Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Sofs

[ Official ] LOONA SALES THREAD ☾✩

So 19 copies for yesterday. Today's sales are still growing.

Sorry for not update it yesterday but i couldn't find any account with the sales, probably because they were pretty low.

any updates on Gaon?

Gaon updates the chart on thursday, so they'll release the monthly chart or this thursday (7th) or the next (14th), i'm not sure. The weekly chart is going to be the 7th, but we can just know the position and not the sales.

Those numbers make me sad , but hey the next unit sales will be good.

Those numbers make me sad , but hey the next unit sales will be good.

They didn't even debut, i'm sure they'll grow. So far they already have a decent international fanbase, let's hope them to grow in korea thanks to mix 9 and after the debut.

They didn't even debut, i'm sure they'll grow. So far they already have a decent international fanbase, let's hope them to grow in korea thanks to mix 9 and after the debut.

Yeah I'm sure people are just holding out until the official debut it's pretty hard to buy single albums every month haha , our girls have been doing consistently well musically and with their units !

Yves single debuted #18 in the Gaon weekly album chart!

Wow wow wow wait the monthly chart is out!

Yves has sold 2,411 albums releasing it the 27th!!!! She has surpassed YeoJin's record and now she has the best seller solo single

Sadly Max&match didn't chart again, the overall album sales were pretty high this month so if they were below 700k each version we can't see it :/

Anyway, Yves' numbers are the prove that the group is growing!

Yves has sold 2,411 albums releasing it the 27th!!!! She has surpassed YeoJin's record and now she has the best seller solo single

Sadly Max&match didn't chart again, the overall album sales were pretty high this month so if they were below 700k each version we can't see it :/

Ah, congrats Yves!! So happy right now.

Wowowowowow. WTF! I didn't expected this <3

Things Yvesus did: THAT

wow yves sold so much! i really wasn’t expecting that.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

wow yves sold so much! i really wasn’t expecting that.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

Me too. Because Yves sell number from Hanteo not that high, but still good for LOONA sales. My prediction just 1300+-. Glad I'm wrong.