GodEve trash panwink trash

98445 replies to this topic

#98441 Nelkah

Nelkah

♡ 초이스 ♡

• Events Team
  • 4,374 posts

Posted Today, 12:03 PM

i was thinking how donghan looks like taemin and leo in that mv and bam, he covered move

I call Donghan "Mini Yugyeom" because since I've been into JBJ he makes me think about Yugyeom

But his dance style looks a lot inspired by Taemin for me

#98442 StanSatan

StanSatan

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts
  • Locationdeceased

Posted Today, 12:05 PM

I call Donghan "Mini Yugyeom" because since I've been into JBJ he makes me think about Yugyeom

But his dance style looks a lot inspired by Taemin for me

omg yes he does look like yugyeom

but his styling in that mv makes him look like taemin/leo

#98443 StanSatan

StanSatan

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts
  • Locationdeceased

Posted Today, 12:17 PM

34777320_134159714059049_570665637541786

#98444 la luna

la luna

𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔢

• ~ Best of OneHallyu ~
  • 5,035 posts

Posted Today, 12:41 PM

Yeah but what I meant it's that since a long time the common argument used to explain BP's lack of comeback was "Teddy is a perfectionist, he needs to make sure his songs are bop certified" while Forever Young has been here for so long, so I assume that even if Teddy took a long time to change it over and over again through the years, it's also YG's fault for keeping that in the dungeon for so long before releasing it

I mean, what's the point of keeping a song in the studio for over 3 years to make it "perfect" if it's to release it as ta bside at the end honestly...

Teddy is one of the reasons as to why they were on hiatus for so long. I mean you can't really rely on one producer all the time. What makes things even more strange is that they have more than one producer but they always seem to rely on Teddy. They did the same thing with 2ne1 too but that fcked them up big time - I just hope this isn't history repeating itself. I mean he did make a few hits with his music and I personally think that yg is hoping that Teddy can do the same for BP but if this continues than it won't really turn out well in the end. You can't just rely on one person to make all their music.

#98445 StanSatan

StanSatan

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts
  • Locationdeceased

Posted Today, 12:41 PM

This place is ded
Can't even spam from my phone

#98446 la luna

la luna

𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔢

• ~ Best of OneHallyu ~
  • 5,035 posts

Posted Today, 12:44 PM

no you just want me to expose myself, don't you?

402867838580293643.png?v=1

This place is ded
Can't even spam from my phone

you don't say

402867838580293643.png?v=1

Up, Up and Away!