Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Trashie

1M wons Giveaway- HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY SPAMILY!

thanks Oh for saving me

Fkdifgisysogd

• Like 1

the random k-album that played I was talking about was 9muses one. Damn they have bops.

Jackson's on a show were he's caring for a baby.

tumblr_p85s4r3dY71vw93r9o2_r1_400.gif tumblr_p85s4r3dY71vw93r9o5_r2_400.gif

Pmn0j8i.gif

• Like 1

Will send in 11 min for 11:11 make a wish time since we missed the exact spammiversary minute

just a few more hours away. rlytearpls.png

DcTxSekUQAAU2wy.jpg

350286003665371158.png?v=1

shiny aid= I actually wanted to be friends with you but our fates didn’t intersect before. We need our moments to become closer <3

lovesound= lovesound, you are just seriously so kind and friendly, you always donated me wons treated me nicely during the games. I’m not worthy enough to be your friend to be honest. I hope we become closer in the future.

kyulkyung= another good user, you always quote me back, answer me.  When I first started to post on this topic you welcomed me but I feel like I made you hate me somehow warstarplz.png 

I’m sorry

cheeseit= first love of OH to be honest, what can I even say? You are so nice to your friends, it’s something very cute

Angy=  you even put me in your sig, I’m very honored

unicorn queen

yfas= yfas is just too kind to me, we are still far away from close friends but maybe in the future we can

And town is pink ohpressor.png 

panwink trash= she is the one who invited me over, I thought we cool but she said she doesn’t wanna be friends with me idk 0u0plz.png 

mimi= mimi you are cool but idk your flop faves, bts is the only king. Rest is just nugus, I’m sorry

Chimkookie= I made you dragg me to discord, too kind that you even called my fugly face okay looking .

you are probably busy these days I mis you

too glad to meet you chuplz.png 

johnnyrose= My cutie pie, i hope we become closer in the future

stansatan= You always answer me, you encouraged me for my games. A rare soul who answers me on this thread and I noticed you slay mini games dave.png 

la luna= You are the saver of this thread. Period.

Fak= She always virtually hug me, I’m so glad to know you

vroom= I feel like you don’t like me, I’m sorry

Part 1

• Like 1

Part 2

reichama= You keep lecturing me and I think it’s because you worry and care about me so I’m very grateful and I love you, even you are younger than me you are so protective hehe

Fifi/Tickle Star= You are a fetus but you keep bashing me, idk if you really hate me

or joking so I’m confused. I hope you don’t hate me or something.

Johnnyrose= Rose you are probably my favorite spamily member, your food spamming is amazing : rlytearpls: and you probably know I get salty af when I don’t get quoted back so you usually quote me back and upvote me rlytearpls.png  two at once rlytearpls.png 

you are so nice chuplz.png 

lusci= You worry about my childish and spoiled behaviors rlytearpls.png  you are too kind to me, I wanna say some cool and cute stuff but i have no idea how. But I really appreciate you worry and care about me warstarplz.png 

Snoopy= I was so scared of you when I first saw you on OH. I don’t know why probably because you are so cool and I’m just a flop rlytearpls.png I was really happy when you helped me with my flop game and I almost cried when you made the tallies. You are so amazing idk how to express myself 0u0plz.png 

Tayenne= you made it into events team rlytearpls.png congratulations rlytearpls.png  you helped me with my flop game too, your suga sig was so cute btw

Haru= haru is the best once here rlytearpls.png 

bella= we first talked during that monopoly game, seriously I wasn’t even sane during that game 0u0plz.png  bu bella was still nice to our flop team, when we lost i act like a kid again 0u0plz.png  but you told me to calm down rlytearpls.png and i got your form right bEWf04xIGNJtGOAF_Kr6V5ywYj1Gqm8mQT5RMQHy I’m proud

• Like 2

kyulkyung= another good user, you always quote me back, answer me.  When I first started to post on this topic you welcomed me but I feel like I made you hate me somehow warstarplz.png 

I’m sorry

Thanks! i always try to quote as much spamily members as possible <3 i dont hate u wyd 

Part 3

Yves= your username 0u0plz.png  i can never get it correct but you are such a nice person, I had no idea you were a guy btw 0u0plz.png  i was shocked when I found out

You always answer me so it’s impossible for me to not like you rlytearpls.png  you even played my flop game warstarplz.png 

ssl= another game another psycho halley 0u0plz.png  during the game we played I really lost my mind and I did say dumb stuff 0u0plz.png 

sorry 0u0plz.png 

your jonjon game was so fun bNYj3wBj7fqODpPfA2DR5c7TtO9eZFeSMfatBkRo

Starfruit= hello, you were here since the beginning I guess but we have never talked until you got my form correct. You must be so observant, you got a lot of users correct. ScjQIWLh_ilWoS06fI5t-FHBDQgWrn9V-PSDe1hD

Green tea is green= we just met very very recently 0u0plz.png  so I don’t know what to say but you like to spam that thread and you look like you get along with everyone ilikeitplz.png 

Sweetinpurple= Taekook is Real I’m sorry... And you stopped spamming JK gifs why 0u0plz.png  you trying to block seer in tbe game was so funny.. That game was a mess tho 0u0plz.png 

Dokidoki= You are the new Army cult leader. You are so cute. Your aesthetics are so nice too. ilikeitplz.png 

Yelena= First of all sorry for being salty about weird stuff 0hDEdHCY3JFzTM_6HnEvExEZL1bB5RRkv9fSwGyL secondly I had so much fun while playing games or talking with you so I’m really grateful to you. You didn’t leave me alone at all. You are really a nice person, I figured it out from dumb ways but you really are. Thank you so much for everything dRBabjnOrKEKwffCjrEcpzjcQ-gTS2-Gaf6SDMn4

im halley btw

pls include my name on this flop confessions

im not good with this stuff

aww ofc it's been lonely without my sweet and energetic wife chuplz.png

my harem also grew. dont be mad at me

qcyU38r.gif

are you rei's daughter? 

welcome to the fam if so

nbcb2e0.png

!!!

it sEEMS I NEED TO PUNISH YOU ohpressor.png

And yes welcome our child sweetahmagahplz.png

I just wanted to say

that I appreciate chim's pure love for everyone

kyul's kind heart that makes me blush every time

cheese's sassy yet cute attitude

fifi trying to be mean when she's the fluffiest person on oh

the cute exchanges of cute nonesense between me and nyan

shiny's cute stickers and comforting messages when i'm down

nelkek's superior taste in everything

tayenne's calming aura that feels like i'm floating on clouds

rosy always raising my self esteem and making me love her more day by day

wokeluna serving nothing but truth and tea

vroom being a sweetheart and inspiring me with her love for moonbyul

halley being an annoying yet cute child who needs to love herself

haru almost making me wanna stan twice

bella's tear-jerking aesthetics

yeoju's visuals, sweet personality, gfx skills and nudes that i've yet to receive

even angy snek who lied to me

peace and lub <3

p.s: fuck u snoopy

• Like 1

!!!

it sEEMS I NEED TO PUNISH YOU ohpressor.png

And yes welcome our child sweetahmagahplz.png

afsdofnsdf im runninggg 

yay you're just in time for letters <3

Shiny, as I said in the get to know spamily game, I find you the funniest out of all these nugus, and I really appreciate your games and events, keep them going! I'm anticipating the next games even tho with this one I was kind of late because I hate doing these kind of things, so sorry! Love ya!

nz8idvSBj1Q5b0gnwf9c7WE4xNKdLzN3olmgeQ6k

Lovesound, WE HAVE TO KEEP WATCHING KILL BILL I FORGOT ABOUT IT LMAO, mess, better late than never, anyways I really appreciate you even tho I like trolling you a lot lmao, but that means that I trust you so take it as a good thing. ily

Dokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, one of the first spamily members I met, and it was all because of that mess LMAOO, we love heterophobia! Anyways I really appreciate you, you have T A S T E. Ngl, you're the best BTS promoter ever, because of you I'm starting to stan BTS ♡ Buuuuut, I'm not there yet, anticipating the comeback of the kings ;_; Love ya!

6vM_KM3MZnzk70ZYAB6wV3wWMbJM1r-N2D12JV0x

Vroom, STARRY NIGHT SOTY, I love the way you promote Mamamoo, when will I? You are really nice and funny, one of the best users in this thread, sorry spamily, I have to spill the tea! #UpvoteSquad 9YwzC8vmLW7k35MYnwmdrNFBaTxcx_AZZjW6wjJC  I appreciate you a lot! I still have this gif, iconic.

sj_sx7sORlTQzlxUcHKy7WkxKeb0bgtNpga5hNDu

Syzao! I don't know what to say but you're an amazing person, you helped me a lot the other day, you're so soft and precious! Keep being so nice and positive, I admire you a lot! Again, you helped me a lot the other day and I really appreciate that, I hope you follow your dreams, your poems are amazing.

qoPXCgUEjC2odu80geb3dB4U9xLpqd-Hnv7JWC6N

Chim! Idk if you're going to read this but, my impression about you changed in a good way, I wanted to let you know just in case you thought it was in a bad way, but overall you're really nice, sometimes  dcGjLHHgEdiEgmv59-pEufjN8lo_KfFqqADampKu

Nelkah, veuillez m'excuser pour mon mauvais français ;_; Tu es magnifique! Actually I won't write in french anymore because MESS lmao, if you come back to Spain don't even bother with churros, go for paella or tortilla, the best spanish food, I don't make the rules!

Cheese, the best snack! You're so funny! And you stan Chungha, IU and Loona, taste! Hopefully we'll get to know eachother better! Thank you for motivating me to do the letter because I don't really think I'd have done it without you spamming the thread everyday lmao

Kyulkyung, since you were selfbanned when I started posting in the thread I don't know you that much, but you seem really nice, I think you're selfbanned again, hopefully I'll get to know you when you come back! Pristin is coming back soon, anticipating a slay! And as I said to Cheese, thank you for motivating me to do the letter with your daily spam!

Loonatrash, your bias is Guanlin so that's all I have to say, taste. Jk, you're really cute and you stan a lot of my faves, Twice, Loona, Wanna one... so we have a lot of things in common!

SweetInPurple, you're new here but you've been very active so I can already tell that you're great~ And I think we're neighbours! Pelo menus eu entendo português, lowkey, at least I try ;_;

Angy you're nice, you're cute kek, I like you! JK LMFAO. I actually think you're really funny and your gif spam is cute collecting views, when will imfact? I'm still freaked out with the whole sehunicorn thing ngl, you have to make me one of those drawings 3eRYWzrnmmnLtKaZfWqrHPzIAJTFxEAL4VzQA76r

Sv_vbjt8z4BZxsWVp-bjpz89cstU8KDhwzQUpyd5

Haru, I don't know if you're going to read this because you don't post as often anymore but I had the need to write you a something ;_; Thanks to you I discovered spamily so I have to~ And we both ult Twice aka the superior group, when will the rest of the thread? Never! Hopefully you'll start posting again, we miss you!

LaRFBlcg7ihrC1O2yqI9gtadoPS2pc7u0S1PGb_s

Bella, I don't know why but I found you really funny, and your Lucas sets are the best, he's so cute. Hopefully you can get back all the stuff you had in your computer xzZhiso5N5tAgAUsp0JFqNUxOhExjlzICF72IEI3  

Meilyn, you've been MIA for a long time but you seem really nice, I mean, a once is always nice duh, but I still can't believe that you don't like Signalsus!!!

Johnnyrose you don't deserve to be here because you always make us suffer with the food pics!!!!!!!! Jk, you're really cute even tho I suffer with your food pics! Stop it juiceyo ;_; Ahga-army queen!

Halley at first I thought you were a troll lmao, but after getting to know you a little bit better you're actually really cool and I loved your pics from the other day! Btw, donate me wons and plats juiceyo!! I'll win you in the begging game!!

StanSatan Your personality is refreshing (?) I don't know if that's the word that'd describe it but let's say you're really nice! And yes, in this house we stan Satan sunbaenim!

Lusci we don't know eachother that much, but so far you seem really sweet, Now that I complimented you teach me french!!!!!!!!!!!! Jk, hopefully we'll get to know eachother better!

Luna I don't really know your bias groups because you're always using aesthetically pleasing sets with 2484028940203 groups lol, at least I know you like Twice, taste! Overall you're really nice and as I said, your sets are 10/10

Chris your posts are random af, you always post a random song and then disappear lmao, but you're pretty funny, I mean, aids are always funny!

Stress who dat who dat who dat boy? I don't know you, I only know yfas, sorry!

K_29xIJ1VJZ1nyrXyGRbhOSEvxq4hGVAta8EFdl5

I think I'm missing a few users, so sorry, I tried to include as much people as I could!!!! And overall the thingys are short, I had longer letters for some people but I didn't want to have some with 50 lines and others with 2 lmao, so don't kill me juiceyo, I appreciate all of you!

2JrN5l0SAzyjIrV69HvWGKkFEi6oUzXtQcaIrJ4i

From Green Tea chuplz.png
  • Like 5

Halley I am sorry will spam the jk gifs you loved ok