• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 ella_replay

ella_replay

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:51 AM

I'm starting to think that it was a mission on the unit and the price was taemins concert tickets. This would also explain why cameras were at the concert.

i hope so

#22 etudette

etudette

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationGetaway

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:06 AM

lol at rains insta name though ..rain_oppa really?:derp:

Actually it's an inside joke related to a character that he played in a drama once. :D

#23 inspiration

inspiration

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Locationvita-minhoe

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:58 AM

Get that love & support King 

#24 Jurin

Jurin

Idol

• PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:36 AM (Edited by Jurin, 15 October 2017 - 11:40 AM.)

It started when rain mentioned taemin as the hoobae he had eyes on & taemin mentioned he's a rain fan. Then taemin mentioned rain for the ice bucket challenge. An interviewer asked rain abt taemin & rain said taemin is like a brother to him. Last year taemin was invited to rain's birthday party. rain even took vid & taemin was spotted in it.
Now, taemin's idol even attended his concert.

Taemin is the ultimate fanboy goals. he must be so fkin happy.

#25 Thangs

Thangs

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationOff to the side TRYING to sing Gugudan's Lucky

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:05 PM

😲Taemin must've been so honored, that was awesome and great. Everyone should seriously watch the drama Full House starring Rain and Song Hye Kyo ( BEST DRAMA EVER!!!!!) it is seriously so funny and stupid and touching and I understood how it became an instant legendary drama. Back to Rain attending a Taemin's drama, Taemin has been a Rain fan for so long so i am so happy that this dream has come true for him. Congratulations Taemin!!😘

#26 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,907 posts
  • LocationDublin (Ireland)

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:58 PM

"Full of sexyness"

I'm all for men appreciating the beauty and sex appeal of other men and not being necessarily gay (dunno if Rain is bi and I mean bisexual, not his name in Korean, but...).

Actually it's an inside joke related to a character that he played in a drama once. :D

Interesting! I thought it was like a cheesy nod for his fans.

#27 atwork

atwork

Idol

• PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationWORK

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:05 PM (Edited by atwork, 08 November 2017 - 03:07 PM.)

Rain and Eminent are real YALL they need to collab release a single or something should perform together.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Appreciation, Taemin, SHINee, Rain, Off sick

Up, Up and Away!