Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

【JTBC】 The Official iKON's Rebellious School Trip Thread «Sundays at 00:20 AM KST!»

iKON YG JTBC GEM Jung Hyung-don Jo Se-ho Kim Shin-young Sayuri Lee Tae-im Rebellious School Trip

473 replies to this topic

#41 Mind_control

Mind_control

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,694 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:55 PM

I don't think so, because they're (probably) talking about families/hardships, according to what Donghyuk said at the start.

During the crying part, Yunhyeong said: "That’s the weakest I’ve ever seen him."

I want to see that part already, though I don't think I'm still ready for the tearz and that'd obviously be on the last episode. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

you're probs right. Just that bc of what Hanbin says at the start I thought maybe they are trying to live such experiences. Yunhyeong does break your heart warstarplz.png

#42 Gospel Truth loves Keita

Gospel Truth loves Keita

Red Hood

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,663 posts
  • LocationI'm sorry like a habit and I love you like a fool. –Hanbin

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:59 PM (Edited by Gospel Truth, 30 October 2017 - 01:00 PM.)

Question

Did Chanwoo drop out of high school as well? Did Jinhwan (he was already 19 during WIN so there was no mention of it unlike the mention of how the other members except Yunhyeong gave up high school for training)?

I really hope they enjoyed the show!! I love the concept and I'm happy they can experience something like a school trip which they missed in their teens.

#43 Joysa

Joysa

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:05 PM

you're probs right. Just that bc of what Hanbin says at the start I thought maybe they are trying to live such experiences. Yunhyeong does break your heart https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I always start crying whenever he cries. rlytearpls.png

Question

Did Chanwoo drop out of high school as well? Did Jinhwan (he was already 19 during WIN so there was no mention of it unlike the mention of how the other members except Yunhyeong gave up high school for training)?

I really hope they enjoyed the show!! I love the concept and I'm happy they can experience something like a school trip which they missed in their teens.

As far as I know, Yunhyeong was the only one who graduated high school. I think Jinhwan dropped out, too, to focus on training. He was already in YG since 2010 (16 y/o) with B.I and Bobby, and those two quit school as well. So I guess it's safe to say that the others took certification exams instead.

#44 happypill101

happypill101

Idol

• PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:47 PM

lol I knew there would be tears when I saw Campfire on their schedule. Reminded me of their campfire on Kony's Summertime.

At first, I wasn't sure about this show as well but now it looks fun!!

#45 raoor

raoor

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationBLESSED ♡

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

why are they crying warstarplz.png

#46 Miss Carefree

Miss Carefree

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 05:52 PM

We just need to look at their schefule posted up on this page. They have different segments like classes and the girls might be there just for the Korean culture exchange class.
For the crying there are two options: it's for the expression ability training or at the campfire they get some letters again and start getting emotional again https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...
I love that they have different classes. It means they really prepared for this show and won't be boring at all.

Yes, most likely it’s during campfire part.

I’m really getting more excited now. They seemed to plan many different fun activities for those classes as well.

#47 Ani1011

Ani1011

Idol

• PipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationNorth American

Posted 30 October 2017 - 05:55 PM

I can't wait to watch this.  It's sounds like Summertime but with rules, classes and girls.

#48 Miss Carefree

Miss Carefree

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 06:05 PM

Question

Chanwoo... I can’t recall any mention of him going to school. And I’m not sure if Jinhwan even enroll in a high school as he went to Seoul right after graduating from middle school to audition in 2010 and we know he’s in YGE by January 2011.

#49 laez

laez

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 06:39 PM (Edited by laez, 30 October 2017 - 06:39 PM.)

Chanwoo... I can’t recall any mention of him going to school. And I’m not sure if Jinhwan even enroll in a high school as he went to Seoul right after graduating from middle school to audition in 2010 and we know he’s in YGE by January 2011.

after he won on Mix & Match, he switched school to one near the dorms but I don't think it was mentioned again. He probably dropped out during preparations for their debut. 

#50 Miss Carefree

Miss Carefree

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 01:01 AM

after he won on Mix & Match, he switched school to one near the dorms but I don't think it was mentioned again. He probably dropped out during preparations for their debut. 

Most likely. Because as you said, none of them mentioned his schools again; not when they talked about their certification exam, too.

#51 Joysa

Joysa

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:48 AM (Edited by Joysa, 31 October 2017 - 02:49 AM.)

President Yang's High School Students' Profile

(171031, from jtbc.ikonpicnic IG)

#52 Joysa

Joysa

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:04 AM (Edited by Joysa, 31 October 2017 - 03:23 AM.)

President Yang's High School Students' Profile

(translations by @H0EBABY & @syh_bae)

DNc5_GwV4AAoytA.jpg

Alternate trans: 'Class clown'

DNc5_GxUEAIcEus.jpg

Alternate trans: 'Tangerine Fairy (Jeju Pride)'

DNc6AiuU8AAyfrf.jpg

Alternate trans: 'Naive'

DNc9gyfUQAEOixT.jpg

DNc9hvaVoAEydlq.jpg

Alternate trans: 'Action-taker'

DNc9iuHUQAEagEw.jpg

Alternate trans: 'A dance talent student (Special Admission~)'

DNc9j3VUIAAXApQ.jpg

#53 Joysa

Joysa

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:07 AM (Edited by Joysa, 01 November 2017 - 12:23 AM.)

[ENG SUB] Teaser #3

#54 Joysa

Joysa

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:46 AM (Edited by Joysa, 01 November 2017 - 03:16 AM.)

Tokyo Girls' HS Students' Profile
(Translated by Joysa *may contain inaccuracies*)

Asuka1.png
Hirari1.png
Kaho.png
Kako.png
Miho.png
Nao.png

#55 Joysa

Joysa

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:07 AM

Tokyo Girls' HS self-introduction videos

(171101 jtbc.ikonpicnic IG update)

Sugimoto Miho & Tanabe Kaho

Nomura Nao & Oguri Kako

Nishida Hirari & Kawazu Asuka

#56 Joysa

Joysa

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:15 AM

171101 jtbc.ikonpicnic IG update

DNh2YwgU8AAg9DY.jpg

DNh2Z3GU8AAagNC.jpg

DNh2axIVQAAuwOB.jpg

DNh2bjaUQAANFTj.jpg

#57 Mind_control

Mind_control

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,694 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:20 AM

#58 Joysa

Joysa

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:21 AM

A press conference for the show 'Idol School Trip' was held earlier today at Sangam Stanford Hotel.

DNheoxHUEAAtUxJ.jpg

DNhiJVZUQAEmC70.jpg

DNhjXDhUQAAJeDh.jpg

#59 Mind_control

Mind_control

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,694 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:24 AM

#60 Joysa

Joysa

Global Superstar