Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Trashie

1M wons Giveaway- HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY SPAMILY!

Omg heart is a butter

Edited by SweetInPurple

Bellaaaaaaaaaaa~ I can't believe that you started our conversation~ Because it always me who started the conversations. And you're specially placed in my heart. Let's make happy memories with me and spamily more often, hwaiting 

Lets do this im-

437195635997802506.png?v=1

Cheese, don't tell Kyul but I stan you too. You are honestly so funny and sweet. I love coming here and seeing you online.

YOU FINALLY STAN ME

Edited by Cheese_it
  • Like 1

Kyul, my #1 bias and one of the kindest, purest and loveliest people I know. Thank you for inviting me to spamily<3 I haven't spoken to you in a while but I hope all is going well.

aw mei i miss you

405382963057000458.png?v=1

your #1 bias..so loyal. im honored <3

• Like 1

350286003665371158.png?v=1

Dear fullsun...

I really can't find words that are strong enough to express how much you mean to me and how much I thank for all the things you have shown me through these past weeks and the many time you have done for me and and all the time you were there. You are the nicest, kindest, and sweetest person I've ever met. Thanks for always there for me and listen to my story everyday. I hope you know that I will always be there to listen to you too, laugh with you, cry with you and help you in all the ways I possibly can. If you down,  you must remember that you have me, okay?. You are caring and thoughtful person, you always gave me the best solution that I need the most, sometimes your solution makes me realize how I need to improve myself to be a better person damn Im really grateful to met you in this site. You will always have a special place in my heart that only you can reach it. Thanks for making me feel comfortable and special. Im sorry if my letter sounds so cheesy but I can't help lol. I know you are lame, not funny and cheesy as well, but I love these side of you. Lastly, stop accepting people proposals!! Cassun is the only ship that matters!!. Hm.. You know well how much I love you right? So don't even dare to leave me. I love you <33

To Xin...
Word 'amazing' really match with you perfectly. You never stop amaze me with your thoughts and talents omg. I don't know if many people in this world would understand, but to have a friend like you is like finding a silver heart in the bag of sand. You are the one who relate to me like no other. From hobbies (beside sports and climbing a tree ofc), fave songs,  fave celebrity, fave movies, I feel like I found my other half and it feels really amazing. You always supported me and have helped me through the tough times. I hope one day you can lean on me as much I've leaned on you. Thanks for all you recomendations everyday. I just realize that we have shared a lot whew i mean a lot is a LOT dgshshd. Im so grateful for that. You just need to remember this : you really are amazing person and I love you! .<33

Dear my dearest minions. You are so special to me and cannot be replaced. Nobody will ever find another person more special than yall.  I would fall apart if we ever stopped talking or if anything ever happens to our friendship. Everyday it just grows stronger and stronger. Yall are worth more than real gold and worth than a real diamond. Its been 4 months since cheese created our group chat.  Remember when we just praising and appreciate one to another? That was the cutest shit I ever read lol. The next month, we started to shading other groups, the next month we started to talking shit and the next month we started to bickering a lot lmao especially between me and cheese.  We can fight everyday but always ended up with hug. You are so precious, I know I have told this for thousand times. Mimi is the bravest minion among us, damn we stan a queen who aren't afraid with the negs, being the best nct promoter and OH best dancer are what mimi deserves. Your posts are so funny to read,  they made my day lol. Kyul is the sweetest minion ever, there is time I really want to hug you bcs you are too sweet and too kind to me, cheese probably the closest minion to me cuz we fight everyday lol. I love you so much cheese, my day without you just like nct OT18 without BOB, its nothing. Keep stalking me everyday. And finally Dee,  the perverted minion lmao stop being thirsty!!! You are still my baby. Sometimes you are cute, sometimes are so savage gdhshs bless the duality. Stop being lazy and help me with the OP

But not gonna lie, there are times I got annoyed and feel so lonely when yall busy in real life.  But our friendship helps me realize how lucky I am. I've been given many blessings and I thank God for bringing yall into my life.  Never have you turned your back on me, let me down or told me that I wasn't good enough. Y'all crack me up with laughter and touch my heart with your kindness. Thank you so much and im so happy to met you here.  I love you more than words can say and I will no matter what happens and nothing can ever change that.

My dearest wife bella!!
Omg..  You are really the sweetest users I've had the opportunity of talking with!  Though we just met weeks ago, but you are really amazing. Indeed an aesthetic queen,  I adore you a lot bella! That time when you sent me a message when I was down, I cried a lot.  I was not expecting that from you tbh, damn [owo kiss @Beâ„“â„“a 100 times]. Take care of yourself bella,  eat lot of delicious food and take a rest. I love you so much!! Caspella is sailing~~

Dear nana chan...
You are one of the kindest and nicest person I've ever met in this site. You always helped me with my sigs and dps. I know you are really busy,  but you still helped me :crying:. I love the time when we were fangirling over Nogi and NCT together whew what a taste! Im so proud of you nana,  you are one of the best mod here, and you did a great job as a mod! I wish all the best on your study and hope that this day will be filled with nothing but love for you. I feel truly blessed having you as my friend. Nogi and NCT love us,  mark loves us, and I love you nana chan!! <3

SHINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
You are the best!! The funniest user! I enjoyed all your post, games,  and your comments. Its always fun to read them. So friendly and diligent. Look how amazing you are!  Thanks for everything you have done for spamily and nct cord :cri: :cri: :cri: I love you a loooooooot.  Im starting to like bugs and rats just for you!!. I know you love me too, don't lie to yourself <33333.

To cinnabear
My favorite haechan's stan!!  Thank you for always updating haechan's thread. You seem cold but I know you are really care about me (or it is just me) lol. There was time when you are being a cutie,  I want to hugggggg you omg. We didn't talk much, but I love you already. Goodluck with everything on your life and let's noona-girling over haechan together, forever <333(edited)

To pink..
I love you just bcs you stan Nogi lol jkjkjk.  You are so pure and innocent I can't. I don't want to hear "sorry I accidentally left this cord" anymore okay please read carefully before you klik somethinggggg!! Stop playing with owo,  you seems addicted to it :cri: donate me 5K and then I will let you play lol. Please be happy pink, Im here to shade you, I did it just bcs I want you to laugh hehe. I love you pinkkkk<333

Dear nico and trisha
My favesssss in gaming channel omo you both are so cuteeee!!  The moment when we turned gaming channel into 18+ channel, that was one of my fav moment on cord lmao.  My sugar babieessss, the wives of my wife, please be happy and focused on your study, don't play with owo too much.  Let's talk more often <33 I love you both so much.

Dear spamily....
I might didn't post and talk with you guys much, but I lurked this thread everyday just to read your posts.  They're made my day really. Im too shy to type here cuz probably half of you don't know me :cri:. I love you guys and you are really amazing!!

Dear TRASH
In case you lurk this thread I just want you to know that I miss you a loot a loooooooot and a loooooot omg im crying. I miss our old days trash!  I wish all the best for you and please comeback really soon! I will choose you over cheese for sure!! I love you trash <3333

Dear Sinupi..
You are so funny and kind sinn!!  Thanks for always chat with me everyday. You are like a sister to me, I will protect you at all the cost. You are my child forever. Don't think too much over something okaay?  Chat me if you need someone to talk, I will be there for you. I love you sin<33 ps: don't flirt with my wife!! Lol jkjkjkjkjk.

• Like 5

Type in the thread ><

Idk where to start with this but Spamily is probably one of the best threads I've ever posted in and all of the randomness, memes & just pure chaotic mess going on there is what I love.

I'm really glad I got the courage to post in the thread bc I thought y'all were intimidating at first but after posting in there I realized that you all are just like me in a lot of different ways and because of that I thank you for coming into my life.

Special shoutout to syzao, Haru, Bella, Shiny, Cheese, Kyul, vroom & Green for talking a lot with me.

Anyways I love y'all and I hope we can create more memories together

Sincerely loonatrash

• Like 3

Dear my dearest minions. You are so special to me and cannot be replaced. Nobody will ever find another person more special than yall.  I would fall apart if we ever stopped talking or if anything ever happens to our friendship. Everyday it just grows stronger and stronger. Yall are worth more than real gold and worth than a real diamond. Its been 4 months since cheese created our group chat.  Remember when we just praising and appreciate one to another? That was the cutest shit I ever read lol. The next month, we started to shading other groups, the next month we started to talking shit and the next month we started to bickering a lot lmao especially between me and cheese.  We can fight everyday but always ended up with hug. You are so precious, I know I have told this for thousand times. Mimi is the bravest minion among us, damn we stan a queen who aren't afraid with the negs, being the best nct promoter and OH best dancer are what mimi deserves. Your posts are so funny to read,  they made my day lol. Kyul is the sweetest minion ever, there is time I really want to hug you bcs you are too sweet and too kind to me, cheese probably the closest minion to me cuz we fight everyday lol. I love you so much cheese, my day without you just like nct OT18 without BOB, its nothing. Keep stalking me everyday. And finally Dee,  the perverted minion lmao stop being thirsty!!! You are still my baby. Sometimes you are cute, sometimes are so savage gdhshs bless the duality. 

CASPIEEE I LOVE U

minions 4 life

427648128842203148.png?v=1

Edited by kyulkyung

Dear my dearest minions. You are so special to me and cannot be replaced. Nobody will ever find another person more special than yall.  I would fall apart if we ever stopped talking or if anything ever happens to our friendship. Everyday it just grows stronger and stronger. Yall are worth more than real gold and worth than a real diamond. Its been 4 months since cheese created our group chat.  Remember when we just praising and appreciate one to another? That was the cutest shit I ever read lol. The next month, we started to shading other groups, the next month we started to talking shit and the next month we started to bickering a lot lmao especially between me and cheese.  We can fight everyday but always ended up with hug. You are so precious, I know I have told this for thousand times. Mimi is the bravest minion among us, damn we stan a queen who aren't afraid with the negs, being the best nct promoter and OH best dancer are what mimi deserves. Your posts are so funny to read,  they made my day lol. Kyul is the sweetest minion ever, there is time I really want to hug you bcs you are too sweet and too kind to me, cheese probably the closest minion to me cuz we fight everyday lol. I love you so much cheese, my day without you just like nct OT18 without BOB, its nothing. Keep stalking me everyday. And finally Dee,  the perverted minion lmao stop being thirsty!!! You are still my baby. Sometimes you are cute, sometimes are so savage gdhshs bless the duality. Stop being lazy and help me with the OP

But not gonna lie, there are times I got annoyed and feel so lonely when yall busy in real life.  But our friendship helps me realize how lucky I am. I've been given many blessings and I thank God for bringing yall into my life.  Never have you turned your back on me, let me down or told me that I wasn't good enough. Y'all crack me up with laughter and touch my heart with your kindness. Thank you so much and im so happy to met you here.  I love you more than words can say and I will no matter what happens and nothing can ever change that.

IM ALWAYS HERE FOR U CASPIE

405337568901726209.png?v=1

Awww

To Tayenne

You are really something Tonya. I love the way you just go with the flow of life, very chill, very real. It's always fun to talk to you, even tho we didn't talk for a while TT Just talking about our life to each other is something very therapeutic haha. I wish we could host a game together in the future. Gurl I dunno what to say I just love you I guess - Take care of yourself Tonya and continue to stan the superior meme king nana

To Kyul-sama

PINKY IS A QUEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN
1eZUrss4i32A_abH7LhRvqxYSy21h8AUR-HLIVj5

I want to troll her okay

• Like 2

To Tayenne

You are really something Tonya. I love the way you just go with the flow of life, very chill, very real. It's always fun to talk to you, even tho we didn't talk for a while TT Just talking about our life to each other is something very therapeutic haha. I wish we could host a game together in the future. Gurl I dunno what to say I just love you I guess - Take care of yourself Tonya and continue to stan the superior meme king nana

To Kyul-sama

PINKY IS A QUEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN

I want to troll her okay

LMAOOO

FORGIVEN CUS U STATED A FACT BUT IM-

• Like 2

syzao

Syzao~ Idk where to start for such an inspiring person.. Seeing you around always warms my heart. You're kind to everyone and it makes me want to be kind to everyone as well. I really do look up to you~ I hope I can get to know you better shiny

Shiny you're a fun person. I haven't known you for long,nor have we had many interactions but seeing you interact with the others is a treat lol. your username really does fit you (not the rat part smh I still can't believe-) you truly do shine. I hope you continue to shine with your playfullness.

Toreshii~,

GgLuz6u541FvD_wJhNpAQlwmKjg5plpPX3TT-w41

I’m still getting to know you, but you’re really cute and a lot of fun to talk to. Thanks for always being so nice and entertaining with your funny emotes on discord.

• Like 1

My dearest wife bella!! 

Omg..  You are really the sweetest users I've had the opportunity of talking with!  Though we just met weeks ago, but you are really amazing. Indeed an aesthetic queen,  I adore you a lot bella! That time when you sent me a message when I was down, I cried a lot.  I was not expecting that from you tbh, damn [owo kiss @Beâ„“â„“a 100 times]. Take care of yourself bella,  eat lot of delicious food and take a rest. I love you so much!! Caspella is sailing~~

Im crying you know you can talk to me anytime. 

loonatrash aka multi aka our precious loona stan rlytearpls.png

i'm happy to know you don't think we're intimidating anymore; seriously we're just a bunch of random peeps spamming and shit talking most of the time so we always welcome everyyone rlytearpls.png

welcome to our humble abode 

Hb57FEd.png

Edited by vroom
  • Like 1

Dear Rei,

Our iconic alpaca queen. You’re always funny, smart and cute even though you scare me in ww’s and you snatched my minion Kyul into your harem.

I just want you know that I like you a lot and also I acknowledge you as a top. Don’t let people who are jealous of your topness bully you.

• Like 2

Bella omg girl you slay, gfx queen I love everything you do, your sets, the profiles you do, everything.

We aren't that close but I hope we get to know more about you and get closer.

You seem such a nice girl, thanks for being in spamily. <3

• Like 2

Dear Rei,

Our iconic alpaca queen. You’re always funny, smart and cute even though you scare me in ww’s and you snatched my minion Kyul into your harem.

I just want you know that I like you a lot and also I acknowledge you as a top. Don’t let people who are jealous of your topness bully you.

LMAO is this u mimi? 

LMAOOO

FORGIVEN CUS U STATED A FACT BUT IM-

THE LAST PART WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE IM