

Edited by kyulkyung

To Cheese,

I’m not going to lie, I was terrified to speak to you at first because I thought you were too popular for me. I remember freaking out a little when you would quote my posts. Soon after that, I realized you were one amazing, sweet and friendly person.

Even though we haven't talked much yet please know I love you a lot and I hope we'll get even closer in the future. You deserve so much love and happiness!

omg don't be intimidated

A kind soul

Dear Cheese,

I can’t mention enough how grateful I am to have met you and befriend you.

We shared so many funny but also sad and crazy moments together.

You are so popular and for a right reason because you’re so kind, fun, adorable and always caring.

There are so many things I can’t thank you for enough because you did a lot for me.

You are the most loyal and supportive friend I could ask for.

Thanks for always having my back and defending me. I hope you know that I always got your back too.

I don’t know what I did to deserve such a beautiful person as a friend. Thank you for making my bday special when it’s usually irrelevant for me.

I can talk for hours with you and not get bored which is rare for me.

Thanks for kicking my ass sometimes when I become annoying or messy.

I don’t think I have to say it cause you already know but I love you.

second letter that made me cry

ily so much and i would do anything for u

Dear Casper,

Words aren’t enough to describe how precious you are. You’re literally one of the cutest people ever.

You’re so kind, peaceful and pure, I don’t deserve you as a friend. You’re one of the most passionate NCTzen out there and so creative.

Thank you for always being sweet and caring towards me and hyping me up when I don’t deserve it lol.

It sucks that we have such different timezones and when you and I are busy we don’t talk often to each other like before. Despite that though nothing can affect the bond we share together. You’re really important to me.

I started to appreciate that I made the NCT cord a lot since you made it such a beautiful place with your presence and I can see how much you enjoy it.

Lately you went through a hard time. I want you to know that I’m always here for you bby. You deserve so much happiness and love.

The other minions are gonna attack me but maybe you are my fave minion. :D

I love you. <3

Thank you so much mimi. Omg im crying :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: I love you too<333

• Like 1

Part 3

Dear Vroom,

You’re a bop and one of my fave songs in CBX’s album.

https://i.imgur.com/UUYmz7w.jpg

I’m sorry I had to do that. Let’s be serious now. I appreciate you a lot and I’m glad we are friends. You’re always kind and genuine even though you can be shady sometimes lmao. You’re passion for Moonbyul and Mamamoo is really cute and adorable. Love you ♥

Dear Tayenne,

My musical soulmate with great taste and fellow German buddy. You are like the wise aunt of spamily.

You’re really nice, mature and smart. I appreciate you a lot and I’m happy you got into the events team because you truly deserve it.

I really cherish you. <3

Dear Doki,

It was love at first sight when you posted that thread about Cherry Bomb. You’re an intellectual with taste. Many flops can’t relate.

I always find your posts funny and you’re also really genuine and sweet and maybe you throw some good shade. Ly <3

Dear Nana,

My fave mod and sweet friend who has amazing taste. You’re soo nice and it’s always fun talking to you on cord. Despite your young age, you’re really mature. I’m glad you’re a part of spamily now. I cherish you a lot. <3

Dear Halley,

You’re sweet and kinda hilarious. You seem like a genuine and nice person actually behind that hard shell. I wish you wouldn’t think so negative often. Many people including me like you and you are appreciated here in spamily by me and others so don’t think otherwise. <3

Dear StanSatan,

You’re truly satanic for rejecting a sweet person like me.

I admit though you’re cute, savage and have a funny personality and I can’t imagine spamily without you.

Dear Pirine,

Our spamily veteran member! You’re a one of the sweetest and nicest people ever on this side. You’re also really mature and smart. Even though I like all mods, you are my fave along with nana. .<3

Dear Chim,

You’re always kind and lovely and you’re very caring and passionate about your friends which I find admirable. I wish you wouldn’t think so negative about yourself all the time because you’re a beautiful person and I wish you all the best. <3

Dear Angy,

You’re truly one of the most iconic users with your unicorns and love for Sehun. Your sig always makes me laugh. You’re seem really nice, funny and cute and I like to talk to you more. <3

Dear Johnnyrose,

You’re a really cute and kind person. I love your food spam and also how passionate you are about your bias groups. <3

Dear Green Tea,

Your funny and adorable and I enjoy your posts. Your UN is also iconic. <3

Dear Rei,

Our iconic alpaca queen. You’re always funny, smart and cute even though you scare me in ww’s and you snatched my minion Kyul into your harem.

I just want you know that I like you a lot and also I acknowledge you as a top. Don’t let people who are jealous of your topness bully you.

Dear God,

You’re funny af. Don’t ditch spamily.

Dear Ari,

I kinda like your bluntness. I hope you can see Mona one day. I won’t donate for the ticket though. ~

Dear Chris/Mona,

You’re kinda weird but somewhat funny and cute.

I hope you can finally meet Ari one day.

Dear Haru,

You’re cool, funny, sweet and very mature for your age.

Dear Lusci,

You seem really lovely and sweet even though I never got the chance to talk to you.

Dear SweetInPurple,

You’re really nice and a cutie. ♥

Dear Toreshii,

You’re a cutie <3

• Like 2

Casperjeff,

Before starting this letter, I spent a lot of time thinking of a way to keep my identity secret. But even though I’m remaining anonymous, I’m sure you’ll be able to guess who I am by the end.

Before visiting this thread, I didn’t know 98% of the users here were ever on OH… you were the 2% I did know. We were on each other’s friends list, but we never had a real conversation with each other, so I could only form my opinion based on posts in the NCT thread. I shared this before, but I felt a little intimidated by you… but this wasn’t because you were scary or mean. I’m a pretty casual fan, even with the groups I love; and since you seemed to know so much about NCT, support them in everything, and know everyone in the thread; I didn’t think I’d have much to talk to you about. Even when you quoted me and complimented my badge arrangement, I couldn’t think of what to say (even though I was happy). Luckily, I took a chance in joining the NCT cord and got to see just how funny and sweet of person you really are.

Although we don’t really stan the same members, it’s always fun talking about NCT with you since you’re such a positive person and accept everyone’s opinions. You’re never judgmental and you’re always friendly to each person online – and you’re extremely inviting when someone new joins. I always enjoy the comments you make, and because of your words and the emotes you use, you appear as a really cute person. Even the shade you occasionally throw is cute.

When I felt down, you were one of the first people to notice and reach out to make sure I was okay. I’m not used to people noticing or caring, so I didn’t really know how to react at first, but I want you to know that I truly appreciate your kindness towards me – even if I don’t always express it.

I hardly take the time to get to know people on this site, but I’m really glad that I’ve met you. You’re a wonderful person with a really big heart, and you deserve lots of happiness because you give so much happiness to the people you surround.

Let’s continue being friends and I hope we can keep talking more in the future!

• Like 1

Bella

I stan Bella. That's it. That's the letter. Seeing you around here has made me like you a lot. You're such a hardworking person and I admire that. I hope we can grow as friends, and I get to see more sides of you

Cheese

Cheese I really love you. You're just an amazing person who is just so welcoming. You make others feel as if they were your friend for years and thats a hard task to accomplish with my awkward ass lol. Thank you for not closing yourself off, and being such an open person. I hope I can learn to be open and energetic just like you.

Kyul

Kyul is such a goofy ass person and I love that. Meeting someone like you is so refreshing and I'm glad I met you. Some of the things you say really make my day and I almost always bust my gut laughing. Not only have I noticed how funny you are, but I've also seen how caring you are. You make sure your friends don't make any mistakes they may regret and I admire that. I hope we can become closer!

• Like 1

Dear Bella,

My adorable wife and my fave Lucas stan.

I’m truly blessed for having such a cute wife who always defends me from evil and jealous people like cheese and kyul.

You’re always brighten up the energy in the spamily thread. You’re really funny, unique, cute and a talented queen of harems, aesthetics and gfx.

I can tell you’re one of the most loved users in the spamily thread which is no surprise for me.

I’m really happy you joined spamily and became a friend of mine. You’re truly precious. Love you. â™¥

Mimi is officially a legend guys

• Like 1

To Mimi

Dear crush,  I told you I wanted to be closer and you said we were already close feidougdoihu this utter lie. I feel like I don't know you enough, but at the same time I do? Isn't that weird? ;P I always have so much fun talking to you, on OH or on cord, when we married each other and became the best otp, the cutest, the most shipable otp who destroyed all those unloyal ships. I still don't understand why I liked you so much at first. It's like when you see someone you really want to get close to, cause you just know how awesome they are without even knowing them. Your superior aesthetics may have helped caugh but I still don't know I love you? Anyway Queen, i'm always here for you if you need anything.

To Syzao

If you ever need anything, my pm is still open to you. You know you mean a lot to me, you helped me when I felt worst than nothing, I want to help you in any way possible in return. You are a kind person, don't doubt that you are loved as well, I told you enough already.
Keep following your dreams dear

xxx Belly

To SweetInPurple

Gurl stay awesome and purple ;p Ily. (I wish I could show you my beautiful otp design)

xxx

To Luscilla

Bonjour ma chérie ;-; I have so much to say to you. You probably know who it is already, so no need to hide myself. Truly, I didn't know I could have a friend like you online. We know each other for like what? 1 years and a half? That seems so long ago. Remember the time in the baek thread right? the whole party we got stored there. We come a long way from that. Our friend circle changed, some comes in it, some goes, that's just how life is. You stayed, you were the only one who stayed actually. We may have changed forum, we may have parted away, changed our fandom, but we still stayed good friends. We still love each other right? You still also hella busy with your job and that still hella worry me for your health orz. You went through a lot, you are strong person, you have an ernomous hearth and I just wanted to let you know that you are truly unique. Never stop being yourself, been this kind of dazzling light who cheer everyone up just by their presence, a blessing.  To my angel Lusci that I love so much -

To Luna

Idk We barely started to interact yet our Tom and Jerry ship is already up there in my heart. Lulla is a good name, outshiped them all. Gurl (assuming you are really a gurl and didn't tell
me that to confuse the hell out of me) I found you so extra funny. I dunno if you do this on purpose, but you make me laugh a lot. You don't have to worry about the slandering of my bias, I told you already it doesn't matter to me, cause I know secretly you love him as much as me hehe. I know you are going on hiatus soon, but I hope we can talk to each other notheless. You are unexpectely kind, smart and hella witty uwu. Spamily love you, I love you.

The serial killer lover xox

To Shiny Rat the Aid

Thanks for keeping the thread alive with all your activites and events. You
make a good OP. Keep up the good work Shiny, you put a lot of efforts into it and it shows. This place is like a second home not only for me but for many. Thank you a lot for defending me many times as well. Loyal as ever ;-;

V00KF-BkSGgqNR153IOO5e3iMecqKCwZ7Gw9Irfo

• Like 1

Kyul

Kyul is such a goofy ass person and I love that. Meeting someone like you is so refreshing and I'm glad I met you. Some of the things you say really make my day and I almost always bust my gut laughing. Not only have I noticed how funny you are, but I've also seen how caring you are. You make sure your friends don't make any mistakes they may regret and I admire that. I hope we can become closer!

i know who you are

im so happy you find me funny honestly. thanks for laughing at me failing at marriage + being myself 

yess i care for my friends, ur so smart to notice. for sure, ill talk to u more <333

Cheese I really love you. You're just an amazing person who is just so welcoming. You make others feel as if they were your friend for years and thats a hard task to accomplish with my awkward ass lol. Thank you for not closing yourself off, and being such an open person. I hope I can learn to be open and energetic just like you.

you're not awkward at all !!

it's always fun chatting and pointing out the names you choose for your animals (that goat for curry and ragdoll cat). ily 

ill react later lmao i need to wash my hair 

so happy rn you all have pure hearts

Edited by kyulkyung

To: Panwink Trash

I miss you.

I remember when we first met.

And that was precious for me.

I hope you're doing well.

And remember.

That you're precious.

To: Nelkah

Nelkaaah~ I wonder if you reading this, but I know you're reading this. I remember that I was grateful of your event, that event made me into a poet that always making poems for good, and expressing my days. Actually, these days are hard for me personally, so I hope you're doing well and not flopping. I hope the best for you~

To: Cheese

I'm loving cheese for real, lol. I always want to eat cheese whenever I see your username. You're really nice toward me and I know that you're always like this. I hope you never change and long last for ours. Also if you want to tell your story, I'll be there always. Don't hesitate to tell me anything, you're precious

To: kyulkyung

For once and forever, I know that I adore you so much. There are so many reasons, but I can't say it because there are so damn too many. I hope you're doing well. Do you know that you're precious? If not, I'm telling you, that you're so damn precious for me, and I don't want to lose you. A person who always support me and also being here for me, you're the best for me and I know that you'll be there whenever I need you. So let's do our bests for better future~

Bella

I stan Bella. That's it. That's the letter. Seeing you around here has made me like you a lot. You're such a hardworking person and I admire that. I hope we can grow as friends, and I get to see more sides of you

dsfoisuogisufoisdfuoi

The fact that I can't actually tell who it is trigger me 

• Like 1

To: kyulkyung

For once and forever, I know that I adore you so much. There are so many reasons, but I can't say it because there are so damn too many. I hope you're doing well. Do you know that you're precious? If not, I'm telling you, that you're so damn precious for me, and I don't want to lose you. A person who always support me and also being here for me, you're the best for me and I know that you'll be there whenever I need you. So let's do our bests for better future~

ur precious urself 

To my sugar mommy

I’ll write on paragraphs because I don’t want to trigger you or anything.

When I first met you I was really intimidated by you, I don’t even know why but I just was. I think it’s your virtual aura that intimidated me. My instincts just told me not to mess with this person. I thought you were really cold but it turns out that I should never trust my instructs or what my brain tells me. Because you’re not cold, you’re warm and friendly.

You’re honestly so sweet and I enjoy talking to you. I love our banter and how we’re always messing with each other. I also love how you’re always calling me shady when I can’t throw shade to save my life (really, I can’t).

I hope everything is going well with you and those dating sites/apps of yours. But on a more serious note, I hope that life is treating you well and that you’re just enjoying yourself. Stop spending so much time on Onehallyu and try to focus more on studying (well, that’s a bit hypocritical coming from me but I hope you get the message).

I feel like I know you but at the same time I don’t. I just feel like I don’t know you enough. I’m always tempted to PM and ask you how your day is going etc. But for some reason I just don’t. I’d like to get to know you more, I feel like you know a lot about me but I don’t know much about you.

Another thing that I’d like to say to you is that you’re so cool and down to earth. I really admire and respect you.

Your love for kyulkween makes me like her more and more. Seriously, she’s slowly making her way up my bias list and it’s messing me up.

I know you have like 1000 wife’s but please let me be bridesmaid one day. I hope your nonexistent relationship with Nana is going well (to be honest, you’re not very successful at stealing her heart but I’m here to support).

And thank you for all the wons, you’re such a generous kween. But seriously thanks~ I wasn’t expecting you to give me anything. And thanks for the album! To bad I lost it because I was trying to buy something but my flop ass sold it.

I wish I could write so much more for you but I honestly don’t know what to write.

Ily <3

- From your favourite rotty

• Like 1